Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,036 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

When Arsenal Wins The Champions League - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / When Arsenal Wins The Champions League (2058 Views)

Arsenal Wins Another Trophy / Arsenal Wins Stoke {1-3} / Arsenal Wins Stoke {1-3} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by dayokanu(m): 5:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
[size=14pt]Question:

what would Arsenal fans do after winning the champions league?[/size]
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Student 1 : They turn off their Playstation and go to sleep.
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by dayokanu(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
Student 2: They wake up from their deep sleep and go to pee
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2013
Student 3: They crosscheck the trophy and find out its the Emirates cup
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Student 4: They check the date and find out its another April 1

1 Like

Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by dayokanu(m): 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
Student 5: They give their life to Christ since thats a sign the world would end soon
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by dayokanu(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2013
Which of the answers is correct?
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by hammedkola(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2013
They will enter the street and start shouting... [size=15pt]UP NEPA[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

On the other side, I pray Arsenal Fc win at least a trophy this season to break their barrenness (though capital one is out of it)

1 Like

Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by donphilopus: 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2013
Student 5
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by Freiburger(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2013
Student 6: most of the fans will fight to be in the squad that will be playing the next CL.cheesy
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by donphilopus: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
Freiburger: Student 6: most of the fans will fight to be in the squad that will be playing the next CL.cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin Most of the fans will sleep in the Beer Parlour
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2013
dayokanu: Student 1 : They turn off their Playstation and go to sleep.
U
yes... 100% True.
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by isalegan2: 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
shocked Where's Debosky? Are there any Gooners Gunners Gayners grin left on Nairaland? What insolence! embarassed tongue
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by wonlasewonimi: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
The question is abnormal. Arsenal can never win the champions league in this life or the next.
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by dayokanu(m): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2013
what would happen se?
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by Odunharry(m): 12:10am On Dec 12, 2013
dayokanu: what would happen se?
dayokanu wl leave bayern 4 Bendel insurance
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2013
isale_gan2: shocked Where's Debosky? Are there any Gooners Gunners Gayners grin left on Nairaland? What insolence! embarassed tongue

Okay.., we don show...
Whhhhhaaaaaaat!!!

This guy no get respect for elders

Okay na, when Arsenal wins the Champions League..,

Nigeria go win World cup.., I promise you sad
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by fredoooooo: 9:20am On Dec 18, 2013
I dey come make I ask mukina2, Naijababe and Debosky grin grin grin
this is a FrontPage material grin grin
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by donphilopus: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2013
fredoooooo: I dey come make I ask mukina2, Naijababe and Debosky grin grin grin
this is FrontPage material grin grin
Lol! Na true FP material! If Arsenal win Champions League, let me think what would happen....... Hmm, chicken go grow teeth! grin
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by airmark(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2013
This is very wicked. But i think Arsene wenger will resign immediately.
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by aieromon(m): 3:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
angry

Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by tobiboss(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2014
Hmmm
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by Krasid(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
They will create a statue of the champions league outside the emirate stadium.
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by fredoooooo: 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
m.k.o Abiola will be the next nigeria president grin grin grin
useless team and fans grin
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by Dhelake: 7:21am On Aug 03, 2014
I'll turn off Football Manager and go to bed
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by pkasso(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2014
Arjen Robben will grow an afro the size of Fellaini's overnight grin
Re: When Arsenal Wins The Champions League by pkasso(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
dayokanu: [size=14pt]Question:
what would Arsenal fans do after winning the champions league?[/size]
They will celebrate. . only for Agent Smith to be spotted at the Emirates.Alas they realise it's only in the Matrix grin

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea's Picture Quiz / Wolves Vs Man Utd [2 - 1] On Saturday 5th February 2010 / Goalkeeper Commits Suicide After Fiancee Cheats With John Terry's Bro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.