Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads - Nairaland Ads (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Ads / Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads (92064 Views)

Nairaland's New Dynamic Ads - Beta Test / How To Place Targeted Ads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by corpersng: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2014
Hello seun, kindly respond to my mails.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by bides: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2014
Seun: Apologies, sir. We will look into these issues before tomorrow morning.

Hello Seun. the ad is still not running. Kindly look into this. Or is there any other proof of payment required that i have not satisfied?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 9:40am On Jul 10, 2014
bides:

Hello Seun. the ad is still not running. Kindly look into this. Or is there any other proof of payment required that i have not satisfied?
Sir, can you resend the evidence to me again? The first mail may have gotten lost...
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by bides: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2014
Seun:
Sir, can you resend the evidence to me again? The first mail may have gotten lost...

Sent to
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2014
Good morning seun. Please credit my account. I just transferred money into your account.

Thanks Sir.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2014
Seun:

Good morning seun. Please credit my account. I transferred money into your account this morning.

Thanks Sir.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
melojames:

Good morning seun. Please credit my account. I transferred money into your account this morning.

Thanks Sir.
Done, sir.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by capspeter: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2014
hello seun, please i have a complaint. i registered an account with nairaland with the name hub360 sometime around april this year and paid the sum of FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA (N5,000) for advert in may. our balance was about FOUR THOUSAND NAIRA before the incident that happened to nairaland. since then i can't access that account, so i am please asking that you look into the matter. thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 8:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
capspeter: hello seun, please i have a complaint. i registered an account with nairaland with the name hub360 sometime around april this year and paid the sum of FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA (N5,000) for advert in may. our balance was about FOUR THOUSAND NAIRA before the incident that happened to nairaland. since then i can't access that account, so i am please asking that you look into the matter. thanks
I have just looked into the matter and I'm sure you'll be satisfied by my decision. Thanks a million for your business.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by sportfeva(m): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2014
Seun: You need to upload new ads, sir.
Hi, great job. I have this complaint. I posted earlier that i had ad running before the problem and still have enough credits.
sportfeva:
Hi Mr Seun, pls kindly look at my ads too. I had ads running before the temporal problem or should i start another one? Let me know. i need your feed back before i can do anything. Cheers
I urge for investigation and report but nothing. I deliberately drop the teasing question that should i start a new one and you fell for it quickly without even taking the challenge to investigate my account whether truly i need to start a new one, whereas i had ad running before the problem. Pathetic, i didn't have save any of data but it worth the feeling now.
Sincerely, if i should start another new ad as you suggest, i will feel cheated and that's kind of poor service because i didn't get what i paid for or is there any ad policy stating that, once there is a problem, we will also share in it damages.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Gidi360Vibe: 5:25am On Jul 15, 2014
Hello Mr seun, i uploaded an Ad now under MUsic/Radio section
Does it mean this what i will be paying weekly ₦1,009.64/week for all clicks from Nairaland to my site and how do i pay also
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Uwadiegwu1: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2014
Vuproff: Please i made payment for my ads Yesterday 14/07/14, but am yet to see it reflect on my wall, in other to proceed with my adverts.
depositor: Udeh Promise v.
teller no: 257936.

I want to advertise on this site, but it looks like there is a lot of protocols before your ads can be displaced. Why is that you don't have a system that people can make online payments just like other websites when you want to advertise?
This is really frustrating - Also i see that you have hiked the price of your home page ad per week (recently - N43k to N93k (wowsmiley)

Why the hike?
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Vuproff: 8:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Vuproff:

Please i made payment for my ads Yesterday 14/07/14, but am yet to see it reflect on my wall, in other to proceed with my adverts.
Why the hike?

not even a reply yet after 24hrs, pls what is happening!!!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Pls mail the provided email address after paying, if you don't get the desired response after 24 hours, just resend the original email.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by mayorall(m): 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Oga Seun . I want to advertise my power bank on phone section . Can I start with sum of #20,000. It will be available for sell next week. Can I pay now?. Am free to notify when my add will start next week. Meant exact date sir.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by mayorall(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2014
mayorall: Oga Seun . I want to advertise my power bank on phone section . Can I start with sum of #20,000. It will be available for sell next week. Can I pay now?. Am free to notify when my add will start next week. Meant exact date sir.

Mr Seun I sent you mail and I posted here for over 48hours you didnt reply.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
Mr seun, we sent several mails to you concerning the cost report issue...... kindly check your mail and reply

Thanks.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
AITACCRAGHANA: Mr seun, we sent several mails to you concerning the cost report issue...... kindly check your mail and reply

Thanks.
the data is lost, sir.
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2014
Seun: the data is lost, sir.

Why can't you just try to reinstate the lost cost report fee to our advert campaign account

please reply...
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by bidems222: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello seun, please am presenlty studying in cyprus and would love to place an ad. i would like to know if i can pay fro my ad via my GT bank master card online.

Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
bidems222: Hello seun, please am presenlty studying in cyprus and would love to place an ad. i would like to know if i can pay fro my ad via my GT bank master card online.
Thanks
Yes sir, you can, using Quickteller: https://www.quickteller.com/Custom/qttransfer
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Seun(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2014
AITACCRAGHANA: Why can't you just try to reinstate the lost cost report fee to our advert campaign account. please reply...
www.nairaland.com/1793151/concerning-catastrophic-loss-valuable-data sad
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by AITACCRAGHANA(m): 12:38am On Jul 21, 2014
Seun:
www.nairaland.com/1793151/concerning-catastrophic-loss-valuable-data sad

Seun: If you had some advertising credit in your account before the attack, please send an email to the usual address so we can sort things out. sad

We understand vividly that nairaland was hacked which resulted to data loss.

We've sent several mails to , and to your Gmail account too.

Mr Seun, kindly re-credit our account with the amount #22,000 left from the actual money paid so as to fill the Gap of the lost cost report

We are seriously looking forward to extend our partnership with you......

Thanks
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by Vuproff: 9:01am On Jul 21, 2014
Vuproff:

by Vuproff: 8:23am On Jul 16
Vuproff:
Please i made payment for my ads Yesterday
14/07/14, but am yet to see it reflect on my
wall, in other to proceed with my adverts.

I ve done all dats required of me am still waiting for my account crediting!

Thank you, as u respond!
Re: Discussion Of Nairaland's New Targeted Ads by lanre28: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
How long will it take to upload an advert after approval and payment has been made

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22)

First Nairaland Dynamic Ad Design Contest / Results Of Dynamic Ad Design Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.