Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Best Burger Joint In The Unnited States - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Burger Joint In The Unnited States (848 Views)

The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures) / Peanut Burger / Japanese Scientists Make Burger Out Of Poop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Burger Joint In The Unnited States by millco88(f): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2008
In N Out

Whataburger
fudruckers
Wendys
Red Robin
McDonalds
Five Guys
Tommy Burger
Burger King
Heart Attack Grill
Islands
Re: Best Burger Joint In The Unnited States by AmakaOne(f): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2008
Burger King 4 me
Re: Best Burger Joint In The Unnited States by SeanT21(f): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2008
Burger King baby. GET ME A WHOPPER!!
millco88:

In N Out

Whataburger
fudruckers
Wendys
Red Robin
McDonalds
Five Guys
Tommy Burger
Burger King
Heart Attack Grill
Islands

what-a-burger is good. I live 10 minutes from it.

Wendy's is wack. They need to stop being evil with the drinks.

never heard of heart attack grill , islands, tommy burgers, five guys or fudruckers.

do not forget about Checkers.
Re: Best Burger Joint In The Unnited States by naijadiva2(f): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2008
if you want a REAL burger and i'm not talking about teaser burgers you get at mcdonald, then i'll say five guys.

Wendy's is wack. They need to stop being evil with the drinks.

wendy is definitely wack. they need to stop being evil with the drinks, fries, burgers, and everything else on the menu. i mean does it hurt to add salt to the fries.
Re: Best Burger Joint In The Unnited States by KarmaMod(f): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2008
Wendy's not for those who enjoy killing themselves with unhealthy food.
Re: Best Burger Joint In The Unnited States by bigboyslim(m): 6:43pm On Sep 04, 2008
KarmaMod:

Wendy's not for those who enjoy killing themselves with unhealthy food.

LOL. what are you trying to imply. I kind of like wendy's though.
Re: Best Burger Joint In The Unnited States by saskatoon(f): 11:59pm On Sep 18, 2008
mcdonalds for me
Re: Best Burger Joint In The Unnited States by MP007(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2008
jack in the box-------- jumbo jack burger alll day, lol
Re: Best Burger Joint In The Unnited States by dragnet: 3:22pm On Sep 21, 2008
How shuld I knw?? undecided

@poster, u don chop in all 'em burger spots u mentiond? . .U try! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Whichis Sweeter,leaf Or Cup Moimoi / You Are What You Eat / Foods That Make You Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.