Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship (28894 Views)

Different Funny Ways To Breakup In A Relationship / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / Who Causes A Breakup In A Relationship? (the Lady,the Guy Or The Devil) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by DExplorer1: 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
Every relationship has its high and low moments. Even at times, not foreseen, things could suddenly change to a point of disbelief. Ugly surprises do occur in relationships but the fact remains that they do give us warning signs. Nobody wants a split in their relationship, hence, we ignore these signs especially when we either feel safe in it or we don’t want to let go. The important side to this is that, making a relationship work isn't a lone decision. It takes you-two to get at it – making efforts and showing commitment. No matter how unexpected a break-up seem to have happened, it always come along with alerts – various warning signs, and they could be silent or just too obvious even when you ignore them.

In one of my most-read article – how to save a dying relationship , I highlighted proven and practical ways to revive a seemingly dead relationship and before making this content, I understood that every stage of a relationship comes with uncertainties and the possibility of surviving at such moments would depend on the strength of the both parties. It would be a matter of concern if you or your partner chooses to deal with it alone. Break-up do happen, even to promising relationships, it’s mostly prompted by contrary influence, incompatibility or inability to compromise some standards. Whichever way it comes, there are signs foretelling the possibility of a split in your relationship and from my experience as a relationship counselor, I've gathered 25 signs for both genders that should get your attention.

* When his excuse is always the same or contradictory.
* When he stops doing what he did to get you.
* When you’re often compared to his ex.
* When he loves his privacy.
* When she starts keeping sensitive secrets.
* When she makes important decisions without your consent.
* When she gets mad at minor issues.
* When you’re alone and nothing seems missing – You ran a whole day without his thought going through your mind?
* When he introduces you as his friend and not his girl/woman.
* When he no longer cares about important matters that concerns you.
* When he always find a fault about you to defend/justify his action(s).
* When you take your friends as more priority than him.
* When he replaces regular calling with text messages.
* When she’s not always happy around you.
* When it’s only sex that keeps your relationship alive.
* When he gives you no attention because of his friends or job.
* When he’s not in any way jealous about your males or concerned about the calls you receive – This isn't insecurity, it only shows he's keenly interest and the fact that he can’t afford to lose you.
* When he no longer seek your opinion or careless about them.
* When she communicates less with you but complains more.
* When she’s being controlled by her mother.
* When he doubts every excuse/reason you give.
* When she settles for you alone and avoids your family/friends.
* No discussion about the future or he plans his future without you in the picture.
* When she ask for a break regularly.
* When both of you finds it difficult to make collective decision(s) or remain on the same page on important matters.

These warning signs are for our caution. If you don’t give them good attention, it could result in a sudden break-up of your relationship. If you ever experience any of these disturbing signs, have a good discussion with your partner and try never to ignore it. In a relationship, you’re truly happy when your partner is happy. A one-sided affair will always find its way to hit the rock. The good side to this is that these signs can be swiftly identified; it’s either what he/she stops doing or what he/she starts doing. Whichever way, don’t let the negative signs be, don’t manage any, don’t prevent or ignore, cure them! Heal your relationship of little faults because it could form a breaking point for more trouble.

SOURCE: http://www.coachdexplorer.com/2013/11/25-warning-signs-of-possible-breakup-in.html

9 Likes

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Waspy(m): 2:10pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nice one, at least you took your time to think and pin this and then your data to post...Impressive, but these hassles and paranoiaic thoughts or signs makes being single, freedom

2 Likes

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by satowind(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Oga @ the top
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by yomalex(m): 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
ok

1 Like

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by mrborntodoit: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
@op , nice write up but some women (including men) are impossible to please , they are always looking for faults when there are none or look for trouble to see your level of tolerance but the best form of keeping a relationship sane is respecting yourself and your partner . Respect is reciprocal .

2 Likes

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hmmm. This is for present day relationships I suppose.
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by djeezy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nice article, those signs you listed above are just clear cut signs that the fire is quenching which of course can still be rekindled. Some relationships takes time to build. Not all sparks make a flame. There's nothing like a perfect relationship, there are ups and downs and we just have to realize at what point to put in more effort in our relationship and at what point break up is bound to happen should be weighed on whether it is necessary or not.

6 Likes

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Sermwell(m): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
Well said
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by MEILYN(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nice on @O.p i wouldnt have said it better.... But why is it that am just seeing Relationship and Break up topics up and down today?. Yea i broke up with my girl yesterday, her Excuses was too much for my liking. I tried to make it work but she wasnt helping matters atall.... *sad*
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by neksummi(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2013
Thanks for sharing.
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by lilymore(f): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
kk
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by iluvweed(m): 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2013
Just passing....

Nothing concern me with this thread jare....

Rolling another joint... grin

Its Blunt Saturday!..... wink

1 Like

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by airfinance(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
if she do amala or semo for you watery or full wt koko everytime,omo na gobe be that.d relationship wan break

4 Likes

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by AroOkigbo(m): 2:52pm On Nov 02, 2013
When he/she starts asking you to DO THE NEEDFUL.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by lafuria1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Common sense is enough to see those signs easily but unfortunately people are blinded by love.
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by tomzman: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hmmn! so many threads on relationship are making frontpage these days. Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
What can I say... Nice writeup @op, u did a good job.. Although it aint always true

1 Like

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by wrench: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Must the calls come from the guy always?
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by esbjaygmailco(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2013
my ex asked for break once thinking i will cry, i told her no problem, she s begging to come back now, but i cant take suck a risk. though i loved her and i still find it difficult without her but thousands of good ladies are out there

9 Likes

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by cumz(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
avnt noticed any of this things.. dat is to say.. break up is far......
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Pretyangel25(f): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nice write up
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by DrKlever(m): 3:08pm On Nov 02, 2013
ship?
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 02, 2013
Big lies from the pit of hell >sad

1 Like

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nice..

But seriously, we all know these things. It's nothing new

Stùpidity love and what they stand to gain from "staying", keeps them wishing the relationship works out instead of facing reality and moving on undecided
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by adebayo201: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
wrench: Must the calls come from the guy always?
open ur eyes! Haba!
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by Dannylux: 3:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
COMMON SENSE

1 Like

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by xamiel: 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2013
People sometimes jst get tired of each other.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by creativemusic: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship by wrench: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
adebayo201: open ur eyes! Haba!
i don open am shockedshockedshocked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife to be Dances without bra as Her Boobs Out In Front Of Camera(video) / The Naked Truth / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.