Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:07 AM

Looking to transfer money from Nigeria - Sweden - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking to transfer money from Nigeria - Sweden (1354 Views)

How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Transfer Money To Other Bank Accounts Accross Nigeria Using UBA Atm Mastercard / How To Transfer Money From Paypal To Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking to transfer money from Nigeria - Sweden by llbhuds: 8:23am On Nov 03, 2013
Is there anyone in sweden who wants to receive cash from nigeria, either from parents or from their business at home, the money will be paid into my acct in naija nd i will give it to you either in cash or bank transfer in sweden.

I need to get some huge cash home nd d charges im gonna incur from the transaction is high nd there are limitations to how much u can send.
This is strickly for nigerians in sweden because thats where i live and we can even meet before doing any transaction.
Thanks.
Re: Looking to transfer money from Nigeria - Sweden by jerrymania(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2013
You be learner! olodo
Re: Looking to transfer money from Nigeria - Sweden by naijacutee(f): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2013
I was in this situation a few days ago - I had some money in Nigeria I wanted to transfer abroad, but didn't want to do through the bank because of hefty fees. How my problem was solved was that I contacted people I knew, and asked them to tell somebody to tell somebody else. On a faceless forum like this, you're not likely to be taken seriously.
Re: Looking to transfer money from Nigeria - Sweden by llbhuds: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
jerrymania: You be learner! olodo

Thank you
Person wey sabi
Re: Looking to transfer money from Nigeria - Sweden by llbhuds: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
naijacutee: I was in this situation a few days ago - I had some money in Nigeria I wanted to transfer abroad, but didn't want to do through the bank because of hefty fees. How my problem was solved was that I contacted people I knew, and asked them to tell somebody to tell somebody else. On a faceless forum like this, you're not likely to be taken seriously.

Thanks bro
But dats why i narrowed it to sweden alone cos i can meet the person face to face before doing anything.

I sure knw say i go do am... certainly
Re: Looking to transfer money from Nigeria - Sweden by Binutiri(m): 12:39am On Nov 19, 2013
Get in touch I lived in gbg
Noll sju sex fem sex två sex ett sex åtta
Re: Looking to transfer money from Nigeria - Sweden by phecs: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2013
Is nt as if the bisness is bad or anyone is doubtin u,buh it is advisable to do such wiv those around u.those that can see u.and know ur person!I also do such buh to S A also cos I resident there!

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Send Money On Facebook! / To Know About Firstmonie And How To Become An Agent Lets Meet Here. / Successful Story Of The Owner Of Tecno Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.