Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

I need financial help concerning my education. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I need financial help concerning my education. (9512 Views)

Please I Need Financial Assistance Concerning My Education / Please I Need Financial Help Concerning My Education / Only For Students Who Need Financial Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
anasbeaut: This brought tears to my eyes, it Just goes to prove That God Is faithful n Will Neva départ his own. Your mum was very correct cos dey dt trust in d Lord ll Neva be put to shame
@safex for dis act of kindnez to a complete stranger, may u neva lack any gud tin n may dis seed u ve planted dis day speak for u in days to come, n God ll always provide ur helper in al situation. God bless u
There's God indeed!! I will forever worship him. I have been hearing of wonderful testimonies before. Now, i too is a living testimony! Thank you Jesus!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
DC Trendy: This good samaritan won't know what he has done now. By the time reward start coming in some stingy folks will begin to talk say nah ritual money.

U av done well. I pray for u, in millions God will reward u.

Pastor segun aladeniyi of rccg in america did similar thing for me yrs ago, still waiting tight for the best time to show him my appreciation.

To the student, don't worry, u ll graduate.

Read that ur book well. I am in ibadan, let me know if u need anything.

Don't worry guys, the country is hard but we will get there for sure.
God bless us all.

Thank you dearie!!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thank you safex!! I wish you will let me meet you!! Thank you! May almighty God put smile on your face throughout your lifetime. May your generation never lack anything good. Thaaaaank you!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by SecretDreams(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Just saw this thread, @safex101 God will definitely reward you, thanks. @Damitism, I'm currently a u.I student, just want to advice you to stand firm in your faith in God especially when you get to school. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Olastep1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
I knew when this thread started but i'm in shock to find out what the Lord has done here within a short time.

@Sir Safex. Many men has done virtuously but you've excell them all.

God bless you. You've done this, do more and you shall never lack great things in life. You're indeed a shining example. One day, i pray and hope to follow this path of yours.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2013
Secret_Dreams: Just saw this thread, @safex101 God will definitely reward you, thanks. @Damitism, I'm currently a u.I student, just want to advice you to stand firm in your faith in God especially when you get to school. God bless you.
Thank you!!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Olugbenger(m): 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Damitism:
Thank you my dearest friend. I have gave up any hope of getting help. You are the one that resurrected it. God bless you brother!!
I will try all my best not to disappoint you! Thank you! Thank you!! Thank yoooou!!!
smiley wink smiley

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by SecretDreams(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Damitism:
Thank you!!
you are welcome bro, hope we see in school when you resume. Shalom !
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by OAM4J: 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
safex101:

Let me know if you got the alert, 90k sent, You can check on any atm close to you. Just do want you suppose to do with it. Don't forfeit your admission, the hardest part of everything is the beginning. I lost my dad in 2013 and I have gone through a lot myself. Just believe in God and I'm using this opportunity to preach God to you, you need him more than the money. It is well. THANKS

May God bless you bro, put smile/laughter on your worried/confused face and raise helpers for you in your hours of need.

Am proud of you.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2013
With all the deleted posts, it is hard for me to make a sense of the thread.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Secret_Dreams: you are welcome bro, hope we see in school when you resume. Shalom !
I will be looking forward to that!

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Fhemmmy: With all the deleted posts, it is hard for me to make a sense of the thread.
Sorry bro!! The summary is just that i asked for help and i got more than i even ask for. Just help me thank God!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Fhemmmy: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2013
Damitism:
Sorry bro!! The summary is just that i asked for help and i got more than i even ask for. Just help me thank God!

Nice to know all is well with you already then, Congrats . . . .

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 6:19am On Nov 06, 2013
Today's morning devotion was so different from those of the past. Everybody was just dancing!! Thank you!

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Fynestboi: 6:43am On Nov 06, 2013
May God be praise, thanks safex.. And damitism congrats..

2 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Oluwadare: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2013
oh! Nigeria is indeed a great nation with alot of good people.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Ariyke: 8:01am On Nov 06, 2013
Thanks safex may God continue to bless u
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 06, 2013
@ Damitism, words cannot express how happy I am for you! May God bless the one who allowed God to use him as a vessle to bless you. And I pray all through your schooling, God continues to shock you with blessings. Amen. And I pm'ed you, pls email back. You are indeed favoured!!

2 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by AmbFitsaint(m): 9:57am On Nov 06, 2013
What can I say?

@ Damitism, I am very much happy for u and ur caring mum.
Pls, spend it prudently and don't 4get to extend dis to d needy when u re well-to-do in the nearest future.

@ safex101, in all ur endeavours, you will be divinely favoured. May God grant u tremendous increase bountifully and may u burgeon from glory to glory all d days of ur life.

We still av angels rait here on NL.

Who says God does not answer prayers?

Who says God is not concerned with our needs?

God is indeed a help in the time of help.

6 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Thank you everybody! I pray that God will grant you all your heart desires before the year runs out. Thanks once again!!

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2013
I'm sorry for the unavailability of my phone number since morning. I had a flat battery.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2013
Oh deeeeeaaar! You are sweeeeet!! Thank you ifyalways. I have seen the alert now!
"Your Acct <*****> Has Been Credited with NGN8,000.00 On 07-NOV-2013 10:57:37 By <*****>Bal: NGN98,874.93CR
Straight to the bank now to pay my acceptance fee. And the school will also pay me the october salary(N4,000) today or tomorrow. N102,000 in just ONE WEEK. I'm the happiest man in the world.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Olugbenger(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2013
Damitism: Oh deeeeeaaar! You are sweeeeet!! Thank you ifyalways. I have seen the alert now!
"Your Acct <*****> Has Been Credited with NGN8,000.00 On 07-NOV-2013 10:57:37 By <*****>Bal: NGN98,874.93CR
Straight to the bank now to pay my acceptance fee. And the school will also pay me the october salary(N4,000) today or tomorrow. N102,000 in just ONE WEEK. I'm the happiest man in the world.
Waw... We Thank God for ur life.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Olugbenger(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2013
Ifyalways you would forever remain in our mind and hearts for doing this great thing.
May the Good LORD bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
@olugbenger. I'm happy ooo. I've been smiling-laughing since! Thank you bro.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by drealdoc89(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
This is an evidence dt there is someone somewhere whom we cannot see,nd He's making tins to fall in pleasant places for those who love Him nd has made Him d master of dere life(MAKE HIS NAME BE PRAISE 4EVERMORE).
Nd also,ds is a message to those who have bin hopin on Him ever since nd r weary-bro nd sis dnt give up on God, kip hopin nd believin in Him cos HE MAKES ALL TINS BEAUTIFUL IN HIS TIME!
Am happy for u bro Dami.
May d gud Lord who hs done ds for u,go ahead of u nd make tins easy for u in d years u will spend in UI IJN(amen)

2 Likes

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 2:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ameeeeen!! Thank you drealdoc89! God bless you too!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by boay(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
I got to know about this thread few days ago. I was really shocked when I read what was revealed by the OP. I could not post anything here because I am also a student depending solely on my parents.

@ all who had 'made things happen' for a fellow brother, you cant have a reward from men. This is because what you did is of an inestimable worth. Men can only award only God can reward you. God is your reward.

@ OP
If there is 'anything' you should not toy with, I believe God is the right answer. The journey has just began. Please, please dont get to school and derail from the right track. Hold on to God.

I sincerely wish you the best of God

There is hope for this Nation.

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thank you @boay. I will always remember that.
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Damitism: 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
One prayer i pray that i will meet @safex, @ifyalways, @ayodeji and @olugbenger one day. Wonderful people indeed!!!
Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Free4man: 3:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
Thank u safex..Thank u ifyalways....

1 Like

Re: I need financial help concerning my education. by Fathai(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2013
hmmm.....God is so wonderful........i av been in nairaland for almost 5 years now......but...this is d best thread..i av ever read.... God liveth.......................is nt by spending hours in church or mosque........that rilli determine.....a good staTe of mind...........God will surely bless those of u that av help him.............and ...dami....please countinue with ur good will......I'm so touched rite now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NUC Currently Processing Applications For 303 Private Universities / The 2013 Top 100 Universities Ranking In Africa, Check Your Institution Here / Nigeria Defence Academy 69th Regular Course 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.