Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) - Literature (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) (193993 Views)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / Life On The Run: Season 5. Life In Amsterdam. / Love-life On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by nanakwame14(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
very nice story there. please can i get your email?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
nanakwame14:
very nice story there. please can i get your email?
onasanyaisrael@gmail.com
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
[b]wooow! Sir Kingzpen, i just finished reading this breath-taking amazing story of yours, and i commend you're a well talented writer with style. Infact, this story lacked nothing in all aspect - action, crime, suspense filled, life lessons/events and what have you... All beautifully and skillfully packed in one story. I must confess you're a genius! Yes u are.
The manner at which you write an episode, and the skill at which you intertwined it with preceding episode, is just a wonder! This story of urs is one in a million and a "must read for all students" either in sec. Or tertiary level.
I learnt alotta lessons frm this marvelous story and one of them is that "No matter the condition or situation you are facing, you should not refrain frm giving a helping hand to one who is in need coz no one sure knows tomorrow, so brother learn to assist someone if need be." another lesson i learnt is that "we should be cautious of the kind of friends we keep so as to clear urself from impending or future calamities."
Sir am suggesting u make this storing into an e-book so u could earn a fortune from ur sweat and also to shread it from prying plagiarists.
Thank you for the time which you spent in writing this story and also for the pains u took with which you typed and posted it for ur readers.
My humble, but sincere gratitude to you sire.
I pray that the knowledge and strength with which you used in writing this story be replenished in 10 folds in thy mighty name of Jesus. AMEN!! [/b]

And to add to it may ur literary journey never come to an end and may the ink of that kingly-pen of yours never stop flowing... You are the best!!! I hope to become a great writer like you someday.
Thanks Mr seun for creating an educating forum like this, ur ministry will continue to boom and spread like a wild harmattan fire.
Best Wishes!!!
Cheers!!!!!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dnarvaez:
[b]wooow! Sir Kingzpen, i just finished reading this breath-taking amazing story of yours, and i commend you're a well talented writer with style. Infact, this story lacked nothing in all aspect - action, crime, suspense filled, life lessons/events and what have you... All beautifully and skillfully packed in one story. I must confess you're a genius! Yes u are.
The manner at which you write an episode, and the skill at which you intertwined it with proceeding episode, is just a wonder! This story of urs is one in a million and a "must read for all students" either in sec. Or tertiary level.
I learnt alotta lessons frm this marvelous story and one of them is that "No matter the condition or situation you are facing, you should not refrain frm giving a helping hand to one who is in need coz no one sure knows tomorrow, so brother learn to assist someone if need be." another lesson i learnt is that "we should be cautious of the kind of friends we keep so as to clear urself from impending or future calamities."
Sir am suggesting u make this storing into an e-book so u could earn a fortune from ur sweat and also to shread it from prying plagiarists.
Thank you for the time which you spent in writing this story and also for the pains u took with which you typed and posted it for ur readers.
My humble, but sincere gratitude to you sire.
I pray that the knowledge and strength with which you used in writing this story be replenished in 10 folds in thy mighty name of Jesus. AMEN!! [/b]

And to add to it may ur literary journey never come to an end and may the ink of that kingly-pen of yours never stop flowing... You are the best!!! I hope to become a great writer like you someday.
Thanks Mr seun for creating an educating forum like this, ur ministry will continue to boom and spread like a wild harmattan fire.
Best Wishes!!!
Cheers!!!!!

I cried after reading... Sincerely! Still in tears... And absolutely short of words...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
KingzPen:

I cried after reading... Sincerely! Still in tears... And absolutely short of words...
wooow! Are u serious?!
Am glad you did:-)
also ur story got the emmotional part of me..
you are blessed sir,
The sky is ur limit...
Am ur new fan *grins*
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hello Fam,

Visit www.okadabooks.com to download the edited and latest full version of this story...

Show some love by downloading it...

Love You So Much...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 7:51am On May 07, 2015
Kingzpen...........I'm sorry, I started reading yesterday, but I can't find the remaining episode..pls where can I get it?? Is it on your blog?? Reply asap!
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 9:39am On May 07, 2015
kitnah:
Kingzpen...........I'm sorry, I started reading yesterday, but I can't find the remaining episode..pls where can I get it?? Is it on your blog?? Reply asap!
Due to plagiarism, some parts of the story were removed. The complete story is in PDF version. So if you're interested in it let me know...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 9:58am On May 07, 2015
KingzPen:

Due to plagiarism, some parts of the story were removed. The complete story is in PDF version. So if you're interested in it let me know...
Over-interested sef!!grin
please,I really need to complete this story,and I'll appreciate if you can help me
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2015
kitnah:

Over-interested sef!!grin
please,I really need to complete this story,and I'll appreciate if you can help me
Mail me @ onasanyaisrael@gmail.com so I can send you the e-book.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 07, 2015
KingzPen:

Mail me @ onasanyaisrael@gmail.com so I can send you the e-book.
Thank you sire!! I just mailed you!!!!
Kindly check your mail
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2015
kitnah:

Thank you sire!! I just mailed you!!!!
Kindly check your mail

Seen it?
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 07, 2015
KingzPen:

Seen it?
No sir
Kindly resend
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2015
kitnah:

No sir
Kindly resend
Check now... I just resent it...
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 07, 2015
KingzPen:

Check now... I just resent it...

Thank you,I've seen it,I really appreciate
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 07, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS, THIS IS ADEH39, THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK. PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........ PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO... VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS. YOUR VOTES COUNTS. THANKS.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by hayze(m): 1:18pm On May 18, 2015
I CANT FIND EPISODE 51 PLS HELP cryI CANT FIND EPISODE 51 PLS HELP
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2015
Nice one kingzpen, the story was educational, wonderful and full of suspense. More ink to your pen.
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2015
hayze:

Start your reading from page 27
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by ELIJAHARMONICA(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2015
hayze:

Continue your reading from page 27
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Iyke1998(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
KingzPen:

Seen it?
Boss,can I paste this story on my facebook page?? I will surely recognise you as the Author when posting it... Please,this is my email ikennaokenyeka@yahoo.com
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Ayomitide77(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
KingzPen:

Seen it?
Please send it to me also olusegunayomide7@gmail.com
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by queenjoe(f): 11:41am On Aug 24, 2015
KingzPen:

pls i jst started reading it too...can u pls mail me d complete story too? queenjoe2671991@gmail.com...thanks
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
KingzPen:
Visit www.okadabooks.com to download complete story...

I can't get the story from this website. How do I navigate my way??
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Kennyslimsteve(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
KingzPen:
Hello Fam,

Visit www.okadabooks.com to download the edited and latest full version of this story...

Show some love by downloading it...

Love You So Much...
so fucking addicted to dese story pls can i get d full pdf format my e-mail kennyslimsteve@yahoo.com
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by toksroyal: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2015
Now you can get 20 e-novels of your favorite authors on your mobile device or tablet for just N5,000. Simply send your favorite author or reading list and get 20 electronic books that you can carry along with you wherever you go! Business books, Christian Books and Self Help books are also available. Call 08099434381 or send an email to fortress20group@gmail.com to get yours today

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
KingzPen:

Seen it?
please sir, i need a copy- aduragbemisteve@gmail.com
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by surbrown(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2015
dope

1 Like

Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by surbrown(m): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2015
KingzPen:

?
bro I wanna read the full story please, my email is surbrown101@gmail.com
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by KingzPen(m): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
Banji now has a life after school...

Stay Tuned... wink
Re: My Life On Campus... (A MUST READ!!!) by bjcuntis(m): 6:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
KingzPen:
Banji now has a life after school...

Stay Tuned... wink
thats my name o. oya oga pay royalties sharp sharp. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (Reply)

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.