Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow (18295 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Consultville(m): 3:35am On Nov 02, 2013
The Redeemed Christian Church of God invites you to her annual Holy Ghost Congress, December 9th-14th 2013 at The Redemption Camp KM 46 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Theme: The Overflow, Ministering: Pastor E.A Adeboye and other anointed Men of God.
Come and experience an overflow of God's Blessing in your life.
Stay Blessed

CONGRESS SONG
I hear a sound from heaven (x2)
My blessings shall flow in

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Consultville(m): 3:38am On Nov 02, 2013
Prayer points for a November Holy Ghost Service Theme: Sounds From Heaven
1. Praise Him
2. Father, please speak light into my life
3. Father please put a solid divider between me and forces of darkness forever
4. Father, command abundance into my destiny
5. Father, please pronounce a special blessing on me and my family tonight
6. Father, command an end to fruitlessness in my home
7. Father, put me in total control of all situations in my life
8. Father, put an end to every form of siege in my life
9. Father, please command total victory for all my neighbours tonight
10. Say your own individual request.

twitter @PastorEAAdeboye

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by newspapers: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2013
Truth be told, no member of this commission is to miss this Convention.
More details on http://www.shiloh.com.ng/rccg-holy-ghost-congress-2013-live-streaming-date-theme-logo/

Its going to be impactful and God's servant will be there to minister to all our needs.

Please be there.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Consultville(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2013
It’s Overflow time at RCCG Congress

on December 08, 2013 / in Worship 5:55 am / Comments

By SAM EYOBOKA

THE Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has perfected plans to host the most exciting Holy Spirit-charged festival that will feature exhilarating music ministration, seminars and teachings often laced with loads of miracles and life-imparting prophecies.

Briefing newsmen in his office at the new RCCG Secretariat, the Special Assistant to the General Overseer on Administration and Personnel, Pastor Johnson Odesola said the church has done everything possible to have a successful Holy Ghost Congress—a special annual spiritual fiesta which began in 1998—assuring that there will be no traffic mayhem on the ever busy Lagos-Ibadan Expressway as a result of the programme.

According to Odesola who was flanked by his assistant, Pastor Goke Aniyeloye and the managing editor of the church’s official magazine, Redemption Light, Pastor Olaitan Olubiyi, the theme of this year’s event which begins tomorrow is; “The Overflow.” “The Overflow we are talking about is not just for the church, it’s for the whole nation. All of us could benefit from it,” he said, noting that there is tremendous hope for Nigeria.
“Once we are still able to raise the banner of praise unto the Lord, there’s hope for us. People are worried about what may happen to Nigeria by 2015, I want to assure you that as long as God is on the throne, it’ll be well with the nation. It cannot get worse by the grace of God.

“The essence of the programme is that we want Nigerians to join hands with us to pray that God will restore our nation. We also urge Nigerians to pray without ceasing for our government and leaders. You can say anything about the president or the governor and all those who are in authority, but there’s something we believe; according to the Bible, nobody can get to any position except God permits him or her.
“So whether we like those people or not; whether we voted for them or not; they are God’s choice and we should be praying that they will lead us well,” he urged.

On provision of infrastructure at the camp to accommodate the ever growing number of participants, Pastor Odesola maintained that there was no way the church can provide facilities that will adequately accommodate participants. Nevertheless, he said the church which generates its own power and provides its own water, had put in place several measures for the comfort of the participants expected from far and near for the programme.
“One way or the other, people have stereotyped the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway traffic with RCCG, and that is absolutely untrue. The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway was commissioned in 1977 when there was no-body along this road. No town, no village, and not much vehicles. There has been no expansion since then, so you can expect this kind of thing. But thank God for recent palliative measures the govern-ment is taking on the road.

“You can move round the camp to see the number of car parks the church has invested so much money on to ensure that nobody parks on the road. RCCG has done everything possible to ensure that we do not constitute a nuisance on the road. If people park out there, it would be public transporters. You know; whether there’s a programme or not, they have their own way of doing things. While we are expecting a multitude, we also want to ensure that there is little or no constraint of traffic during the one week period,” he maintain-ed.
Asked about the state of loud speakers within the auditorium, Pastor Odesola said the church had received a considerable number of equipment to effectively cover the auditor-ium, pointing out, that the German company which would have supplied all the equip-ment had delayed because it is involved in preparations for the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

He nevertheless maintained that sound quality at this congress would definitely be better than last year’s, stressing “in the last three months, we have procured close to 5,000 units of micro speakers that can go for sound and for music from Germany. At the moment, we’ve received about 4,000 out of the 7,000 we ordered.”
Pastor Adeboye and other anointed ministers of God including the National Presid-ent of Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor will be ministering just as various choirs including Vinesong, a non-denominat-ional team of missionaries, who spread the gospel through worship and the word almost 11 months of every year would be on parade. Though the team members are from different nations, Vinesong founded by John Watson, is based in the UK.

Holy Ghost Congress began in 1998 when over seven million individuals were said to have gathered at the Lekki Beach in a landmark event, reminiscent of the congregation of the children of Israel in the days of Moses, to celebrate the proginator of Christianity, Jesus Christ with astounding miracles following.
That first edition was called the Holy Ghost Festival, Lekki 98. Subsequent editions have moved to the Holy Ghost Arena at the Redemption Camp, first as a 3-day event, and later as an all week-long affair.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/overflow-time-rccg-congress/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook#sthash.3B8AJhVV.dpuf

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Abbott(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Any link to watch the live stream?
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Greaaat: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2013

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2013
Spiritual fraud.

Keep reducing human responsibility to the effect that 'god' controls everything..Grand extortion can then be justified in the name of the divine pursuit.

5 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by rattlesnake(m): 10:36am On Dec 14, 2013
nutty_hnic: Spiritual fraud.

Keep reducing human responsibility to the effect that 'god' controls everything..Grand extortion can then be justified in the name of the divine pursuit.

FOOL says in his heart there is no God
FOOL X 5000 says on NIRALAND that there is not God

10 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by mickyarams: 10:37am On Dec 14, 2013
Tithe and offerings must be in millions if not billions. Very lucrative business.

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by BlackHuman(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2013
mickyarams: Tithe and offerings must be in millions if not billions. Very lucrative business.
but should people not pay tithe & offerings?... How is the church supposed to pay it's bills if the members don't fund it?

4 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by onihaxy: 10:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Odikwa very interesting

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by ayusco85(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2013
mickyarams: Tithe and offerings must be in millions if not billions. Very lucrative business.

Be careful lest ye not allow ur mouth to sin. Dont talk about what u dont know. What possession do u ve that wasn't giving to u by God?
Ask God to give u divine wisdom to understand some divine things.

2 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by ochukoccna: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2013
rattlesnake:
FOOL says in his heart there is no God
FOOL X 5000 says on NIRALAND that there is not God

Truly there is a God but the way Christianity is practised in 9ja versus the Christianity of the bible sets alarm bells ringing
The Christianity of the bible affected ,even revolutionized the societies they were in
That of Naija esp sees decadence expanding exponentially despite the upsurge in churches and 'Christians'
[size=18pt]What we call Christianity in 9ja is largely religious showbiz like you have in America[/size]
OBJ [that name again grin grin] was surrounded by many of the leading lights of the Nigerian Church in his first term and is on record to have said when they came around him, he thought he had found help but didn't know he was surrounded by business men and contractors
Who was he referring to?
Go figure cool cool
Don't get me wrong, there are some true pastors who speak biblical based truth but majority are charlatans

Holy Ghost Congress began in 1998 when over seven million individuals were said to have gathered at the Lekki Beach in a landmark event, reminiscent of the congregation of the children of Israel in the days of Moses, to celebrate the proginator of Christianity, Jesus Christ with astounding miracles following.
7Million people gathered in Lekki on one day back in 1998 not in today's Eko Oni Baje which is a little more organized embarassed embarassed undecided undecided
The same Lekki in Lagos City shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by chuks5552: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2013
Wow!!!!!!!! The long awaited day has finally come,Today is the day we are launching our

website which is http:// We wanna say May all Glory be to God for making this

project successful and even the webdevelopers that God also used in making this work

successfully.We wanna say this God who finally made my dreams to come to fruition will also

make your dreams and expectations this year and beyond to come to pass in Jesus name say

amen!!!!!!!!!! Remember that there is power in words

We wanna celebrate or launch today by Giving out Amazon best selling ebooks for free.So

download and download and download.Downloads will be accessible untill 12 am 15/12/2013.

These are some of the books which we are giving out for free today,I know you guys like

free things,but lemme tell you,It must cost you something to gain something,It cost me tens

of of thousands of naira to do this believe me or not and in the years to come,the benefits

will be multiplied.Renember,Konga,Jumia,amazon,ebay spent thousands of dollars to develope their website

Register in our website http:// and get access to these books instantly,but

please,I only need Something in return,Just only One request and if You do it,I Know that

the God That i serve will Bless you continually,You May ask what is that,well The only

thing I need is for You to help promote and campaign this site,What I mean is advertise

this Website for me,tell and convince people to come and buy from us,open threads in

nairaland,Facebook,Twitter and any where You can lay your hands upon and tell people about

us,That is how God will advertise you and I will also reward you in my own part

These are the books that will be of benefit to you.

1.The Hunger Games book 1(Literarture & Fiction) pdf

2.Catching Fire The Second Book of the Hunger Games pdf

3.Mockingjay The Final Book of The Hunger Games pdf

4.The 7 habits of Highly effective people:powerful Lessons in Personal Change(Self

Help/Inspiration) pdf

5.Nelson Mandela:A Long Way To Personal Freedom (Biographies) pdf

6.Sex For Dummies(Sexuality,Health) pdf

8.Speak English Like an American (Education) pdf

9.Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love (Business and Investment) epub

10.The Harbinger: The Ancient Mystery That Holds the Secret of America's Future (Religion & Spirituality) epub

11.Head First Java, 2nd Edition (web master) epub

12.How To Get Rich (Money making books) epub

How To locate these books,open our website http:// and look out for these books,the price attached to them are ₦0.00 which means automatic download for you.

Have a happy weekend.
My Regards
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by maxtamazin: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2013
Another jamboree, more hold up, more roadblock on the busiest road in Nigeria, more money lost through non flow of business activities.
FG should bill these fools on lost revenue and make them pay anytime they organise this crap.

6 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by glassman: 11:36am On Dec 14, 2013
I wish to encourage evryone who wud contribute 2 ds thread's TOPIC to kindly stop dignifying any derailer's comment wit a response. DEY DONT DESERVE UR ATTENTN & EXPLANATN, just read &pass... SOM FOLKS ARE ALWAYS READY 4 ARGUMENT.ders truly no way u can convince a man if he sincerely hates u,none of ur deeds wud make sense to hm.We did that on d shiloh 2013 thread & man! it kept us in focus So pls lets talk abt d 'OVERFLOW'.God bless, sir/ma(s)

2 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by mrphysics(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2013
we are expecting God to move in His power and might in this gathering, if u want to be blessed by God in this gathering and u need the touch of God, just "LIKE" dis comment

6 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Mesopotamia(f): 11:42am On Dec 14, 2013
I was coming frm ibadan yesterday to lagos.....and all i could see was dat d whole gridlock experienced in lagos yesterday,especially on d exp way was as a result of diz prog......
When going to camp frm berger,can't frsc/police/lastma officials make motorist diverting into redeem camp follow and drive on a single lane of d road instead of blocking d entire 3/4lane exp road?.....u dnt av to disturb oda road users all in d name of wanting to serve ur God!.....4 ur info,i was a xtian by birth bt nt anymore.....and dnt quote/question me!

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2013
Both Shiloh n RCCG CONGRESS ends today, God save Lagos Cos d traffic Jam go Poju.......
God bless all of Una!!!!!!
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by iGeneral: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2013
Chai! How will I drive thru that hell hole on Sunday to Ibadan now?
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by mdokpella: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
Most lucrative business in Nigeria: church business and yet poverty everywhere. I weep for Naija

2 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by hammedkola(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2013
i-General:
Chai! How will I drive thru that hell hole on Sunday to Ibadan now?

Fuel ur car to the fullest and make sure your AC is working. That's all!! cool cool cool
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by mikael78: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okay ayam coming....mk I wash my leg......#treking things frm jcity
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by mikael78: 12:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Okay ayam coming....mk I wash my leg......#calling my HOLier than thou. Neighbour grin

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by budusky05(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2013
O boy see hama for this god of men
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by lancee(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2013
glassman: I wish to encourage evryone who wud contribute 2 ds thread's TOPIC to kindly stop dignifying any derailer's comment wit a response. DEY DONT DESERVE UR ATTENTN & EXPLANATN, just read &pass... SOM FOLKS ARE ALWAYS READY 4 ARGUMENT.ders truly no way u can convince a man if he sincerely hates u,none of ur deeds wud make sense to hm.We did that on d shiloh 2013 thread & man! it kept us in focus So pls lets talk abt d 'OVERFLOW'.God bless, sir/ma(s)

NICE ONE
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by nora544: 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
What we call Christianity in 9ja is largely religious showbiz like you have in America[/size][size=8pt]

No one of this so called great man of God is leaving like a real christian and is preaching what christianity is.

No pastor of this new churches will preach that when you tithe and this money what you give to God is from robbering, stealing from the goverment and that is a sin when you make this.

Christianity is now the biggest business in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by sCun: 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
Over flow of your money into Adeboye's deep pockets.

3 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by moscobabs(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2013
Consultville: Prayer points for a November Holy Ghost Service Theme: Sounds From Heaven
1. Praise Him
2. Father, please speak light into my life
3. Father please put a solid divider between me and forces of darkness forever
4. Father, command abundance into my destiny
5. Father, please pronounce a special blessing on me and my family tonight
6. Father, command an end to fruitlessness in my home
7. Father, put me in total control of all situations in my life
8. Father, put an end to every form of siege in my life
9. Father, please command total victory for all my neighbours tonight
10. Say your own individual request.

twitter @PastorEAAdeboye
are u at the camp? definately NO!!! no 2 to no 9 of the prayer points are not on the list.....its only No 1 here correct.
Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by Okijajuju1(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2013
Every Year.. Una dey Invite Holy Ghost come Nigeria for Crusade.. People go gather, fall, stand, kneel down, Pikins go loss, People motor go loss, then go thief people phone, e.t.c inside where Holy Ghost dey and nathing dey happen.... YET!!! The poor for inside una still poor, the wans wey don hammer, dey chop dey go. Pastor account Balance don dey big pass God own, Country wey una dey live inside still no good, School wey una pikins dey go, dem no dey learn nothing, and the wahala continues.

YET! Next year.. Holy Ghost Conference 2014 - The OVERTAKE, Una go gather again..

Kai!!!

The gods must be crazy... grin

12 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by unmask: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
hmmmm.....I have never been against tithing but the manner in which it is collected and all is what irks me......why threaten fire and brimstone because you want to collect people's money.....the most annoying is the recent trend of calling tithers to the front of the church (to do what?....special blessing?).....the only business churches have is to preach salvation, help people's faith grow, help the weak and poor amongst them and teach people to live right.........if you have donated more to your pastor's coffers than you have done to the weak and poor in your church, then you are being foolish.....what did Jesus tell the rich man that came to him....."sell and give to who?......."

5 Likes

Re: Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow by ibkonekt(m): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2013
God dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wearing Rings On The Toes To Church / The African Origin Of Is-ra-el / The Price Is Only Belief/faith In One Single God, Without Parnership. Buy It Low

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.