Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (92065 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2014
Good Morning, Mr. Seun.

Please credit my account. Made payment this morning.

Thanks sir

UPDATE: Account Credited. Thanks team.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by dappyboy0489(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
i have submitted my ad but where can i buy ad credits?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by masterpieceboss(m): 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
I am about to make my first ad on Nairaland. Seun, i am waiting for your review on my ad as soon as possible.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 11:44am On Aug 25, 2014
dappyboy0489: i have submitted my ad but where can i buy ad credits?
This information is sent after your ads are approved. Your ads have been approved, sir.

masterpieceboss: I am about to make my first ad on Nairaland. Seun, i am waiting for your review on my ad as soon as possible.
Your ad has been reviewed, sir.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by findngproperty: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good day Mr Osewa,

I haven't gotten a response on our issue.

Kindly respond.

Thank you

Seun: This information is sent after your ads are approved. Your ads have been approved, sir.

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 8:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
findngproperty: Good day Mr Osewa,

I haven't gotten a response on our issue.

Kindly respond.

Thank you

Sir, please check your spam folder.
The mail we sent you indicating that your ad has been approved contains the payment details.
Otherwise see www.nairaland.com/campaign.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by findngproperty: 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good day sir,

I think you have us confused with someone else.

Our issue is that our advert units are no more showing due to the down time of nairaland.

I sent you an email of details of the transaction.

Thank you

Seun:
Sir, please check your spam folder.
The mail we sent you indicating that your ad has been approved contains the payment details.
Otherwise see www.nairaland.com/campaign.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2014
findngproperty: Good day sir,

I think you have us confused with someone else.

Our issue is that our advert units are no more showing due to the down time of nairaland.

I sent you an email of details of the transaction.

Thank you
Please send your best estimate of the amount that was in your account when Nairaland went down to the usual email address.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by fizanos(m): 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun: .

Paid in. Awaiting credit.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Rijes: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Mr seun, I want to advertise on sexuality section for two weeks only. What is the minimum amount I should deposit. Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Rijes: 12:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun: Please resend the email, sir, including the evidence of your payment and username and other details.
Pls mr. seun.
I want to advertise on sexuality section for one month. This should cost me about 3500 naira for one month, should I go and deposit it or do nairaland have minimum amount you deposit.
I need ur reply against tomorrow banking pls.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by fizanos(m): 5:27am On Aug 29, 2014
Rijes:
Pls mr. seun.
I want to advertise on sexuality section for one month. This should cost me about 3500 naira for one month, should I go and deposit it or do nairaland have minimum amount you deposit.
I need ur reply against tomorrow banking pls.

Minimum is 10,000

1 Like

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by eazydon(m): 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
S.I Opara & Co.
(Barristers & Solicitors)
45 Wetheral Road, Owerri
Tel: +2347062629399

To Whom It May concern

We are Solicitors for His Excellency Prince Eze Madumere the Deputy Governor of Imo State hereinafter referred to as "Our Client" and it is by the courts instruction that we write you as follows:

It has been observed with greatest dismay the incessant publications of false articles in further defamation of our client which is subject matter of litigation in Suit No.: HOW/795/2013 BETWEEN PRINCE EZE MADUMERE VS. SANDRA DURU & 3 OTHERS. Copy of said suit is attached herein..

You are therefore advised in your best interest to desist from further publication of/and to remove such article as as continued publication is sub-judice and may result in a suit against continuing offenders.

The article on your site can be found on the following url:

https://www.nairaland.com/1406298/imo-deputy-governor-homosexual-story

Thanks for your co-operation
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by sportfeva(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by masterpieceboss(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hello Seun, i'v both paid and uploaded my advert but i'v not bin credited,pls help me out,my nairaland username is masterpieceboss and email is prophetezekiel05@yahoo.com, i've sent my evidence of payment already to the designated email,tnks in advance.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by darealpee(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ad hasn't been approved and I've paid and sent mail to my username is darealpee. Pls check and credit my ad account.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by BizBloke(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2014
Hi, Seun.

How do I place an advert that's targeted at Followed Topics? I mean, what category is that?

Three cheers.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, Seun.

How do I place an advert that's targeted at Followed Topics? I mean, what category is that?

Three cheers.
Top Pages!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by BizBloke(m): 12:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Seun: Top Pages!

Alright, thank you.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by masterpieceboss(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hi Seun,pls i jst got my acct credited wit N5000 instead of N10,000 that i paid for and evidence of payment was sent to ur mail,rather d designated mail, Kindly help check up d mixup, want 2 lunch it as soon as u do,tnks.
Seun: This information is sent after your ads are approved. Your ads have been approved, sir.

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by masterpieceboss(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
masterpieceboss: Hi Seun,pls i jst got my acct credited wit N5000 instead of N10,000 that i paid for and evidence of payment was sent to ur mail,rather d designated mail, Kindly help check up d mixup, want 2 lunch it as soon as u do,tnks.
Hi Seun,pls i jst got my acct credited wit N5000 instead of N10,000 that i paid for and evidence of payment was sent to ur mail,rather d designated mail, Kindly help check up d mixup, want 2 lunch it as soon as u do,tnks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by masterpieceboss(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
masterpieceboss: Hi Seun,pls i jst got my acct credited wit N5000 instead of N10,000 that i paid for and evidence of payment was sent to ur mail,rather d designated mail, Kindly help check up d mixup, want 2 lunch it as soon as u do,tnks.
Waoh! Seun many tnks for crediting and compensatin,rather for the bonus gift - tink dat's more apropriate,may D Lord bless you greatly,U'r Lifted.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by EnterPRO: 4:35am On Sep 02, 2014
2 mails sent.

sending a 3rd now.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.