Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Need Predictive Analysis And Data Mining Training - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Predictive Analysis And Data Mining Training (1720 Views)

Please i want to learn algorithm And Data Structure / Need Urgent Help With Data Mining / Data Mining - I Need All The Help On Where To Start : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Predictive Analysis And Data Mining Training by siobahn: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hi,
I'm a hardware person but i want to make a transition to software. Basically i want to go into predictive analysis and data mining. Can anyone suggest how i can get materials for learning, a place for training or an online school abroad? I will appreciate if the mods can move this to fp pls. I need answers urgently.
Thanks
Re: Need Predictive Analysis And Data Mining Training by talk2hb1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
Check out www.udacity.com They offer course on statistic and data minning or Better still check out youtube.
Re: Need Predictive Analysis And Data Mining Training by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 04, 2013
Youtube is one of ur best bet for such. But u have to be well grounded in statistics and probability though.
Re: Need Predictive Analysis And Data Mining Training by Jivi: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Need Predictive Analysis And Data Mining Training by siobahn: 1:09am On Dec 04, 2013
Thanks y'all
Re: Need Predictive Analysis And Data Mining Training by viruxman: 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
You can get a decent video on data mining on youtube

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Parents On The Future Of Their Children, on Tech and Coding / Best Operating System For Programming / Python Programmers Needeed Here.................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.