Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern (3004 Views)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode / Is Stella Odua (Aviation Minister) Being Shielded By GEJ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Clerverly: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
I on behalf of incorruptible and hardworking Igbo men and women on this forum, will like to apologize thus:

Please Dear Nairalanders,
For some of us who abhors and detests corruption, Stella Oduah is Not the "essence of a proud Igbo lady!" , she's a shameless lair! She belongs to a motley crew of very corrupt technocrats responsible for holding Nigerians down in a choking headlock for over 14yrs. Please ignore the self acclaimed Igbo representatives here on nairaland. They are doing their jobs for which they are recruited for (save for few who they got brainwashed). An average Igbo man hates and abhors corruption and will always be the first to cry out when he notices such. These hired net killers have done much damage to the conscientious Igbo people, all in a bid to enrich their pockets. I trust on the law of karma to do the needful(not with armoured Cars) if not now certainly hereafter but they must smell it, whether you are Igbo, Yoruba, hausa, ijaw or Fulani, you will never know peace.

5 Likes

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
God bleess you for saying it like it is. Someone like you has confirmed to me Igbos are not what few ones on nairaland potray them to be. Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa who steals public fund should not and must not be supported like some people did in the last one week. It is sad the way they tribalized the issue.

Stella Oduah is corrrupt and must be brought to justice.

Op, are you related to Rochas? I like your independent mind.

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by kelvin1191(m): 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2013
@Op, Supported!
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by ThankGodEdeh(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
^^ Yes! She must be brought to justice the same way Farouk, Otedola and others were brought to justice. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Clerverly: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
payless: God bleess you for saying it like it is. Someone like you has confirmed to me Igbos are not what few ones on nairaland potray them to be. Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa who steals public fund should not and must not be supported like some people did in the last one week. It is sad the way they tribalized the issue.

Stella Oduah is corrrupt and must be brought to justice.

Op, are you related to Rochas? I like your independent mind.

Payless, not at all! it is a matter of being principled and well read, to know the problem of Nigeria centres on corruption. The criminal elites always use ethnicity to blindfold us when they stole or about to steal. I have been abused here by my brothers-some tagged me Yoruba, some said hausa, but I can never be cowed! I would continue to say it as it IS.
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by signz: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Anyi ga ele onye ike ga agwu grin

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by danderson(f): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2013
Blind art thou who cannot read the hand writing on the wall. Do u know who granted Agbami tract 1 field to Alakija denying us billions of naira every month? 255m is toy
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2013
Here they come again. Ofeke people claiming Igbo.

Op, prove your Igboness.

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Clerverly: 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
ThankGod Edeh: ^^ Yes! She must be brought to justice the same way Farouk, Otedola and others were brought to justice. Nonsense.

Blame it on Jonathan! However the career of Farouk is over as far as Nigerian politics is concerned. Otedola can never be trusted again! So it is Stella turn to feel the heat. So stop supporting criminality and corruption. She must answer to her deeds.
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by FreeGlobe(f): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2013
Even your Yoruba masters know your opinion and statement does not represent that of 99.6% igbos dead or live so no need to comment

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Here they come again. Ofeke people claiming Igbo.

Op, prove your Igboness.
He has proven his Igboness uncountable times on this forum. What more do you want from him? He doesn't have to be a Pro-Jonathanian or an APGA buttlicker to prove he is Igbo. Allow him and other Igbo APC supporters to air their views without intimidation.

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by UyiIredia(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2013
OP: Good.
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Ngwakwe: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Saboteur, remove the wool in your eyes before admonishing your enemies who happen to be the common Onye Igbo in the street having pledged your allegiance to your political and selfish interest which happens to be at odd to the general good of the South Easterners.

You may be one of us but we are afraid of you than the snake at night.

By the way, who is the next Igbo you wish to recommend for deportation?

5 Likes

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by amarilo: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
Clerverly:

Blame it on Jonathan! However the career of Farouk is over as far as Nigerian politics is concerned. Otedola can never be trusted again! So it is Stella turn to feel the heat. So stop supporting criminality and corruption. She must answer to her deeds.
Laughable. Let punish her the way we punished Farook and Otedola.is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Clerverly: 8:26pm On Nov 01, 2013
Ngwakwe: Saboteur, remove the wool in your eyes before admonishing your enemies who happen to be the common Onye Igbo in the street having pledged your allegiance to your political and selfish interest which happens to be at odd to the general good of the South Easterners.

You may be one of us but we are afraid of you than the snake at night.

By the way, who is the next Igbo you wish to recommend for deportation?

Yes I am saboteur for bad governance and corruption! grin

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2013
Clerverly: I on behalf of incorruptible and hardworking Igbo men and women on this forum, will like to apologize thus:

For some of us who abhors and detests corruption, Stella Oduah is Not the "essence of a proud Igbo lady!" , she's a shameless lair! She belongs to a motley crew of very corrupt technocrats responsible for holding Nigerians down in a choking headlock for over 14yrs. Please ignore the self acclaimed Igbo representatives here on nairaland. They are doing their jobs for which they are recruited for (save for few who they got brainwashed). An average Igbo man hates and abhors corruption and will always be the first to cry out when he notices such. These hired net killers have done much damage to the conscientious Igbo people, all in a bid to enrich their pockets. I trust on the law of karma to do the needful(not with armoured Cars) if not now certainly hereafter but they must smell it, whether you are Igbo, Yoruba, hausa, ijaw or Fulani, they will never know peace.
you are a big Fo.o.l. Who made you an Igbo? You dont know your true identity.
Do you know what it means not to have a father? It is Called 'Basttard' thats what you are.

6 Likes

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
berem: He has proven his Igboness uncountable times on this forum. What more do you want from him? He doesn't have to be a Pro-Jonathanian or an APGA buttlicker to prove he is Igbo. Allow him and other Igbo APC supporters to air their views without intimidation.

Let him prove it here because his utterances are those of an ofeke.

2 Likes

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Ngwakwe: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Your personal interest and selfish allegiances are the issues that made you blind and shut to corruptions involving your camp and only accuse your people for the ills and backward-ness of Nigeria.

If you chose to be hard on both camps, I wouldn't have any cause to complain.

Self defence is first line of action against attack.

Saboteur.

Clerverly:

Yes I am saboteur for bad governance and corruption! grin

2 Likes

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by stevecantrell: 9:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
OP I think its too late to be writing this. Most members on this forum from other tribes are already convinced that the average ibo man see nothing wrong in his 'brother' or 'sister' milking Nigeria into oblivion.

All watchdogs and whistle blowers are either yorooba insomniacs thirsty for cyanide or igbotic bastards who've had one plate of amala and oily soup too many.
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by engrtee(f): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Op crucifyingsuspect when court hasnt prooved her guilty
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by DerideGull(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
berem: He has proven his Igboness uncountable times on this forum. What more do you want from him? He doesn't have to be a Pro-Jonathanian or an APGA buttlicker to prove he is Igbo. Allow him and other Igbo APC supporters to air their views without intimidation.

Berem, please do not tempt me.

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by omenka(m): 10:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
I keep asking myself, if the aviation minister needs such armored vehicles, what can we then say of the finance minister whom Gridlock Jonathan has made naija's prime minister I bet she'd be needing a tank.
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
DerideGull:

Berem, please do not tempt me.
Dede m,tempt you as in how?
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by PapaBrowne(m): 1:39am On Nov 02, 2013
Clerverly: I on behalf of incorruptible and hardworking Igbo men and women on this forum, will like to apologize thus:

For some of us who abhors and detests corruption, Stella Oduah is Not the "essence of a proud Igbo lady!" , she's a shameless lair! She belongs to a motley crew of very corrupt technocrats responsible for holding Nigerians down in a choking headlock for over 14yrs. Please ignore the self acclaimed Igbo representatives here on nairaland. They are doing their jobs for which they are recruited for (save for few who they got brainwashed). An average Igbo man hates and abhors corruption and will always be the first to cry out when he notices such. These hired net killers have done much damage to the conscientious Igbo people, all in a bid to enrich their pockets. I trust on the law of karma to do the needful(not with armoured Cars) if not now certainly hereafter but they must smell it, whether you are Igbo, Yoruba, hausa, ijaw or Fulani, you will never know peace.

You are deceiving yourself. You think being politically correct equates to being well read. Maybe except for those with self esteem issues.
Selective justice is no justice. Lets scream about all corruption no matter whose ox is been gored. Not scream one and let the other lie.
Many people that support Stella do so because they believe in her works. I've been regular user of the Nigerian Aviation sector for the past 15 years and in the last 2 years the sector has expoerienced more changes than have been witnessed in the last 40 years. It will be foolish to let the good works vanish because the press has screamed loud about an event that happens even in the poorest local Government areas.

Again I say, selective justice is no justice!!!
While you are at it, ask yourself why the loud mouths failed to talk about the whooping revelation that 300 cars were ordered by the Lagos State Ministry of Sports for just one event- National Sports Festival!! 300 cars and everything seems normal. Nobody is asking why? Nobody is wondering where those cars are? Nobody is even wondering who would have ridden those cars. 300 cars for an event that lasted just 2 weeks.

But the loud mouths are screaming about 2 cars that albeit extremely wasteful, followed due process.

7 Likes

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 02, 2013
PapaBrowne:

You are deceiving yourself. You think being politically correct equates to being well read. Maybe except for those with self esteem issues.
Selective justice is no justice. Lets scream about all corruption no matter whose ox is been gored. Not scream one and let the other lie.
Many people that support Stella do so because they believe in her works. I've been regular user of the Nigerian Aviation sector for the past 15 years and in the last 2 years the sector has expoerienced more changes than have been witnessed in the last 40 years. It will be foolish to let the good works vanish because the press has screamed loud about an event that happens even in the poorest local Government areas.

Again I say, selective justice is no justice!!!
While you are at it, ask yourself why the loud mouths failed to talk about the whooping revelation that 300 cars were ordered by the Lagos State Ministry of Sports for just one event- National Sports Festival!! 300 cars and everything seems normal. Nobody is asking why? Nobody is wondering where those cars are? Nobody is even wondering who would have ridden those cars. 300 cars for an event that lasted just 2 weeks.

But the loud mouths are screaming about 2 cars that albeit extremely wasteful, followed due process.

Those cars were bought by Cosharis Motors with import waiver facilitated by Lagos State. The cars were used within two miles radius of the sports venue and returned to Cosharis to be sold as new cars. Lagos State did not spend money on those 300 cars. Lagos State used the cars for free and Cosharis got it cleared from the port free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by PapaBrowne(m): 2:00am On Nov 02, 2013
payless:

Those cars were bought by Cosharis Motors with import waiver facilitated by Lagos State. The cars were used within two miles radius of the sports venue and returned to Cosharis to be sold as new cars. Lagos State did not spend money on those 300 cars. Lagos State used the cars for free and Cosharis got it cleared from the port free of charge.

Yes I know the story. Lagos State didn't buy the cars. Cpscharis supplied them. So to the loud mouths, no problem.

Now Let me put things in perspective.
And please help me understand why this is not a serious case of Corruption/abuse of office by the Lagos State Ministry of Sports.

I purchased a nearly new car from the US last year. I paid import duties of 570,000 Naira.
Now I don't know what kind of cars were purchased for the festival but I'm pretty sure they were BMWs which I know are a premium brand with the cheapest version selling in Coscharis for 6.9 million. Now duties on those cars are upwards of N600,000.

So lets be conservative and assume duties of 500,000 Naira per vehicle. That comes to a whooping 150 million naira that should have accrues as taxes for Nigerians. So for a two week event the Lagos state Government signed off 150 million accruable to tax payers for the benefit of one company. Now how many more of these kind of deals go on daily? And the loud mouths don't have a problem with this?? Like seriously?

So while the Taxman in Lagos is forcing, prosecuting and punishing Lagosians to pay taxes and tolls on everything from bridges to signage, it is granting import waivers for something as frivolous and wasteful as the importation of 300 cars for the National Sports Festival. And the loudmouths dont think it is an issue to be discussed extensively? And you think the people defending Stella cant see the hypocrisy??

3 Likes

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by nduchucks: 2:16am On Nov 02, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Yes I know the story. Lagos State didn't buy the cars. Cpscharis supplied them. So to the loud mouths, no problem.

And please help me understand why this is not a serious case of Corruption/abuse of office by the Lagos State Ministry of Sports.

I

Oduah's case and this Lagos State/Cosharis arrangement both smell very fishy. PapaBrowne, open a thread on the Lagos State/Cosharis issue and help expose any fraud and/or corruption.

For you to come here and indirectly defend Oduah's indefensible acts, is irresponsible and very unexpected of you. What a disappointment!!

1 Like

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 02, 2013
PapaBrowne:

I

There was no money spent on the part of Lagos. It would have been a different reaction if it was reported that Lagos State Government spent money to buy the said 300 vehicle. So no crime commited here. I would have criticised Lagos government if it spent money buying 300 cars for mere sport festival. Yorubas would have crucified Fashola for that.
Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by PapaBrowne(m): 2:23am On Nov 02, 2013
payless: There was no money spent on the part of Lagos. It would have been a different reaction if it was reported that Lagos State Government spent money to buy the said 300 vehicle. So no crime commited here. I would have criticised Lagos government if it spent money buying 300 cars for mere sport festival. Yorubas would have crucified Fashola for that.

I purchased a nearly new car from the US last year. I paid import duties of 570,000 Naira.
Now I don't know what kind of cars were purchased for the festival but I'm pretty sure they were BMWs which I know are a premium brand with the cheapest version selling in Coscharis for 6.9 million. Now duties on those cars are upwards of N600,000.

So lets be conservative and assume duties of 500,000 Naira per vehicle. That comes to a whooping 150 million naira that should have accrued as taxes for Nigerians. So for a two week event the Lagos state Government signed off 150 million accruable to tax payers for the benefit of one company. Now how many more of these kind of deals go on daily? And the loud mouths don't have a problem with this?? Like seriously?

So while the Taxman in Lagos is forcing, prosecuting and punishing Lagosians to pay taxes and tolls on everything from bridges to signage, it is granting import waivers for something as frivolous and wasteful as the importation of 300 cars for the National Sports Festival. And the loudmouths dont think it is an issue to be discussed extensively? And you think the people defending Stella cant see the hypocrisy??

2 Likes

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by PapaBrowne(m): 2:29am On Nov 02, 2013
ndu_chucks:

Oduah's case and this Lagos State/Cosharis arrangement both smell very fishy. PapaBrowne, open a thread on the Lagos State/Cosharis issue and help expose any fraud and/or corruption.

For you to come here and indirectly defend Oduah's indefensible acts, is irresponsible and very unexpected of you. What a disappointment!!

I am not and would not defend any frivolous expense!! It is pathetic that we are all being taken for a ride. Do I think Stella is complicit? Morally, yes. Legally, No.
My support for Oduah is two pronged. First on the premise of the wonderful works she is doing at the airports. Secondly and very importantly, on the premise of the ridiculous bias presented by one section of the country that has led to extremely virulent attacks on her person despite the fact that the documents presented have nothing of her name on it.
I like the attacks for one reason though. They would make public officers more circumspect in thier dealings with public funds. But when these kind of attacks are directed at only people from a particular part of the country, then I'm afraid of the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by cjrane: 2:36am On Nov 02, 2013

[b]For some of us who abhors and detests corruption, Stella Oduah is Not the "essence of a proud Igbo lady!" , she's a shameless lair! She belongs to a motley crew of very corrupt technocrats responsible for holding Nigerians down in a choking headlock for over 14yrs. Please ignore the self acclaimed Igbo representatives here on nairaland. They are doing their jobs for which they are recruited for (save for few who they got brainwashed). An average Igbo man hates and abhors corruption and will always be the first to cry out when he notices such. These hired net killers have done much damage to the conscientious Igbo people, all in a bid to enrich their pockets. I trust on the law of karma to do the needful(not with armoured Cars) if not now certainly hereafter but they must smell it, whether you are Igbo, Yoruba, hausa, ijaw or Fulani, you will never know peace.[/

Another shameless Yoruba piece of shite pretending to be Igbo. What happened to all the Yoruba men who set up this scandal with buying these cars, claiming it was bought for the minister , framed her up with lagos media groups and almost denied her a chance to speak! Shame on you all! The truth has finally come out and no amount of name calling and blackmail will make the minister resign in frustration according to your shameful plot. She will stay on and continue with her amazing transformation of our aviation sector. Go to your plot 2 and start saying junk about Okonjo Iweala or Allison Madueke! You shall still fail as usual!

You have failed in your evil war to stop the glorious Igbo people doing great things for our dear country Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 02, 2013
PapaBrowne:

So lets be conservative and assume duties of 500,000 Naira per vehicle. That comes to a whooping 150 million naira that should have accrues as taxes for Nigerians. So for a two week event the Lagos state Government signed off 150 million accruable to tax payers for the benefit of one company. Now how many more of these kind of deals go on daily? And the loud mouths don't have a problem with this?? Like seriously?

I got your point. The tax waiver was a gross misconduct on the part of Lagos and finance ministry. Iweala issued a statement today claiming Lagos qualified for the waiver. These people have been short-changing the masses for long. Let's come together and fight these people; irrespective of ethnicity or religion of the corrupt ones among these politicians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Uba Shut Down Apc's Rigging Plan In Ekiti / APC Governors Confront President Jonathan for More Cash Allocation / Stealing Is Not Corruption - GEJ VERSUS Abacha Never Stole - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.