Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 (23180 Views)

Borussia Dortmund Vs Arsenal : UCL (2 - 0) On 16th September 2014 / Dortmund Vs Bayern Munich - UCL Final (1 - 2) On 25th May 2013 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by pazienza(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2013
OBASI CHIDOZIE:

WHERE WERE YOUR TEAM A & B WHEN NEWCASTLE DISMANTLED THEM?

Don't mind the guy, Chelsea has no team A or team B for now, mourinho is yet to find the most stable chelsea winning eleven, dude is still experimenting as for now, all positions in chelsea are still up for grabs, only Oscar seem to be untouchable for now.

1 Like

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by yhemini: 9:39am On Nov 07, 2013
jmaine: [size=38pt]Man of the Moment[/size]

ArsenalArsenal.......................
Arsenal.......Arsenal................
Arsenal............Arsenal...........
Arsenal................Arsenal.......
Arsenal.................Arsenal......
Arsenal.............Arsenal..........
Arsenal........Arsenal...............
ArsenalArsenal.......................
Arsenal.....Arsenal..................
Arsenal.......Arsenal................
Arsenal.........Arsenal..............
Arsenal............Arsenal...........
Arsenal...............Arsenal........
Arsenal..................Arsenal.....

................Arsenal..................
...........ArsenalArsenal............
........Arsenal.... Arsenal..........
......Arsenal.........Arsenal........
...Arsenal ............. Arsenal.....
ArsenalArsenalArsenalArsenal..
Arsenal.....................Arsenal..

Arsenal..Arsenal.....Arsenal..Arsenal
Arsenal...Arsenal...Arsenal...Arsenal
Arsenal....Arsenal.Arsenal....Arsenal
Arsenal.........Arsenal..........Arsenal
Arsenal............................Arsenal

...............Arsenal.................
..........ArsenalArsenal...........
.....Arsenal........Arsenal........
.. Arsenal............................
....Arsenal...........................
.......Arsenal........................
............Arsenal...................
...................Arsenal............
.....................Arsenal..........
.....Arsenal........Arsenal.......
..........ArsenalArsenal..........
............Arsenal................. .

ArsenalArsenalArsenal...........
Arsenal................................
Arsenal.................................
Arsenal.................................

...Arsenal ............. Arsenal.....
......Arsenal.........Arsenal........
........Arsenal.... Arsenal..........
...........ArsenalArsenal............
................Arsenal.................

5 Likes

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by charloskey(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2013
Up gunners

1 Like

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by SUNNY45: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2013
just 13 pages, if Arsenal had lost, the thread would probably have recorded like 50 pages with Chelshit and Woman U fans screaming hopelessly all over the place....HATERS HUMILIATION, MY SATISFACTION grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by TTgirl: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2013
Nigerians in Nigeria may have more organic brains than Nigerians overseas.

1 Like

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by Polio: 10:40am On Nov 07, 2013
pazienza:

Arsenal has this knack of disappointing when the odds are in their favour,and delivering when it's against them. Remember the dortmund game at Emirate, many football pundits expected arsenal to win or atleast draw that fixture, but arsenal lost that fixture, and in this return leg, the odds were against arsenal, but they got the win, that's Arsenal for you.

I am an arsenal fan, but i won't put my heart on arsenal winning that united match, the odds seem to be in our favour in that match,and that's what troubles me. I hope we win.

Yeh i agree with the above.

For me, A win against United is as good as winning the Carling Cup.

Whatever happens, we must not lose to United.... It is starting to become embarrassing now, i cant remember the last time we won against them and coupled with the annoyance/arrogance of Man United fans, i want us to shut them down and out once and for all .... The psychological advantage they have always had over us has to come to an end of Sunday. A win will put us back on top of them and will even things out when we meet after again.

COYG

2 Likes

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by Polio: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2013
Let us remain humble and take it one game at a time...

I have started noticing the usual bragging from AFC supporters left right and centre, it wont be nice to have it all shoved back into our faces at the end of the season.

We must not BOTTLE it this season. We must get back to winning trophies again and insha Allah i hope it starts this season!

2 Likes

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by Oludrex(m): 11:44am On Nov 07, 2013
Nomski0: You are right. your usual 4th place trophy na.

BTW What the f*€k is wrong with dortmund.
Its always like that when u play against in-form arsenal.. Liverpool and Napoli can testify

2 Likes

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by creativemusic: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by MsNas(f): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
TTgirl: Nigerians in Nigeria may have more organic brains than Nigerians overseas.
Respect yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by iskalamong(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Another problem with arsenal is their unconciousness of not being @home.
They seldom take note of emirates and lose there with more goals (1: 3 loss 2 bayern munchen) and win away with less goals (0 : 2 win against bayern). That's how we lost to bayern. Had it been we met dormund in the knockout stages, we would have lost to them with their 2 away goals. I think arsenal (coach and players needs to work on this.)

2 Likes

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by uceee(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
Polio:

Yeh i agree with the above.

For me, A win against United is as good as winning the Carling Cup.

Whatever happens, we must not lose to United.... It is starting to become embarrassing now, i cant remember the last time we won against them and coupled with the annoyance/arrogance of Man United fans, i want us to shut them down and out once and for all .... The psychological advantage they have always had over us has to come to an end of Sunday. A win will put us back on top of them and will even things out when we meet after again.

COYG
For the first time in a long time, we go to Old Traford as favourites. In recent years, we seemed to go as lambs to the slaughter. We have struck fear in the hearts of the United players and staff. That is a kind of victory too.

2 Likes

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by Boki: 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Arsenal for life

1 Like

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by ethicalUser(m): 1:21am On Nov 08, 2013
solomon111: Name one key arsenal player beside flamini and kolscieny that did not play that match.
Sagna,gibbs,metersack,chezny

1 Like

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by ethicalUser(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2013
iskalamong: Another problem with arsenal is their unconciousness of not being @home.
They seldom take note of emirates and lose there with more goals (1: 3 loss 2 bayern munchen) and win away with less goals (0 : 2 win against bayern). That's how we lost to bayern. Had it been we met dormund in the knockout stages, we would have lost to them with their 2 away goals. I think arsenal (coach and players needs to work on this.)
Which 2 away goals are u talking about? Last time I check we lost 1-0 to dortmund at the emirates
Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by dotcomnamename: 2:13am On Nov 08, 2013
The fear of Manchester United fans for ARSENAL

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
grin grin grin

I can't wait for Sunday

1 Like

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by dotcomnamename: 4:42am On Nov 08, 2013
grin

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by pazienza(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2013
ethicalUser:
Which 2 away goals are u talking about? Last time I check we lost 1-0 to dortmund at the emirates

Dortmund won that fixture at emirate stadium 2-1 and not 1-0.

1 Like

Re: Dortmund Vs Arsenal - UCL: (0 - 1) On 6th November 2013 by iskalamong(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2013
pazienza:

Dortmund won that fixture at emirate stadium 2-1 and not 1-0.
[size=20pt] Thanks for comming to my rescue!
I tink say na only me watch match!

by the way,

UP GUNNERS! [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Wolves (2 - 2) On 7th May 2022 / Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final / Chelsea Vs Nottingham Forest: Carabao Cup (5 - 1) On 20th September 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.