Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Offering Prepaid Visa Card For Online Shopping And Anywhere Visa Is Accepted. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Offering Prepaid Visa Card For Online Shopping And Anywhere Visa Is Accepted. (966 Views)

Cheapest Mtn & Etisalat Plans. Any Payments Method Is Accepted(mtn Data 1g-#600) / Review Of Online Shopping And Delivery Sites / We Can Do Your Shopping And Shipping From The Us: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Offering Prepaid Visa Card For Online Shopping And Anywhere Visa Is Accepted. by walter147: 7:52am On Jul 11, 2008
Hi Board, I am an affiliate marketer of WORLD WIDE WALLET

ENTERPRISES (MASTERS OF PRE-LOADED VIRTUAL VISA CARD IN THE

INTERNET). It can be used on any merchants page that accepts

VISA. We offer cards from 100 USD TO 300 USD AT 133 NAIRA PER

DOLLAR. Orders are processed 24 HRS after recieving Payment.

HOW DO I ORDER:

All of us know that Trust is very hard to build in this sort

of business, so I am tryin to introduce an Escrow business. U

want to order, simply write admin with how much u want to

order and pay him. I will recieve instruction and process it.

After processing Admin pays me. To set everyodys mind at rest

I am givin Admin and 2 other verified members of Nairaland who

should be appointed by him $20 worth of prepaid Virtual Visa

card free.

(1) (Reply)

Your-freedom Now Working / Mint Hp Dv5 For Sale / Neatly Used Compaq Laptop 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.