Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today (18957 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / Terrorist Scare At The Lagos Airport Today / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Akpaife(m): 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
Aboki dey enter plane? who dash monkey banana,no be 911 aboki follow come PH where he get money 2 enter plane

shoe shiner dey get money?

GEJ till 2019 i must vote 4 him

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by donphilopus: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
Thank God it's been moved to travel section because I couldn't post in Politics section courtesy Sexkid.... Atleast my ban will end today..

He's said what he experienced at the airport, so why are these nitwits spewing hocus pocus just because he's said he wouldn't vote for his ex-mentor GEJ??

Guy welcome to the progressive
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Ghadafy(m): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
Rusty air
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by nagoma(m): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2013
Goddex: OP
The picture you painted there is not peculiar to Nigeria.
That is how President's of different countries the world over are treated. I faced a similar situation at Calabar airport recently when President of tiny Equatorial Guinea came to town. The airport was shut to every other plane for about 30mins. Telephone communication seized for about 15mins too.

Not true.
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
donphilopus: Thank God it's been moved to travel section because I couldn't post in Politics section courtesy Sexkid.... Atleast my ban will end today..

He's said what he experienced at the airport, so why are these nitwits spewing hocus pocus just because he's said he wouldn't vote for his ex-mentor GEJ??

Guy welcome to the progressive
cool cool
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by joseph1832(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2013
I wonder why people here still listen to Sincere 9gerian when it's obvious he's being paid to spread propaganda In favour of GEJ. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by donphilopus: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2013
berem: cool cool
Progressive Women Leader

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Akpa ife: Aboki dey enter plane? who dash monkey banana,no be 911 aboki follow come PH where he get money 2 enter plane

Bros you don't understand, the op is no other than Okija Juju, Mr Aboki is his second moniker.

Okija Juju, you always support Amaechi against GEJ. You never been a real Fresh Air member.
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by joseph1832(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Akpa ife: Aboki dey enter plane? who dash monkey banana,no be 911 aboki follow come PH where he get money 2 enter plane

With this shallow minded comment believe me it's obvious why you support GEJ.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by maninmood(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
smiley
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2013
OP u have issues, go get yourself a private jet if its that painful as this is not peculiar to Nigeria.
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by aaidel(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2013
Goddex: What do you mean sef? The President should have boarded Arik or Chanchangi to Port Harcourt or what? Or other sympathisers who could afford private jets should not have used them? The scenario you described here is not new for those of us that worked in airports. It's the President you are talking about. Bear it, afterall, it's once in a long while.
you are what is wrong with nigeria. are the so called vip's lives worth more than the op's

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by zeanslim(m): 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2013

mumu dangote nobi aboki too ? olodo

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
Some people are just bent on being biased. What the hell has GEJ done to deserve being a president in the first place. He is the president undeservedly, bt wt has he achieved?
I don't blame him, I blame underdeveloped, brainwashed, and hypocrites that are running arnd everywhr promoting injustice. Some of u guys avnt lost anytin tangible due to delay, dats why u ar here ranting.
Time wasting people... No wonder they you still dwell in "African Time" method.
Obviously, sometin is wrong with the flight system, and no one wld do anytin abt it. GEJ my ass.
@goddex - fck u!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Port Harcourt don suffer this period, why on earth would that road which has given people nightmares day in and out for so many years be fixed like Harry potter waved a wand?
Or is it the vip bullion vans moving with political convoys?

Now the only ikwerre friend I have is going round the whole of ph looking for a hotel to do short time embarassed
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by lee007(m): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF...DON'T YOU SOUND LIKE A FOOL?

SO HIS ANTI-MASSES BEHAVIOR IS 'IRRITATING SOMETIMES'

HMMMM NAIJA IS FINISHED!

Idoma Likita: GEJ shudda used an Airforce Base na!
I'm his firm supporter oh, but his Anti-masses behaviour can be irritating sometimes!
D So-called VIPs following u up & down 2day didn't stand in d Hot Sun from 7am-5pm in 2011 to vote you in! We did!

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by airmark(m): 12:24am On Nov 02, 2013
@OP, how was the hovering for 45minutes in PH like? Were passengers upbeat? Feed us more now.
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by lacasa: 12:26am On Nov 02, 2013
@Op,

of all the unspeakable corruption, gross incompetence, subsidy fraud, 225 million BMW's scandals, militancy contracts, presidential pardons, umblerras. Etc Etc

. . . Na flight delay n burial 'made' you fully realize the uselessness of this GEJ Fresh air regime?

Incredible!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Bpriest(m): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2013
You disappointed me with that Jesus you put in your op
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by thoth: 1:14am On Nov 02, 2013
When Nigerians finally wake up, when they have experienced enough misery to put aside their tribalism, religious fanaticism, bigmanism and other ills and concepts that they use to support whomever they support, when they start using reason instead of sentiments, at that time there would be no Nigeria left to salvage.
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by checkdate(m): 1:18am On Nov 02, 2013
Ikengawo: You know what's worst than an airport being halted for GEJ arriving, every single northern state paying a 2000 dollar hajj airline ticket for 60 million muslims in states that have the highest polio rate and infant mortality rate in the known world after the Republic of Niger
undecided
Ikengawo: You know what's worst than an airport being halted for GEJ arriving, every single northern state paying a 2000 dollar hajj airline ticket for 60 million muslims in states that have the highest polio rate and infant mortality rate in the known world after the Republic of Niger

bro pls what re u blabing about?
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by patriotic007: 1:21am On Nov 02, 2013
The hatred some of you have for GEJ is what will lead you guys to your early graves.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by patriotic007: 1:25am On Nov 02, 2013
This story is highly political and he spiced it up by claiming to be a supporter of GEJ before his fictional experience,.....I sincerely hope that wins your so called progressive the national election in twenty fifteen,..mugu
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:28am On Nov 02, 2013
Bpriest: You disappointed me with that Jesus you put in your op

seriously speaking, I was enjoying the OP until I sighted Jesus second coming as saviour of this nation.

When will African stop selling themselves into slavery? Jesus was sent to the Jew only and not black.

Son of Man....nobody can save you except yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Turbocharged: 1:30am On Nov 02, 2013
DerideGull: @ Mr. Aboki

It is because of products such as you that I have pleaded with Nigerian government not to extend a counterfeited Kobo to ASUU. My grandfather told me that “good product sells itself”.

U ve said it all.
1000+ like

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by Turbocharged: 1:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The OP was torn between supporting Amaechi and the president. May be he has finally made up his mind.

Meanwhile, the issue of VIP movements around the Airports disrupting scheduled flights has to be tackled frontally. May be we need to build alternative landing area for the VIPs. Aside the VIP movement, all other issues raised by the OP are mere facade.

I will be surprised if this thread does not make front page in line with the anti-FRESH AIR posture of NL of late.

And it has.
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by otokx(m): 3:10am On Nov 02, 2013
awodman:
Nawa ooo..but they are still on site?

They are on site doing almost nothing, like the east west road, most of these projects will be going on till 2015 then they will use style to ask us to vote GEJ so that work will continue and if not then probably it will be abandoned.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by koruji(m): 3:16am On Nov 02, 2013
Yeah, it is the president we are talking about...the president who is president only when we are talking about the spoils of office. At all other times he is the "excuse-giver-in-chief". Did you even read about the 8-year road construction that happened to be completed just in time for the funeral? This is the same thing he did when he was going to collect blessings at RCCG along Lagos-Ibadan road. Good thing Jerusalem was not in Nigeria, he would have fixed the road to that place too for his pilgrimage !!!

Goddex: What do you mean sef? The President should have boarded Arik or Chanchangi to Port Harcourt or what? Or other sympathisers who could afford private jets should not have used them? The scenario you described here is not new for those of us that worked in airports. It's the President you are talking about. Bear it, afterall, it's once in a long while.
Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by BetaThings: 3:18am On Nov 02, 2013
2 million muslims perform Hajj worldwide. 60million of them are from Northern Nigeria
Thanks for the propaganda

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by lonelydora: 3:52am On Nov 02, 2013
I'm very happy they worked on the Eleme axis road, at least, there will not be any holdup again on my way to work.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Port-harcourt Airspace & Airport Today by pazienza(m): 4:07am On Nov 02, 2013
Okija juju, Truckpusher, mr Aboki, etc. Are we talking about the same person here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue Flood: Flood Hits Makurdi Again, Renders Many Homeless (Photos) / First Time On A Plane Where Did You Travel To? / 18 Nigerians Stranded In India, Seek Help From The Public To Relocate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.