Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (92053 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
tesorifashionho: I have paid 5000 into your zenith bank account,sent a picture of the bank deposit slip for Tesori Nigeria advert and my account has not been credited.
We loaded your credit on Saturday, December 28 2013. Hope you got the notification?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Ashmark(m): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
My advert had been approved and I was told to pay at the bank.. The question is Cant I pay online? I dont have time going to the bank.

And more so, why should I pay 5K? The advert am going for is not up to 5k.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ashmark: My advert had been approved and I was told to pay at the bank.. The question is Cant I pay online? I dont have time going to the bank.

And more so, why should I pay 5K? The advert am going for is not up to 5k.
Sir, you can pay online using your bank's e-banking portal or quickteller.com (from this page on quickteller.com)
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by zinfly: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hi Seun, could you kindly clarify your pricing plan . Your minimum price is 5k, so if the choosen plan is less than 5k does that mean the ad will run for 2 months assuming the choosen plan is priced at 2500 per month. If not how exactly does this work.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
zinfly: Hi Seun, could you kindly clarify your pricing plan . Your minimum price is 5k, so if the chosen plan is less than 5k does that mean the ad will run for 2 months assuming the choosen plan is priced at 2500 per month
Yes.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dear Seun,

I can imagine the busy workload.

I sent an email earlier for a N50K deposit.

We would like to start our campaign soonest.

Regards,
Manifest
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2014
manifest: Dear Seun,
Done (yesterday!)

We've just created a short guide to the pending placement issue that some advertisers have encountered:
Seun: I placed my ad on a section of Nairaland but the placement has been 'pending;'for a very long time. Why?
There are six advertising slots in every section of Nairaland. This means that only six advertisers can place their ads on any section of Nairaland at the same time. Once the six slots are full, any attempt to place ads on the same section by other advertisers will result in a pending placement. However, once a slot is vacated by an advertiser for one of 3 reasons - manual removal, running out of ad credit, or modifying all the ads placed in that section - the slot will be handed over to the advertiser with the earliest pending placement. That is, "1st come, 1st served!"

How long will I have to wait for an ad slot to be vacated so my placements can be activated?
It's impossible to say when an ad slot will be vacated since it depends entirely on what current advertisers choose to do. However, we have observed that some advertisers like to unplace their ads at night, while others like to do so in the weekends, especially on Sunday.

What can I do while I'm waiting for my desired ad slot to be vacated by its current occupants?
While you're waiting for your ad placement to become active, you should consider: (1) Placing your ad on very similar sections that have free slots and don't have a price premium, especially those that are being discounted. (2) Creating new ads to target sections that are less similar. Please resist the temptation to remove and then resubmit pending placements. If you do that, you will be placed at the very end of the queue.

Why is this issue more pronounced in the section where I want to place my ads, and what are you doing about it?
We have just launched a smart algorithm that will gradually balance the demand for and supply of ad slots in the various sections of the forum.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
Seun: Done (yesterday!)

Thank You Seun!

Btw: Pending Adverts for approval.

Frontpage suggestion: https://www.nairaland.com/1575598/how-get-investors-fund-business

Regards,
Manifest
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by bece: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hi Mr Seun u sent me a mail but unfoutunately cant remember d password †✽ my email
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
HELLO MR SEUN, PLEASE CAN YOU CLARIFY THE DISCOUNT STUFF AND ALSO THE PREMIUM OPTIONS YOU ATTACHED TO THE ESTIMATED ADVERT PRICES

MORESO, PLEASE WE SENT A MAIL TO YOU REQUESTING FOR THE AD PRICES EQUIVALENT IN DOLLARS FOR THE 3 SECTIONS WE CHOOSE TO ADVERTISE ON.. PLEASE CHECK AND REPLY

THANKS
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Ekilandcom: 7:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hello Mr Seun Osewa,

Our website Ekiland.com is still under construction. We were just trying to get the advertising department ready. We will start when www.ekiland.com is launched.

I did not get the mail you sent to our email regarding the rejection. We will try again soon.

Warmest regards.

Ekiland.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
grin
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2014
olala32: grin
What's the joke, sir?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by afroxyz: 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Good day. Please my banner was rejectedm I would like to know why and what steps can be taken. It was an advert for honey. Sorry but I can't upload the file
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by kaysy(m): 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2014
AIT ACCRA GHANA: HELLO MR SEUN, PLEASE CAN YOU CLARIFY THE DISCOUNT STUFF AND ALSO THE PREMIUM OPTIONS YOU ATTACHED TO THE ESTIMATED ADVERT PRICES

MORESO, PLEASE WE SENT A MAIL TO YOU REQUESTING FOR THE AD PRICES EQUIVALENT IN DOLLARS FOR THE 3 SECTIONS WE CHOOSE TO ADVERTISE ON.. PLEASE CHECK AND REPLY

THANKS

Hello, Please you can check the prices of any ad's equivalent in dollars at www.xe.com the site will give you the Dollar equivalent of any Naira price listed here. Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by docconceptscom: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2014
@seun
GOOD MORNING,
5,000 payment has been made 2 yur account this morning by bukola ayelotiti on behalf of docconcepts
thanks
deposit no 0522736
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by FSPAC: 11:16am On Jan 08, 2014
Hello.

I represent a Romanian College (College of Political, Administrative and Communication Sciences) in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, and we are trying to attract international students to our programs. We have a number of Nigerian students, and they enjoy being in Cluj-Napoca and studying here.

They told us that one option for advertising our educational offer would be through your website, and I have read your guide about advertising here. I just wanted to know, if we decide to advertise on your site, how are we supposed to pay for our ads (credit card, PayPal, etc.)

You can contact me at urs@fspac.ro also.

Thank You.
Nicolae Urs
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by tribeofdavid(m): 1:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
HELLO PLEASE HELP ME OUT....HOW DO I DELETE OR REMOVE A TOPIC I CREATED ON NAIRALAND?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by HighBK: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
Hello Seun,.. anyway to withdraw unused ad balance. Or once in, no way out, except bu using it for ads
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Businesstools(m): 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ Seun: Sent you an email. Kindly reply.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Obidikejr(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2014
I apologize I might detail a little. I so need to change my username, very important.

New username: D€_Imperator

If my boss finially joins nl this month and sees my very rare name which is my current username, I am cooked.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Businesstools: @ Seun: Sent you an email. Kindly reply.
Replied!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by perfectsoft: 12:25am On Jun 28, 2014
I want my artist song to be on the front page. What do I do please?

I have opened the thread for my artist song release and would like it to be on the front page please.

What do I need to do? I will pay for it if it isnt too much.

Please do reply

Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2014
MR. seun, please can you explain whats going on with Nairalands ADs? most especially our advert accounts and cost reports.

reply A.S.A.P

Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by sportfeva(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
Congratulation for the recovery. I could sense you have lost lot of data especially recent data perhaps which I could deduce from my personal account. Almost all my data for this year are missing including my advert. Pls work on the adverts. I have advert running which i just started it.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by HighBK: 6:44am On Jun 30, 2014
Mr Seun and team,

I noticed that NL just suffered a major attack. My Ad campaign balance of twenty something thousand nairaland is gone!!

Please, what is being done to sort this put? I am not sure of the exact amount, but I paid ib 50,000 naira and used 20+ thousand naira.

Also, what is the assurance NL is giving users on the security of user data?

And lastly, I've asked this again, is there a way to withdraw unused balance from NL?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 10:02am On Jun 30, 2014
Sir, pls don't worry about this. We will take care of our advertisers. We will contact you privately later in the day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.