Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now (186631 Views)

Can A Binatone Outdoor Antenna Be Used With GOTV Decoder?? / Startimes Decoder Now 3900 / STARTIMES DECODER Now 7,000 Naira PLUS 1 MONTH FREE SUBSCRIPTION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by jets53496(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Pls i have a problem with my gotv,i switched it on this morring but nothing is displaying on the tv. The decoder has just a yellow light on it, no green or red.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Ballotelle(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
my gotv 2019465646 i paid 2 days ago and its supose to expire 2mrw,they r sendin me msg that it wd expire 2mrw,wat do i do as they wont open 2mrw,
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by mikeuz(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
My GOTV keeps showing E-17 error message,its impossible to reach customer have been trying and this is the 4th day since I bought it.have sent the activation sms and am told its active,so why are the stations not showing? Pls hlp, my IUC number is 4620813281
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by pweeeetychi: 9:22pm On Apr 01, 2015
I have a problem with my Gotv, we've tried all we could at home but it's just showing Nta and Ltv the rest channel are showing error msgs, please help urgently cos it's been 2 days now since we bought it, we've also tried reseting and all that it didn't still work. The IUC no is 4613737172
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Polished(m): 7:51am On Apr 02, 2015
My Gotv is showing Red and Green light same time and is not coming up. What should I do
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by marioplainzz: 9:26am On Apr 06, 2015
Just got my Gotv and I have a signal of 94% buy I have only 24 Chanel's , dey tell me my iuc is active bt only ntai and go Chanel are showing... E017-0 keeps showing on screen when I select other channels,...I've tried resetting it buy they tell me iuc could not be cleared.... I call Gotv, dey don't answer.... This is my iuc number 2022428956. My phone number is 07069586872. Pls any help?
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by shosky1794: 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
J4parry:
I got a Gotv for my granny, but the signal goes off for some seconds and comes back, then repeats same again after like 5mins. What could be the solution to this or is it a factory problem?

Thank you for your anticipated response.

@guass, I have been battling with this same problem and even with a signal strength of 100%, I still find it hard to enjoy programmes. Please what can be done to permanently fix this problem? Thanks
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 3:30am On Apr 08, 2015
marioplainzz:
Just got my Gotv and I have a signal of 94% buy I have only 24 Chanel's , dey tell me my iuc is active bt only ntai and go Chanel are showing... E017-0 keeps showing on screen when I select other channels,...I've tried resetting it buy they tell me iuc could not be cleared.... I call Gotv, dey don't answer.... This is my iuc number 2022428956. My phone number is 07069586872. Pls any help?
Put ur decoder on channel 5 by 8:30am today, will come up. It has not been properly activated.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 3:34am On Apr 08, 2015
pweeeetychi:
I have a problem with my Gotv, we've tried all we could at home but it's just showing Nta and Ltv the rest channel are showing error msgs, please help urgently cos it's been 2 days now since we bought it, we've also tried reseting and all that it didn't still work. The IUC no is 4613737172
Saw it late. Activate it pls, it will come up.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 3:39am On Apr 08, 2015
shosky1794:

@guass, I have been battling with this same problem and even with a signal strength of 100%, I still find it hard to enjoy programmes. Please what can be done to permanently fix this problem? Thanks
How? Pls check well. Is it the signal strength that is 100% or signal quality? Apart from channel 9 every other channel is suppose to be as stable as the sky.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 3:47am On Apr 08, 2015
Ballotelle:
my gotv 2019465646 i paid 2 days ago and its supose to expire 2mrw,they r sendin me msg that it wd expire 2mrw,wat do i do as they wont open 2mrw,
With ur phone no and IUC you can check the status of ur account online. Most time those text messages are programmed to reach u even when u have paid.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 3:50am On Apr 08, 2015
Polished:
My Gotv is showing Red and Green light same time and is not coming up. What should I do
What message can u see on the screen.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 3:56am On Apr 08, 2015
jets53496:
Pls i have a problem with my gotv,i switched it on this morring but nothing is displaying on the tv. The decoder has just a yellow light on it, no green or red.
It is power problem. Press the power (off/on) button on ur decoder if nothing comes out, take it to GOtv office , they will change it 4 u 4 free.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by shosky1794: 4:02am On Apr 08, 2015
guass:

How? Pls check well. Is it the signal strength that is 100% or signal quality? Apart from channel 9 every other channel is suppose to be as stable as the sky.

Both of them are 100%. It's been unstable since I bought the decoder and it's becoming really frustrating.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 4:50am On Apr 08, 2015
shosky1794:

Both of them are 100%. It's been unstable since I bought the decoder and it's becoming really frustrating.
Eyaa
If u take it to the office and the problem is confirmed, another one will be given to U.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by shosky1794: 5:06am On Apr 08, 2015
guass:

Eyaa
If u take it to the office and the problem is confirmed, another one will be given to U.

Which office, you mean the agent I bought it from? Thanks.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 3:21am On Apr 09, 2015
shosky1794:

Which office, you mean the agent I bought it from? Thanks.
No
Anyway, ask the agent for help
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Blackbody20(m): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2015
Hi....I have a Problem with my newly bought GoTv....anytime I switch it on, all I see is E0-17, and I have a full free first month subscription. My name is Njoku malachy....My IUC number is 4620892156
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by femson06: 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls my newly activated GOTV decoder has refused to show some channels even after i hav sent reset sms to 4688 several times and received aknowledge dat the sms was delivered.any time i switch on my decoder it shows "E-017 decoder not enabled to view" i hav tried nearly everything but nothing works,pls i need help.
My iuc number is 4613296146 and my phone numb is 07064304266. Thanks
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 12:40am On Apr 23, 2015
femson06:
Pls my newly activated GOTV decoder has refused to show some channels even after i hav sent reset sms to 4688 several times and received aknowledge dat the sms was delivered.any time i switch on my decoder it shows "E-017 decoder not enabled to view" i hav tried nearly everything but nothing works,pls i need help.
My iuc number is 4613296146 and my phone numb is 07064304266. Thanks
Did not get it on time but from what I can see here ur decoder is now working.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 12:47am On Apr 23, 2015
Blackbody20:
Hi....I have a Problem with my newly bought GoTv....anytime I switch it on, all I see is E0-17, and I have a full free first month subscription. My name is Njoku malachy....My IUC number is 4620892156
E0-17 means ur decoder has not been activated. Format on how to do it is on the back of ur GOtv carton. While sending that format to 4688, ur decoder must be on and turned to channel 5.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by dozai: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
guass:

E0-17 means ur decoder has not been activated. Format on how to do it is on the back of ur GOtv carton. While sending that format to 4688, ur decoder must be on and turned to channel 5.

Thanks for all the help you have been rendering. I have a kind of problem with my decoder. Some of the channels are very clear and stable while some are very very unstable. A look at the signal information shows that they got a signal info that comes off and on. I mean its shows and goes off to zero the next second.

Please what could be the cause of this since i have 25 stable channels and 25 unstable channels.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by dozai: 5:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
@guass

Thanks for all the help you have been rendering. I have a kind of problem with my decoder. Some of the channels are very clear and stable while some are very very unstable. A look at the signal information shows that they got a signal info that comes off and on. I mean its shows and goes off to zero the next second. Strength of 84% and Quality 100%

Please what could be the cause of this since i have 25 stable channels and 25 unstable channels especially Mmovies net, Afrimagic family, Select2, Natgeo wild, Arise, ZeeTv, infact all the good channels are unstable and it if really frustrating.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by figur: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2015
Pls help,my newly installed Gotv decoder showing E17-0.I received message that it has been activated but still nothing.I tried resetting it and I received a message instantly that my IUC number could not be cleared.
My name is Dare,my location is Benin and my IUC number is 2019260323
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by born2begreat(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2015
Good day sir, I will like to make a complain about my GOtv. It shows steady orange light and the signal shows 50% in yellow and nothing else. Please help me rectify the problem and here's my ICU: 4622529325 Surname: Okunnu City: Lagos. Thanks
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by born2begreat(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2015
I will like to make a complain about my GOtv. It shows steady orange light and the signal shows 50% in yellow
and nothing else. Please help me rectify the problem and
here's my ICU: 4622529325
Surname: Okunnu City: Lagos. Thanks
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 7:54pm On May 03, 2015
born2begreat:
I will like to make a complain about my GOtv. It shows steady orange light and the signal shows 50% in yellow
and nothing else. Please help me rectify the problem and
here's my ICU: 4622529325
Surname: Okunnu City: Lagos. Thanks
Press the off button for 30 seconds tell us what happens
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by guass(m): 8:00pm On May 03, 2015
dozai:
@guass

Thanks for all the help you have been rendering. I have a kind of problem with my decoder. Some of the channels are very clear and stable while some are very very unstable. A look at the signal information shows that they got a signal info that comes off and on. I mean its shows and goes off to zero the next second. Strength of 84% and Quality 100%

Please what could be the cause of this since i have 25 stable channels and 25 unstable channels especially Mmovies net, Afrimagic family, Select2, Natgeo wild, Arise, ZeeTv, infact all the good channels are unstable and it if really frustrating.
Ur signal strength is not supposed to be less than 90%. Buy signal amplifier or turn ur pole to increase it, those channels u mentioned exist on a high signal strength frequency. Thanks
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Dammyllionaire(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2015
guass:

Ur signal strength is not supposed to be less than 90%. Buy signal amplifier or turn ur pole to increase it, those channels u mentioned exist on a high signal strength frequency. Thanks

@ guass, pls i need ur help. It's about my Gotv. I subcribe on saturday afternoon and i was texted about the success of the subsription but till now, the channels are not showing up except from NTA 1 and Lagostv which show Arise news. I call their customer care on 012703232 and i did all i was told to do by the computer, i was later told to dial *288*1# and it dont deliver, it keep saying try again on my MTN line and unknown on my Eti line. I send a text of 'Reset IUC no' to 4688 and a reply was send to me that my IUC no could not be cleared. Pls i need ur assistant, what should i do or maybe u should help me out. My IUC no is 4601766942. Thank you.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by Dammyllionaire(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2015
@ guass, pls i need ur help. It's about my Gotv. I subcribe on saturday afternoon and i was texted about the success of the subsription but till now, the channels are not showing up except from NTA 1 and Lagostv which show Arise news. I call their customer care on 012703232 and i did all i was told to do by the computer, i was later told to dial *288*1# and it dont deliver, it keep saying try again on my MTN line and unknown on my Eti line. I send a text of 'Reset IUC no' to 4688 and a reply was send to me that my IUC no could not be cleared. Pls i need ur assistant, what should i do or maybe u should help me out. My IUC no is 4601766942. Thank you.
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by jeribest(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2015
having problem wit ur GOtv...?
den don't worry cos u are @ d rite place...
you dat ur decoder is showing red n green, it means dere is no signal, all u nid 2 do is to go out and reposition ur antenna n dat is all...

for more information call me on...

or
08072301335having problem wit ur GOtv...?
you dat ur decoder is showing red n green, it means dere is no signal, all u nid 2 do is to go out and reposition ur antenna n dat is all...

or
having problem wit ur GOtv...?

or
Re: Emergency! Plz Help Me With My Gotv Decoder Now by fajudge: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
Pls my decoder ll load up to 50% ND ll hang from there anytime I power my gotv, it ll not booth at all.. Pls help my subscription is wasting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Official Thread of Free To Air Satellite TV (Part 2) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.