Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate (2503 Views)

The Authority Newspaper: Ifeanyi Ubah Goes Into Publishing / Ifeanyi Ubah's Mocked Coffin Carried By Ihiala People Over Mass Rigging / 15 'Born Again Christians' Return Certificates To WAEC For Cheating During Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by akpomeme(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Peter Obi's returnee, boy Obiano disgraced himself today and caused grievous embarrassment to his party and supporters as he was caught red handed cheating at the gubernatorial debate conducted today at Women Development Center, Awka. Contrary to the rules, Mr. Obiano smuggled answers to the debate but was eventually caught by Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah. My people, this is the character and integrity level of the fellow they are propping up to rule Anambra; a man who could not answer a simple question about immunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b0HJKQKfnQ&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by akpomeme(m): 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by akpomeme(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
The so called educated Obiano is clueless on answering simple leadership and policy question while Ifeanyi Ubah articulated his agenda to the masses. Never judge a book by its cover.

3 Likes

Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by egift(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
AdaObi account officer is a learner. He is not worthy to lead a great state as Anambra. He can't even print his face on the cloth he wears.

Vote Dr. Chris Ngige. He is tested and trusted.

5 Likes

Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by akpomeme(m): 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2013
egift: AdaObi account officer is a learner. He is not worthy to lead a great state as Anambra. He can't even print his face on the cloth he wears.

Yes Ngige performed because he was under threat from his God fathers. Ubah has no God father and has been helpful Anambrians on out of pocket basis. He is passionate about humanity and his people. Those are the type of leaders we need because all these over rated professionals are masters in subduing the masses while carrying out elitist programmes for their capitalist benefit. We need a grassroots man like Ifenayi UBah in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by Boss13: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
I guess I'm tired of this ifeanyi Ubah stuff.
Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by Uyi168: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2013
Wat abt thoxe of ux dat re nt anambra state?
Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by akpomeme(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2013
Uyi168: Wat abt thoxe of ux dat re nt anambra state?

Well in every state you have great people who are passionate about their people beyond capitalist gains. I have a lot of regards for Ifeanyi because of how he has fought his way up in life and by his own means, has decided to challenge status quo that has subdued a people for so long...

1 Like

Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by akpomeme(m): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2013
Boss13: I guess I'm tired of this ifeanyi Ubah stuff.

Because all the lies they told about him not being articulate has come to the fore!!!

You all branded Ifeanyi and illiterate and clueless guy. It increasingly becoming obvious that the illiterate and clueless candidate in this race is Obiano.
list of obiano's gaffes
1. He does not know how they greet obi of Onitsha (Lagos boy things)
2. He could not remember the name of his deputy during a debate in USA with IFeanyi Ubah.
3. He does not understand the meaning of immunity clause in the constitution
4. He smuggled cheat answers (chokily) into AIT debate yesterday.

Why must Adaobi impose an uncultured and half baked banker on Anambrians!!! Such clueless impunity! A good leader can be identified by the successor they chose when leaving office. Adaobi has always been a bill board performer.

3 Likes

Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by akpomeme(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2013
Good road in Anambra constructed by Adaobi; obiano's god father!

1 Like

Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by 5columnist: 7:02am On Nov 02, 2013
Goodluck to Anambrians... The Dilemma of seeking good leaders. As far as I am concerned, Obiano is a Lagosian. He does not understand the needs of a people. Peter Obi is trying to control Anambra for another eight years. Nigeria makes me cringe.
Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by 5columnist: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2013
akpomeme: Good road in Anambra constructed by Adaobi; obiano's god father!

This is really funny
Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by 5columnist: 7:03am On Nov 02, 2013
Boss13: I guess I'm tired of this ifeanyi Ubah stuff.

Why?
Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by dridowu: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2013
Obianno is not ready to be a governor, d guy is being forced by Peter Obi to come and rule Anambra by force, if not some basic things should have been known by Willie like the issue of Voters Card and now Immunity .
Laughing in swahili jhhjdjdhjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdj

1 Like

Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by 5columnist: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2013
dridowu: Obianno is not ready to be a governor, d guy is being forced by Peter Obi to come and rule Anambra by force, if not some basic things should have been known by Willie like the issue of Voters Card and now Immunity .
Laughing in swahili jhhjdjdhjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdj

It is absolutely true and I feel bad for Anambrians. Everybody takes them for a ride yet they are very hardworking people. It is sad.

1 Like

Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 02, 2013
akpomeme: Good road in Anambra constructed by Adaobi; obiano's god father!
dirty alaigbo.

Someone should tell dat man in the pix to come to lagos- igbo man's london.

2 Likes

Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by 5columnist: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2013
TribalEAST: dirty alaigbo.

Someone should tell dat man in the pix to come to lagos- igbo man's london.

Adaobi is absolutely shameless!!! Walking through dirt as a governor to campaign for Obiano in the main market. Shameless!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by akpomeme(m): 7:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Igbo kwenu!!
Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by akpomeme(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2013
5columnist:

It is absolutely true and I feel bad for Anambrians. Everybody takes them for a ride yet they are very hardworking people. It is sad.

Pathetic case of Anambra
Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by fr3do(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2013
Lol so its peter obi you people are calling AdaObi
Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by akpomeme(m): 1:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
fr3do: Lol so its peter obi you people are calling AdaObi

Yes o... Peter Obi is Adaobi.... Have you heard him speak... Adanma tinz...lol
Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by akpomeme(m): 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2013
Adaobi just offered innocent souls as sacrifice for Obiano's election... God will expose evil people amongst us.
Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by 5columnist: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
akpomeme: Peter Obi's returnee, boy Obiano disgraced himself today and caused grievous embarrassment to his party and supporters as he was caught red handed cheating at the gubernatorial debate conducted today at Women Development Center, Awka. Contrary to the rules, Mr. Obiano smuggled answers to the debate but was eventually caught by Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah. My people, this is the character and integrity level of the fellow they are propping up to rule Anambra; a man who could not answer a simple question about immunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b0HJKQKfnQ&feature=youtu.be

Obiano just stood their like a non entity grin
Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by 5columnist: 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
egift: AdaObi account officer is a learner. He is not worthy to lead a great state as Anambra. He can't even print his face on the cloth he wears.

How is Ngige tested and trusted? He only sought after legitimacy after he fell out with his godfathers. Do you realise that he would not have built all those roads if not pressure to seek the support of Anambrians when he became embattled?
Re: Official Video- Ifeanyi Ubah Caught Obiano Cheating During AIT Debate by talkingfingers: 7:51am On Nov 06, 2013
At least, Ngige chose to be embattled. How many Nigerian politicians are that daring? They all play ball and sell their citizens and constituents to hyenas. Give the man credit he deserves. If we had more Ngiges who would deliberately fall out with their godfathers, I doubt we'd be in the sort of mess we're presently in.

(1) (Reply)

Abia State Commisioner Of Agriculture, Dr Kenneth Nwosu Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Breaking: Another Bomb Blast In Azare, Bauchi State / Check Out This Side By Side Photo Of Sani Abacha & Daughter Gumsu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.