Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? (1803 Views)

No More Witches In Ile-Ife - Ooni Of Ife / Igbele: Evil Forest Where Itsekiris Dump Corpses Of Witches, Wizards / Why Do Nigerians Have A Problem With Self Disclosure? Blame it on the witches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by wabbyland(m): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2013
I'm asking if its possible to be controlled by forces(witches)
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by naijacutee(f): 1:41am On Nov 02, 2013
It's not always possible to be controlled in the same country by witches, if you REFUSE to be controlled. It's up to you, and how open you are to them controlling you. Afterall, even Jesus couldn't perform miracles in places where they did not believe about him, so why should they have any power over you if you don't believe they do?
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by Baba419(m): 2:37am On Nov 02, 2013
Me i no know for una but i dont think witches use passports and visas, if betta juju pursue you even moon no go far.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by fittty(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
Do they exists?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by tpia5: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
If you mean can your enemies get you wherever you are ( even if you dont live in the same country), then yes.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by wabbyland(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
@cutie is it possible to submit one's self for spiritual control? @fitty they actually exist @typia thats what I meant.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by rafcrown(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
WITH GOD by ones side ,envisage no evil
There is a saying that if forces are after you and you change base and position e g from SOKOTO TO CALABAR
THERE IS NO PLACE YOU MOVE TOO THAT THEY WONT REACH BUT NOT OVER THE RED SEA
BE POSITIVE AND HAVE FAITH IN GOD.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by wabbyland(m): 6:36am On Nov 04, 2013
@rafcrown thanks for the reply.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by Emmyk(m): 8:33am On Nov 04, 2013
Sure. I know people that ran mad tho.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
So called Witchcraft is not magic just the power of suggestion. If you don't believe in such nonsense them forget it.

Neither God nor Science believes in such things as Ghosts, Witches, Juju. etc etc
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by wabbyland(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
sorry to disappoint bro, but science and the bible does believe there is witchcraft
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by Mamacita007(f): 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Spiritually yes
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by rafcrown(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2013
THEY ALWAYS FAIL.BE POSITIVE AND BELIEVE THAT THEY WILL FAIL AND LEAVE YOU ALONE.
MOVE CLOSER TO GOD AND USE HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE DAY AND NIGHT
SEEK ASSISTANCE OUTSIDE THEIR CIRCLE. DONT GO TO BABALAWOS BUT REAL PEOPLE OF GOD
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2013
wabbyland: sorry to disappoint bro, but science and the bible does believe there is witchcraft

Magic and juju! Rubbish for uneducated and the superstitious. The bible believes in eveil not 'Magic'. Science ignores evil but shows us juju etc is nonsense.

Sadly such stuff inhibits African development as people still believe in magic and being bullet proof(!!!) and other such rubbish. The education system need to eradicate such stuff.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by wabbyland(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2013
@koloOyinbo some Bible Verses about Magic

Leviticus 19:31
1 John 4:1
Revelation 21:8
Isaiah 8:19
Colossians 2:8
Acts 19:19
Deuteronomy 18:10-12
Acts 8:9-13
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by suxes2005(m): 9:44am On Nov 18, 2013
Subscribed

Let's see how it goes !

SHALOM
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
wabbyland: @koloOyinbo some Bible Verses about Magic

Leviticus 19:31
1 John 4:1
Revelation 21:8
Isaiah 8:19
Colossians 2:8
Acts 19:19
Deuteronomy 18:10-12
Acts 8:9-13

Dont forget the Bible is supposed to tell us about God. It does not speak of science as people then had a poor understanding of it AND it did not want to waste its message on something it was not designed for. Unfortunately some of the primitive superstitions crept in. I am 57 years old and have travelled the world. I have had a science education and up until 2001 this was my first career. There is no such thing as Magic beyond what remains in the mind of superstitious people.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by rhames(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
Teacher : Students , name three flying objects.

Student 1: Aeroplane

Student 2 : Helicopter

Student 3 : Witches and Wizards. grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by tpia5: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2013
wabbyland: @cutie is it possible to submit one's self for spiritual control? @fitty they actually exist @typia thats what I meant.

If they can scope you they can reach you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by wabbyland(m): 7:42am On Nov 25, 2013
@kolooyinbo magic is superstition? there is difference btw magic and illusion. Even at that, magic is no superstition. Moses did change his rod to snake and swallowed the snakes of the other magicians. @rhames funny. @tpia do u agree?
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by KoloOyinbo(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2013
wabbyland: @kolooyinbo magic is superstition? there is difference btw magic and illusion. Even at that, magic is no superstition. Moses did change his rod to snake and swallowed the snakes of the other magicians. @rhames funny. @tpia do u agree?

Sigh! How will Africa ever progress. The white races damaged it enough but now its own people damage it more with such uneducated nonsense.

This is not Biblical times and the 'juju' man in the hut is certainly not Moses. Let magic be put to a scientific test and fail (again).

I love Naija so much but do we all get past such illogical ideas.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by tpia5: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
wabbyland: @kolooyinbo magic is superstition? there is difference btw magic and illusion. Even at that, magic is no superstition. Moses did change his rod to snake and swallowed the snakes of the other magicians. @rhames funny. @tpia do u agree?

Agree with?

I dont get your question.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by DisGuy: 12:15am On Nov 27, 2013
to culture section ?
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by Fulaman198(m): 12:27am On Nov 27, 2013
No one has the ability to control you except yourself. One of God's gifts to us is our incredible willpower if we choose to use it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by tpia5: 12:34am On Nov 27, 2013
Dis Guy: to culture section ?

Most nigerian witches gain entry through cultural connection, so why not.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by wabbyland(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2013
@disguy what do u mean by "to culture section"? @tpia I mean do u agree that witches can control on from a foreign country? @fulaman good point
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by wabbyland(m): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2013
@disguy what do u mean by "to culture section"? @tpia I mean do u agree that witches can control on from a foreign country? @fulaman good point.
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by DisGuy: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2013
I move the topic to the culture section from the travel section hoping to get more reaction

or perhaps it should be moved to the religious section?
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by wabbyland(m): 1:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
@dis guy the thread was created under the religion sections. perhaps moving would draw more attentions. thanks
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 28, 2013
yes......
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Emmyk: Sure. I know people that ran mad tho.
abi ohh
enter mfm
u go hear stories
if u say na lie...i agree
but make u send me N5k,with ur picture/ur cloth,ur full name and mothers maiden name,after then u go knw if na lie..we should practicalize it
Re: Is It Possible To Be Controlled From A Foreign Country By Witches? by tpia5: 9:24pm On Nov 28, 2013
wabbyland: @dis guy the thread was created under the religion sections. perhaps moving would draw more attentions. thanks

i thought you opened it in travel section.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think It's Right ? Women Wearing Isiagu In Igbo Land / Colourful Sallah Durbar Celebration From Kano / The Greatest Genocide In Human History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.