Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

SUG Officials Of A.I.F.C.E, Owerri Back From Dubai - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SUG Officials Of A.I.F.C.E, Owerri Back From Dubai (753 Views)

Former OAU SUG President Graduates After 13 Years [PICTURED] / Admission Opportunity@ UI Education Prog Center In F.C.E Osiele Abeokuta / F C E, Abeokuta 2013/2014 Nce Program Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SUG Officials Of A.I.F.C.E, Owerri Back From Dubai by Justice2day(m): 10:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
The SUG Officials of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri, arrived Nigeria on Thursday 31st October 2013 after a one week academic trip to Dubai under the sponsorship of the Dr. B. C. Ijioma's led management team.
The SUG officials this afternoon expressed happiness over the kind gesture.
In expression of happiness, the SUG President-Comr. Orient Nwadike, Vice President- Comr. Ibe Joy, Finance Director-Rotr. Justice Chibuike Ochemba and the Health & Sanitation Director- Comr. Ambrose Victory on behalf of the beneficiaries and the entire Alvan Students thanked the Provost and the entire management team for the wonderful opportunity of being the first crop of students to be sent abroad and asked the Almighty God to continue to bless and protect them. They also prayed that God grants them successful Golden Jubilee Celebration.

(1) (Reply)

Disregard Fake Rumour; ASUU Strike Has Not Been Call Off Officially. / List Of Best Motivational Books That Changes Life / Laspotech 2014/2015 Post-utme Forms Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.