Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 (38609 Views)

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / Arsenal Vs Fulham 3 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / Manchester City Vs Man United [0 - 0] On Wednesday 10th November 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Domain Master: A Gooner's reply to Van cunt :

We Took him in when nobody was ready to even bid for a troublemaking lad at Feyenoord!
Stood by him for 7 years when you people didn't even know he existed, and he suffered injury after injury!
Cheered him on for every touch, from the time he averaged 9 goals per season to his last!
Handed him captaincy, made him a star.
Didn't force his transfer to Juventus or Spain, Wenger could've done that, but no!
Stuck by him, when he was under trial for rape, wholeheartedly supported him then
From a nobody we pushed him into the limelight, made him into a Dutch international, whose record he proudly claims as solely his own!
And such is the class of Wenger, STILL calls him an Arsenal man!
And despite everything he did yesterday, Wenger chose not to respond
We nurtured, mentored and created him, when he was a nobody, DIDN'T EVEN exist for you guys.

It's good to be loyal to your club and your players, but being foolhardy is another thing. Recognize class when it stares you in the face, ESPECIALLY when the fault lies within.

As for top 4 all these years? Lol 6.5 yrs he was a liability, he played good only for those 1.5 yrs. And the fans have more than stood by him through EVERYTHING!

Van Persie is such an ingrate. Even Nasri attends some Arsenal games. I keep stressing that Arsenal had a long trophyless run because of Van Persie being injury prone. From T. Henry's later part of his career to Adebayor's time, Van Persie never gave them a steady run or assistance. Yet Arsene and the gunners fans stood by him.

I wonder how a little courtesy and respect to those who supported Van Persie is too much for him.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by bashydemy(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2013
Haters gonna hate, we getting back to our winning form.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by chrisley024(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2013
Domain Master: A Gooner's reply to Van cunt :

We Took him in when nobody was ready to even bid for a troublemaking lad at Feyenoord!
Stood by him for 7 years when you people didn't even know he existed, and he suffered injury after injury!
Cheered him on for every touch, from the time he averaged 9 goals per season to his last!
Handed him captaincy, made him a star.
Didn't force his transfer to Juventus or Spain, Wenger could've done that, but no!
Stuck by him, when he was under trial for rape, wholeheartedly supported him then
From a nobody we pushed him into the limelight, made him into a Dutch international, whose record he proudly claims as solely his own!
And such is the class of Wenger, STILL calls him an Arsenal man!
And despite everything he did yesterday, Wenger chose not to respond
We nurtured, mentored and created him, when he was a nobody, DIDN'T EVEN exist for you guys.

It's good to be loyal to your club and your players, but being foolhardy is another thing. Recognize class when it stares you in the face, ESPECIALLY when the fault lies within.

As for top 4 all these years? Lol 6.5 yrs he was a liability, he played good only for those 1.5 yrs. And the fans have more than stood by him through EVERYTHING!
Not in support of VP's jubilation but i think both VP n arsenal fans should take parts of d blame. Dont see d need for booing him. Man is an emotional being. Action n reaction!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by somadila: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2013
ochukoccna: Congratulations Arsenal
You played better in the 2nd half even though you still lost
Well done boys, dust yourselves and knuckle up for the next round of games wink wink
Now we know& have confirmed that Van Persie is a football bastard grin grin grin grin grin
CR7 did not celebrate against Yoonited even though R Madrid beat them in last year Champions league quarter final
CR7 had left Yoonited for over 4 years
But what of V Persie who was Arsenal's captain 2 seasons back angry angry angry
A bastard is a bastard no matter the affection you show him tongue tongue tongue

No mind d guy, with that action i strongly believe that his days of success are over @OT cos Arsenal fans weren't happy watching him while he was busy displaying his Idiosyncrasy . He should inquire from Torres what Liverpool fans did to him and how long he faired after that. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by somadila: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2013
chrisley024:
Not in support of VP's jubilation but i think both VP n arsenal fans should take parts of d blame. Dont see d need for booing him. Man is an emotional being. Action n reaction!
well said, i agree with this statement but totally disagree @ d bolded. How should the Arsenal fans partake in the blame cos it's quite uncalled for , even wenger was totally disappointed with his reaction but he decided to swallow it up seeing his boy as still a little boy dat needs to wisen up

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by dopeJemi: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
I no understand una oh, is it a must 4 a player not 2 celebrate against his old side, last year he scored twice against arsenal, he didn't celebrate, still arsenal fans were raining curses and boos on him, on sunday, he was booed over and over again and he scored and y'all expect him not 2 celebrate, pure hypocrisy.. If he hadn't scored, u guys wud av mocked d professionalism out of him, I support his celebration cuz he has had enough, when ronaldo left 4 madrid, u didn't see us whining even dou we made him into d man he his 2day, dat didn't stop us 4rm cheering, u arsenal fans act like kids, d dude has moved on, y'all should do d same and stop crying like babies over his celebration, I don't think he would av celebrated like dat if u guys hadn't booed and insulted him, u don't respect him and u want him 2 respect u, don't be hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2013
dopeJemi: I no understand una oh, is it a must 4 a player not 2 celebrate against his old side, last year he scored twice against arsenal, he didn't celebrate, still arsenal fans were raining curses and boos on him, on sunday, he was booed over and over again and he scored and y'all expect him not 2 celebrate, pure hypocrisy.. If he hadn't scored, u guys wud av mocked d professionalism out of him, I support his celebration cuz he has had enough, when ronaldo left 4 madrid, u didn't see us whining even dou we made him into d man he his 2day, dat didn't stop us 4rm cheering, u arsenal fans act like kids, d dude has moved on, y'all should do d same and stop crying like babies over his celebration, I don't think he would av celebrated like dat if u guys hadn't booed and insulted him, u don't respect him and u want him 2 respect u, don't be hypocrites

It does not mean anything in your useless unrecognized unexposed local leagues in your mumu half-dead failed nation called NIGERIA
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by dopeJemi: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2013
Domain Master:

It does not mean anything in your useless unrecognized unexposed local leagues in your mumu half-dead failed nation called NIGERIA
so why avnt u stabbed urself in d eye or jumped off a bridge since it means or meant a lot 2 u.. Get over it, y'all deserved dat celebration, y'all got SERVED
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
dopeJemi: so why avnt u stabbed urself in d eye or jumped off a bridge since it means or meant a lot 2 u.. Get over it, y'all deserved dat celebration, y'all got SERVED

You made a lot of lousy generalization

Your problem about lack of football understanding is embarrassing since your brain only knows how to read alphabets upside down
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by dopeJemi: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2013
Domain Master:

You made a lot of lousy generalization

Your problem about lack of football understanding is embarrassing since your brain only knows how to read alphabets upside down
"lousy generalization" explain 2 me
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by bashydemy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
I just get tired of some useless fans, When Manchester United play real madrid, the fans celebrated Christiano Ronaldo and hail him when ever he is with the ball. They even celebrated his goal and happy for him, They keep cheering when he is with the ball and make the atmosphere at OT meaningful for him. Same thing happen to Beckham back then. So why is Arsenal so diffrent? You mock and booed him when he is with ball, you rain so much curse on him and you want him not to be happy when he score against you? hahaha its a pay back time and RVP will be happy where ever he is now.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by write2obi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
bashy_demy: I just get tired of some useless fans, When Manchester United play real madrid, the fans celebrated Christiano Ronaldo and hail him when ever he is with the ball. They even celebrated his goal and happy for him, They keep cheering when he is with the ball and make the atmosphere at OT meaningful for him. Same thing happen to Beckham back then. So why is Arsenal so diffrent? You mock and booed him when he is with ball, you rain so much curse on him and you want him not to be happy when he score against you? hahaha its a pay back time and RVP will be happy where ever he is now.
Arsenal Fans world wide are what we Nigerians describe as "Enemy of Progress", you wouldn't win anything, yet you'll curse players that want to win.
Nasri
RVP
Adebayo
Toure
A.Cole
Have all being booed for leaving arsenal in search of trophy.
I think their problem is envy and jealousy

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2013
bashy_demy: I just get tired of some useless fans, When Manchester United play real madrid, the fans celebrated Christiano Ronaldo and hail him when ever he is with the ball. They even celebrated his goal and happy for him, They keep cheering when he is with the ball and make the atmosphere at OT meaningful for him. Same thing happen to Beckham back then. So why is Arsenal so diffrent? You mock and booed him when he is with ball, you rain so much curse on him and you want him not to be happy when he score against you? hahaha its a pay back time and RVP will be happy where ever he is now.

Do you think Man Utd fans will be happy if CR7 had gone to Chelsea or Man City?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by SailorXY: 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Do you think Man Utd fans will be happy if CR7 had gone to Chelsea or Man City?
The above teams have been Man United's direct rivals for EPL trophy for the past 5-6 years, Arsenal are not...& don't delude yourself thinking otherwise, so what's your point

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by bashydemy(m): 5:25am On Nov 13, 2013
SailorXY:
The above teams have been Man United's direct rivals for EPL trophy for the past 5-6 years, Arsenal are not...& don't delude yourself thinking otherwise, so what's your point
You said it better bro, RVP scored last season and never celebrate any goals and was booed, so you want to keep booing him when he scored and want him to kill mute? maybe truly they are enemy of progress
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by psalmdave(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2013
Arsenal fans are the most funny people on earth,u lost a game to your rivals,instead of u to think about the next game and bounce back,u are taking a player's celebration against u personal,is rvp's celebration the reason you lost the match.....Choi, Na wah o,Arsenal!!!! so na crime to celebrate goal now.....By the way i loved the celebration,the way he was shouting,opened his arms,hugged rooney on the floor

It was hilarious!!!

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 13, 2013
psalmdave: Arsenal fans are the most funny people on earth,u lost a game to your rivals,instead of u to think about the next game and bounce back,u are taking a player's celebration against u personal,is rvp's celebration the reason you lost the match.....Choi, Na wah o,Arsenal!!!! so na crime to celebrate goal now.....By the way i loved the celebration,the way he was shouting,opened his arms,hugged rooney on the floor

It was hilarious!!!

So when are u doing the Gay introduction with RVP since its your lover now undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by psalmdave(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2013
Domain Master:

So when are u doing the Gay introduction with RVP since its your lover now undecided
Lol u see the reason y u pple are lacking behind the the western world,black man sense!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
psalmdave: Lol u see the reason y u pple are lacking behind the the western world,black man sense!!!

Pele o oyinbo, you are hiding behind a computer screen typing rubbish with your epileptic fingers?

I'm trying to help you come out from your narrow minded thinking..
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by psalmdave(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ehhh whatever.......The thread is manutd vs arsenal.....Dont derail it cos thats what u wanna do now....

Make internationak break do pass,lets get it on
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
psalmdave: Ehhh whatever.......The thread is manutd vs arsenal.....Dont derail it cos thats what u wanna do now....

Make internationak break do pass,lets get it on

undecided

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
SailorXY:

It is easier cheering CR7 playing for Real Madrid than watching him play for a rival. So it is more difficult watching RVP playing for Man Utd.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by bashydemy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

It is easier cheering CR7 playing for Real Madrid than watching him play for a rival. So it is more difficult watching RVP playing for Man Utd.
Were they force to sell him?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 14, 2013

In 2009, Robin Van Persie mocked and booed Adebayo...

So tell me what you think about this same Van Persie's statement in 2009.

RObin Van Persie statement in 2009 about Emmanuel Adebayo celebrating Goal against Arsenal in 2009

VAN PERSIE in 2009: ''I find that deeply disrespectful he has shown a real lack of class today, to me and the fans''

After then, he said more than that to Adebayo second's goal against Arsenal..

Life na turn by turn, whatever we do in life, it will one day come to the open, and whatever you sow u shall reap..

No smoke without a fire...
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
bashy_demy: Were they force to sell him?

He refused to renew his contract after all the club went through for him. So Arsenal were forced to sell him.

Finally, this about why Arsenal fans are not happy he went compared to Man Utd fans being okay with CR7.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by psalmdave(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

He refused to renew his contract after all the club went through for him. So Arsenal were force to sell it.

Finally, this about why Arsenal fans are not happy he went compared to Man Utd fans being okay with CR7.
U didnt find out the part where Rvp had a meeting with wenger over Buying of players to improve their title chances,Google is your friend,go and read the full story of his move out of arsenal.....
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by n0m0705(m): 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

He refused to renew his contract after all the club went through for him. So Arsenal were force to sell it.

But there was a £12million bid from juventus too, if you guys are so worried about him playing for a rival club you should have accepted that. oh wait, your stingy coach decided to go for the bigger money. Deal with it, you have £23million in the bank for your heartache.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
psalmdave: U didnt find out the part where Rvp had a meeting with wenger over Buying of players to improve their title chances,Google is your friend,go and read the full story of his move out of arsenal.....

If your claim is real, post the source here, and pls only Sky, BBc, Arsenal.com, Yahoo.com are acceptable as your real source, not wikipedia and other cooked story by fake instant webmade full of bunch of lies..

Was it not the same Van Persie who condemned Adebayo's goal celebration against Arsenal?

: VAN PERSIE in 2009: ''I find that deeply disrespectful he has shown a real lack of class today, to me and the fans''

undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by dopeJemi: 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2013
Domain Master:

If your claim is real, post the source here, and pls only Sky, BBc, Arsenal.com, Yahoo.com are acceptable as your real source, not wikipedia and other cooked story by fake instant webmade full of bunch of lies..

Was it not the same Van Persie who condemned Adebayo's goal celebration against Arsenal?

: VAN PERSIE in 2009: ''I find that deeply disrespectful he has shown a real lack of class today, to me and the fans''

undecided
adebayor scored against his old club arsenal and he ran 4rm one end of d pitch 2 d other, van persie scored against his oLd club arsenaL, and celebrated d goal like it was d winning goal in a CL final, doesn't dat mean or tell u something? something is wrong with ur Fuccckkking cLub.. If van persie had known, I don't think he wouLd av condemned adebayor
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by n0m0705(m): 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Domain Master:

undecided

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/18712651

There you have it
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by psalmdave(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Looking at this goal without sentiments and a tactical eye....van persie had all rights to celebrate.....Manutd has started badly,not won against any big side,many has been ruling them out of the title,a loss to arsenal would have been a huge blow,11 points behind,so tell me y he should score and not celebrate in a game they are under immense pressure......U guys should focus on your next game just like everyone is doing.....
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
psalmdave: U didnt find out the part where Rvp had a meeting with wenger over Buying of players to improve their title chances,Google is your friend,go and read the full story of his move out of arsenal.....

Just as Arsene was told to buy players to improve the squad and he refused trusting in RVP. Now RVP is established, he can't cope.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Everton Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 26th April 2015 / Crystal Palace Vs Arsenal (3 - 0) On 10th April 2017 / Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur (3 - 2) On 12th March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.