Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,905 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Fornication In Today's Churches. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fornication In Today's Churches. (520 Views)

Occult Symbols And Images In Today's Churches / Any Funny Or Interesting Experience In Today's Service? Come In And Share / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fornication In Today's Churches. by Aabheaven(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2013
I found the above appaling and yet it is found in today's so-called Christian gathering.Taking a look or observing Christiandom of today,it seems what most youth are concerned are relationship(he is my bf and she is my gf).imagine a girl at age 15,asking when is the right time for her to have a bf[very annoying question].the funniest thing of all is that these relationships are sex-oriented thereby destroying God's temple[our body].most you have a bf or a gf? why can't u give God your time and talent and some may say we are having fun.Don't you know that your bodies are temple of God if you are a Christian.According to the book of Romans,Present your bodies as a living sacrifice,acceptable before God.it went on to say this your reasonable service.let's fornication stop in today's churches.sometimes your conscience tells you what u are doing is bad and u know that God is greater than your Conscience.Christians should not behave like unbelievers or hypocrities.finally,always ask yourself if Jesus Christ was to be in this present day world or in my shoes will he do what am doing.Think about this.
Re: Fornication In Today's Churches. by Sepp360(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2013
I think you're simply wasting your time!... Start with the Clergies first!
Re: Fornication In Today's Churches. by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2013
y not.....fornication in today's mosque,etc....y always trying to paint d christian race with black?or are dere no black act goin on in some oda religious u can point out??pls@op,dnt start a war u cant end.....always talking about d bad syd of christianity...wat about d good tins,d miracles,signs and wonders,giving,etc........u are warned!!!!!!!!!leav d christians alone!!
Re: Fornication In Today's Churches. by anthoniosp(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2013
because xtians keep quiet dosnt mean they are fools...i was reading how xtians wer so obssed with the bible nd its meaning.. they wiped out an entire country i said an entire xtians made countries lost.. now if you like bomb de. they will keep quiet nd look at you den say jesus knows...am an atheist but it seems religion is an evolution nd it seems d xtians are way ahead of islam wat xtians did centuries ago dats wat muslims are doing now....xtians will soon get to a stage wer dey would love everyone like themsleves..nd please hu can help me out i want to knw christ
Re: Fornication In Today's Churches. by iamswizz(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2013
anthoniosp: because xtians keep quiet dosnt mean they are fools...i was reading how xtians wer so obssed with the bible nd its meaning.. they wiped out an entire country i said an entire xtians made countries lost.. now if you like bomb de. they will keep quiet nd look at you den say jesus knows...am an atheist but it seems religion is an evolution nd it seems d xtians are way ahead of islam wat xtians did centuries ago dats wat muslims are doing now....xtians will soon get to a stage wer dey would love everyone like themsleves..nd please hu can help me out i want to knw christ
u have known christ, all ur life.. But, u've decided never to believe in him.
Re: Fornication In Today's Churches. by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2013
@Op! You sounded so rigid. You have to be flexible.
Often times I noticed young people concealing their secrets from ur type for the fear of been reprimanded for thinking about or conceiving intimate thoughts on their minds.

I'd rather you try to educate them mildly and make them know that it only natural for them to feel sexual urge.

Make them see reasons why they should abstain from it until they re ready and mature.

Remember, sexual libidos are always at the highest in teens.
Re: Fornication In Today's Churches. by Aabheaven(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lets say d truth and make d devil ashamed. Fornication is a sin.Shikena!
Re: Fornication In Today's Churches. by Aabheaven(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
[quote nd please hu can help me out i want to knw christ[/quote]accept Jesus as your Lord and personal Saviour,confess your sins and promise God you won't return to it.let me inform you that Salvation is a continual process

(1) (Reply)

Tell God Your Weakness / Understanding (speaking In) Tongues. PART ONE (1) / British Women Joining Jihad In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.