Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Recover Deleted Iphone Videos And Photos? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Recover Deleted Iphone Videos And Photos? (865 Views)

How To Watch Videos And Surf The Web Without Using A Lot Of Data / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recover Deleted Iphone Videos And Photos? by daydayupd: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2013
“Hi everyone,
I take a lot of photo and video in my traveling. I recently had about 10 videos and pictures deleted off my iPhone before I had synced it.
Now I want to get those deleted photos and videos back.Is there any way to recover video on iPhone 4S? Is there any ios recovery tools (price is no issue) help me recover media fies back form iPhone directly? Because I haven’t synced my iPhone to iTunes.
I really need to recover these videos and photos.
Can someone please help me.”

“I messed up and deleted videos off my iPhone that I wanted to keep can I recover them with an app or something? I tried some online stuff but it didn't help. I only wanted some video back please help!”

To recover iPhone photo and video,you can use iPhone Data Recovery to get those deleted video and photo back,if you lost video,photo on iPhone due to iOS system Update,jailbreak or restore factory setting,this iPhone Data Recovery allows you restore any lost files from iPhone directly.

The iPhone Video Recovery provides two recovery mode to get those deleted photo and video back:

Way 1: Recover Lost Photo,Video from iPhone directly without iTunes backup

Step 1: Run the iOS data recovery and connect your iPhone to PC
Step 2: Scan lost video and video from iPhone
Step 3: Preview and recover photo/video from iPhone directly

Way 2: Extract the iTunes backup of your iPhone to restore previous video/photos

STEP 1 : Click to free download and follow the instructions to install the app on your computer
STEP 2 : Now the program will start to extract the iTunes backup file to look for every recoverable pictures & other items.

[img]http://www.datas-recovery.com/upfiles/fck/5(15).jpg[/img]

Tips: After recover and save the restored data on our computer. You can transfer your recovered videos to your iPhone, you can do this job with iTunes or another iOS Manager software - MobileGo iOS Manager for Windows, or iOS Manager for Mac.
Re: Recover Deleted Iphone Videos And Photos? by Wensidy: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2013
iPhone Data Recovery application which enables you to recover iPhone erased, deleted or missing files including images, videos, songs, text messages, contacts, notes and so on, as long as you have ever synced your personal data to iTunes on a computer. You are even able to preview the lost files before they are fully restored from the backup file of your iPhone. The software works without iTunes, simply download it to your computer and click to start scan. After that you’ll see all your contents on your iPhone listed right in front of your eyes. The software works for iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4G, 4S, 5, 5S, 5C.

Tutorials:
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages iPhone
How to How to Restore Contacts on iPhone
How to Recover Deleted Videos from iPhone
Re: Recover Deleted Iphone Videos And Photos? by Nanity: 2:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
I found a good way to recover deleted photos, videos on iPhone. iPhone Data Recovery application which enables you to recover iPhone erased, deleted or missing files including images, videos, songs, text messages, contacts, notes and so on, as long as you have ever synced your personal data to iTunes on a computer.
More read: how to recover deleted photos from iphone, how to recover deleted videos from iphone, how to retrieve deleted text messages on iphone, how to restore contacts on iphone
Re: Recover Deleted Iphone Videos And Photos? by AridaFox: 7:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Here is two guides according to different modes for your reference:
Mode 1: Recover Lost data from iPhone without iTunes Backup
Step 1: Install Program and Connect iPhone to Computer
Step 2: Scan iPhone, Preview and Selectively Recover Deleted data

Mode 2: Extract iPhone data from iTunes Backup without iPhone
Step 1: Connect iPhone via USB, Scan the Backup File:
Step 2: Preview the Contacts and Recover iPhone data Selectively:
Re: Recover Deleted Iphone Videos And Photos? by hiahihia: 11:12am On Jan 11, 2016
As I know, the deleted photos and videos still stored in your iPhone, if they are not be overwritten, you can restore deleted iPhone pictures and videos, at the moment, what you need is free iPhone Data Recovery software for help, no matter you have backuped your photos and videos with iTunes before, restoring pictures and videos on iPhone will be simply. It is worth recalling that contacts, sms, call logs and other contents can be restored on iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S and iPad devices. Follow the text and step by step to find your deleted pictures and videos back on iPhone

Read more: How to Recover Deleted/Lost Photos on iPhone 6S
Re: Recover Deleted Iphone Videos And Photos? by RKen19: 11:55am On Feb 10, 2017
There comes an inevitable time when you will lose content on your iPhone. You have either deleted it accidentally, lost your iPhone, broken your iPhone, or your iPhone has simply quit on you for no good reason. It’s not a pleasant situation to face at all. You can either forget about what you’ve lost and move on or try and find a solution to recover iPhone videos. Now, that first option is pretty much not viable. Your videos, photos, messages, contacts, whatever you’ve managed to lose are extremely important!

Luckily, there is a very clever little software package to help you retrieve iPhone videos. It is easily downloadable from the website (where they also have a bunch of other very useful data retrieval software tools) and runs neatly on your Mac or PC. They even have a version for Android if you’ve managed to do the same thing on your Android device.
Re: Recover Deleted Iphone Videos And Photos? by IanMcEwan: 4:58am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Recover Deleted Iphone Videos And Photos? by Warm1204: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
Joyoshare Windows iPhone data recovery is deemed as one powerful video and photo recovery tool.
It works well to find and retrieve 20+ types of iOS data files from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with only 3 quick steps.
Your videos and photos can be previewed in real time and selectively chosen for later recovery.
Best of all, HEIC files can be converted to JPG after recovery.
Wanna learn more or get one? Visit 2018 Halloween to get big discount and free license.

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Lose Your Phone / Airtel Introduces Android Bundles / Free Home Delivery/pay On Delivery 12,000mah Power Banks !!!!!!! OUT OF STOCK!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.