Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell (9645 Views)

See How Dry Owerri Is Becos Fuel Stations Refuse To Sell At Price Of N86.50(Pics / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Litre Goes For 120 / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Eyop: 7:27am On Nov 03, 2013
I don't know the appropriate section to post this but however i felt i should share on nairaland.

On my way to the Airport this morning (6am) i noticed that the first filling station i tried getting fuel refused to sell as the sales boy told me no fuel. I continued my movement to Mobil airport road and noticed the same thing so i felt i should continue my journey to the airport only to get the information at the airport that there's fuel scarcity. Thank God the fuel i had in the car brought me back home if not it would have been a disaster.

Any information about this??

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 03, 2013
MAYBE THEY'RE OBSERVING THE SABBATH

MEANWHILE I JUST REALISED I'M F2C

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2013
First to actually comment.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by lawsbanks: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2013
Front page comment! Good week ahead
Mail me to buy this space grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by emmawiz: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2013
Choiiiii lagos na wao! Eko o ni ba je..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by rquest: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2013
if ur smart in any fuel station u'lld get ur tank filled.saw it coming and got prepared for it
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by leofab(f): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2013
Reserved
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Johnnyhoo(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by everyday: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2013
Why?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Eyop: 9:12am On Nov 03, 2013
There was no information at all and thank God i had some fuel in the car and this is happening on a Sunday morning. I know so many people will be affected or stranded as a result of this.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Ruq: 9:23am On Nov 03, 2013
Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by AbuMikey(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2013

And they would still say #TeamFreshAir ?

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by amakufrancis(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2013
But y na

make dem use their urine ni
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by greatgod2012(f): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2013
Make them no start again o
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by olaezebala: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2013
Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by MilesLamar(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2013
Fashola is working, Lagos is workin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by KwoiZabo(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2013
Ruq: Jonathan

NA you them go do that one no be our Jonathan. mumu

8 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 03, 2013
OP, if you live close to Ikeja, come to Cornoil and buy petrol, others selling much quantities include Mobil 1 and 2 Ogba, Total on Mobolaji Bank Anthony, Ascon in Ogba, Mobil Agidingbi, Forte in Agege at the rest.
So please stop spreading false info else u get banned for life.

Fresh Air to all Nigerians and whoever doesn't want fresh air, may only your curtain of fresh air close.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Eyop: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2013
Do you know how many filling stations i met on my way to the airport that refused to sell fuel? I stay in Gbagada and from Gbagada all the way to Airport about 6 different stations refused to sell fuel. May be information has not reach the filling stations you mentioned because that's how it starts. So don't tell me i am spreading false information. I am still observing to know the outcome because i cannot risk driving out only to get a shocker.
Gabbysky: OP, if you live close to Ikeja, come to Cornoil and buy petrol, others selling much quantities include Mobil 1 and 2 Ogba, Total on Mobolaji Bank Anthony, Ascon in Ogba, Mobil Agidingbi, Forte in Agege at the rest.
So please stop spreading false info else u get banned for life.

Fresh Air to all Nigerians and whoever doesn't want fresh air, may only your curtain of fresh air close.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by idupaul: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2013
This thread is false .. I just got fuel and didn't see any thing that suggest scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by emekaanijah(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2013
it started in my area last week
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2013
Eyop: Do you know how many filling stations i met on my way to the airport that refused to sell fuel? I stay in Gbagada and from Gbagada all the way to Airport about 6 different stations refused to sell fuel. May be information has not reach the filling stations you mentioned because that's how it starts. So don't tell me i am spreading false information. I am still observing to know the outcome because i cannot risk driving out only to get a shocker.
My apology if my comment sounded like an insult will check latter
I'm so sure the stations are yet to receive stock for the new week

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by greall1: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by boye25(m): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2013
Here we go again
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by ikweremilitant: 10:47am On Nov 03, 2013
Ruq: Jonathan

so gej is nw d gov of lagos.mugu
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by ikweremilitant: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2013
Abu Mikey:

And they would still say #TeamFreshAir ?

abu mugu so lagos is nw pdp state abi.my fren drop dat cheap weed

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Iceman296: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2013
There is Fuel in Lagos, It's Probably the Route you Followed.

Please Don't Generalize it.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by AbuMikey(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2013

Assfucknuggetclowns be like

ikwere militant: abu mugu so lagos is nw pdp state abi.my fren drop dat cheap weed

Who's tha head of the country, who's to be held responsible for lack of fuel in the country? Isn't the President?

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by eaglechild: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2013
Eyop: I don't know the appropriate section to post this but however i felt i should share on nairaland.

On my way to the Airport this morning (6am) i noticed that the first filling station i tried getting fuel refused to sell as the sales boy told me no fuel. I continued my movement to Mobil airport road and noticed the same thing so i felt i should continue my journey to the airport only to get the information at the airport that there's fuel scarcity. Thank God the fuel i had in the car brought me back home if not it would have been a disaster.

Any information about this??
So because two filling stations along a road did not sell petrol to you by 6am on Sunday morning, you come up with this alarmist heading.
OP you deserve a good beating, your narration sounds imbecilic sorry to say.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Eyop: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2013
Your response is imbecilic. Do you know the number of filling stations(Over 6 stations) that i passed before getting to the airport? Even when returning back from the airport around past 7am the same thing was noticed and i felt i should share on nairaland so that people won't have hopes only to get frustrated as a result of not getting fuel to buy. my tank level is below reserve because on my way back i tried several fuel stations and some of the workers there told me they told them not to sell. What will you do if you were in my shoes?
eaglechild:
So because two filling stations along a road did not sell petrol to you by 6am on Sunday morning, you come up with this alarmist heading.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by Stunner1(f): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2013
eaglechild:

grin grin cheesy

Eyop: Your response is imbecilic. Do you know the number of filling stations(Over 6 stations) that i passed before getting to the airport? Even when returning back from the airport around past 7am the same thing was noticed and i felt i should share on nairaland so that people won't have hopes only to get frustrated as a result of not getting fuel to buy. my tank level is below reserve because on my way back i tried several fuel stations and some of the workers there told me they told them not to sell. What will you do if you were in my shoes?

grin grin grin
Re: Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell by calculusx(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Eyop: Your response is imbecilic. Do you know the number of filling stations(Over 6 stations) that i passed before getting to the airport? Even when returning back from the airport around past 7am the same thing was noticed and i felt i should share on nairaland so that people won't have hopes only to get frustrated as a result of not getting fuel to buy. my tank level is below reserve because on my way back i tried several fuel stations and some of the workers there told me they told them not to sell. What will you do if you were in my shoes?

I experienced the same thing this morning around 6:30am but later got fuel by 7am. I can tell you there is no fuel scarcity whatsoever,I guess they didn't open ontime been a Sunday

(1) (2) (Reply)

SW Get Least Amount Of Ministries Of All Regions / President Buhari's Address As He Receives The Released Dapchi Girls / Igbo In Lagos Back Sanwo-olu, Kinsmen Endorse Isiaka In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.