Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Tecno M5 discussion thread - Phones (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno M5 discussion thread (180532 Views)

Gionee M5 Discussion Thread / Gionee M5 Discussion Thread[HOT] / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (84) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2014
DaBozz:

Download SuperSU, back it up using titanium backup or Super Backup, after which you uninstall. Visit: m.apkhere.com/app/com.alephzain.framaroot and download the latest version framaroot; framaroot 1.9.3. and follow the steps below:

- Install framaroot from the apk file.

- Choose “install superuser” option inside
framaroot.

- Select any of the exploits that appear in the
app like Gandalf, Boromir, Sam, Frodo, Aragorn or
Gimli and wait for some time.

- If you see a success message “superuser
and Su binary installed”, then you have to reboot your phone.

After successfully rebooting your phone, you can check the state of your phone by using Root Checker Basic.

Hope this helps.
thanks bro.. testing mode
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Robinokhalifa(m): 3:05pm On Jul 12, 2014
pls my brodas how much can i get this tecno m5 nw at ikeja.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by DaBozz(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2014
bhaliz44: thanks bro.. testing mode
Uwc
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2014
Mrjerry: hey fellas I'm still working on the possibility for Tecno M5 Led Notification blink. I had already installed wanam Xposed which can generate Xposed installer for tecno jelly bean 4.2+, (xposed LED,gravity and xblast modules) tweaking to blink notification for battery charging, sms, missed call etc but not working. need a developer help for appropriate module on tecno M5. Thank you
Oga no led notification for m5 but there is a way to make your hardware light blink if you have any notification either SMS or apps notification
You don't need any wanam xposed or anything before you can make xposed installer to work on ur phone
Conclusively i have a notification light blink whenever I have a message but ddoesn't work while charging
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2014
DaBozz:

Download SuperSU, back it up using titanium backup or Super Backup, after which you uninstall. Visit: m.apkhere.com/app/com.alephzain.framaroot and download the latest version framaroot; framaroot 1.9.3. and follow the steps below:

- Install framaroot from the apk file.

- Choose “install superuser” option inside
framaroot.

- Select any of the exploits that appear in the
app like Gandalf, Boromir, Sam, Frodo, Aragorn or
Gimli and wait for some time.

- If you see a success message “superuser
and Su binary installed”, then you have to reboot your phone.

After successfully rebooting your phone, you can check the state of your phone by using Root Checker Basic.

Hope this helps.
How do you want somebody without root access to use titanium back up?
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2014
bhaliz44: it didn't work! still looking for another way
DaBozz:
Aite......Thanks.
Trying to root mine, if successful will hint u.
Framaroot roots all m5 that I know is pure m5 but if it doesn't download root master but the super su will be in Chinese when it works for you, you can then change it to english try it and reply asap if it works so I can post the procedure on how to do that
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by DaBozz(m): 5:59pm On Jul 12, 2014
Qunlexus4u:
How do you want somebody without root access to use titanium back up?
Thanks bro, just saw it now. I meant super backup and not titanium backup. I followed the same procedure and rooted my M5.

The SuperSU I downloaded from Google play store is in English and not Chinese as u said.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
DaBozz:
Thanks bro, just saw it now. I meant super backup and not titanium backup. I followed the same procedure and rooted my M5.

The SuperSU I downloaded from Google play store is in English and not Chinese as u said.
Yesi know it will only be in Chinese if the phone is rooted with root Master
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Deluxe8000(m): 4:35am On Jul 13, 2014
Pls which one will i uninstall thanks.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Deluxe8000(m): 4:36am On Jul 13, 2014
Uninstall... Super SU or the super backup; d super SU is requesting for su binary. How do i go about it,thanks.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Kcblunt(m): 6:16am On Jul 13, 2014
I did factory reset on my m5 since then.... the battery charge very slowly.. rooted what can Do
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2014
Qunlexus4u:
Framaroot roots all m5 that I know is pure m5 but if it doesn't download root master but the super su will be in Chinese when it works for you, you can then change it to english try it and reply asap if it works so I can post the procedure on how to do that
Maybe the prb is from me.. cos at 1st b4 I ask u for hw to root with framaroot i tried using ROOT MASTER to root it buh wen i tried downloading it frm play store the download won't start so i decided to download it frm zippyshare which i downloaded it frm the successfully, buh unfortunately the app was in Chinese not English, i didn't understand the stuff the app was asking me to do.. buh i saw a place where root is written in English so i clicked on it hoping it will root my phone buh it didn't
.So i deleted the app. buh wat baffles me now is dat whenever i check my phone info in DU saver it says my phone is rooted buh i can't use lucky patcher cos it always says root access not OK . buh wen i tried frama root only super SU appeared no super user in it.. pls wat do i do? even root checker always says root not properly granted.

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by AmazingZeus(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2014
bhaliz44: Maybe the prb is from me.. cos at 1st b4 I ask u for hw to root with framaroot i tried using ROOT MASTER to root it buh wen i tried downloading it frm play store the download won't start so i decided to download it frm zippyshare which i downloaded it frm the successfully, buh unfortunately the app was in Chinese not English, i didn't understand the stuff the app was asking me to do.. buh i saw a place where root is written in English so i clicked on it hoping it will root my phone buh it didn't
.So i deleted the app. buh wat baffles me now is dat whenever i check my phone info in DU saver it says my phone is rooted buh i can't use lucky patcher cos it always says root access not OK . buh wen i tried frama root only super SU appeared no super user in it.. pls wat do i do? even root checker always says root not properly granted.
you know is super su that you'll install not super user,so from that your second picture install super su after that click bor... something like that after which you reboot your phone

1 Like

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 1:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
DaBozz:
Aite......Thanks.
Trying to root mine, if successful will hint u.
wats ur superSu version nd the size? thanks
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by bhaliz44(m): 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
AmazingZeus: you know is super su that you'll install not super user,so from that your second picture install super su after that click bor... something like that after which you reboot your phone
thanks bro.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by AmazingZeus(m): 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
bhaliz44: thanks bro.
have you rooted it successfully
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2014
Thank you Qunlexus4u. please the hardware Light blink method or procedure for M5 and the notification apps required Names?
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
bhaliz44: Maybe the prb is from me.. cos at 1st b4 I ask u for hw to root with framaroot i tried using ROOT MASTER to root it buh wen i tried downloading it frm play store the download won't start so i decided to download it frm zippyshare which i downloaded it frm the successfully, buh unfortunately the app was in Chinese not English, i didn't understand the stuff the app was asking me to do.. buh i saw a place where root is written in English so i clicked on it hoping it will root my phone buh it didn't
Check ur phone if you have an app named super su or root master
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mrjerry: Thank you Qunlexus4u. please the hardware Light blink method or procedure for M5 and the notification apps required Names?
åm̶̲̥̅ not getting you
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
you said ur M5 blinks! i need notification application you used.
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mrjerry: you said ur M5 blinks! i need notification application you used.
Root ur phone first port cwmr then download xposed installer
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2014
i have xposed installer and cwm recovery backup all (not a newbie) no need to worry just proceed. thanks
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2014
@Qunlexus4u i have xposed installer and cwm recovery backup all (not a newbie) no need to worry just proceed. thanks
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Qunlexus4u(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Mrjerry: @Qunlexus4u i have xposed installer and cwm recovery backup all (not a newbie) no need to worry just proceed. thanks
grin grin grin.. Ok
If you have gravity box open it then go to display tweak and tick button backlight notification that's all
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Proceed Ok @Qunlexus4u
I got Gravity v3.20 on display tweaks, button already marked but not receiving blinks on sms. Next to area for me check please,
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by julius99(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
I can help you with the sure way of using
Glo Bis on your android device, using my
steps you don't need any BlackBerry
phone, you would subscribe and use Glo
Bis on your android device just like how
you subscribe for normal data on your
phone, call or add me on Whatsap using
08126609722, it would cost you a token
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by DaBozz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
bhaliz44: wats ur superSu version nd the size? thanks
Don't know but it should be the latest version. I downloaded it from Google play store.

Follow the guide on the screen shot.

Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by sojiooo1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2014
You are a damn pretty good liar. Application that can grant root access is not on play store.. Bros, just search it on Google and include xda develop per. I.e "framaroot on xda developper" and download the latest there
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by badbros(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
sojiooo1: You are a damn pretty good liar. Application that can grant root access is not on play store.. Bros, just search it on Google and include xda develop per. I.e "framaroot on xda developper" and download the latest there

loooolz
Re: Tecno M5 discussion thread by vincentsydney: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2014
plx I need a m5 stock rom

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (84) (Reply)

Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices / Android, Anyone? / The Galaxy A Series!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.