Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Is The Best Browser For Android? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Best Browser For Android? (6258 Views)

UC Browser Wicked, ᔝ The Best Browser So Far / Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? / What's The Best Browser For Blackberry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 05, 2013
I could also use the same Answer, cause to me there's no best android browser rather most manageable, i have tried most of them out and still not satisfied, chrome doesn't support flash, firefox lags + it consumes a lot of space, uc browser, boat, dolphin, and maxthon browser all do freeze when loading flash heavy sites especially boat browser, Uc browser Hd for tab lags alot + it doesn't have "find in page" option, Puffin browser is a waste of money and its very slow, Am managing Opera browser for android for now, atleast it doesn't freeze but it lags a little and it keeps reloading pages unnecessarily plus using it to edit posts is hetic, the most manageable are Opera for droid and Chrome & maybe boat browser.
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by nani667: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2013
Big.game:
I could also use the same Answer, cause to me there's no best android browser rather most manageable, i have tried most of them out and still not satisfied, chrome doesn't support flash, firefox lags + it consumes a lot of space, uc browser, boat, dolphin, and maxthon browser all do freeze when loading flash heavy sites especially boat browser, Uc browser Hd for tab lags alot + it doesn't have "find in page" option, Puffin browser is a waste of money and its very slow, Am managing Opera browser for android for now, atleast it doesn't freeze but it lags a little and it keeps reloading pages unnecessarily plus using it to edit posts is hetic, the most manageable are Opera for droid and Chrome & maybe boat browser.

well it's safe to say all the “Lagging and Freezing” is from your device.... cos I don't experience any of that
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 05, 2013
Big.game:
its only ur phone mahn...
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: thtz if ur ram task killer killed it..

if u have enough ram, u wont experience such...

im using operamini on my phone ryt now...

and i minimize like mad

Yeah afta task killer kills it, it doesn't load previous pages
unlike chrome, chrome rerenders previous pages automatically that's why yu get the greyscale view when you've not opened chrome for a while..
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
nani.666:

well it's safe to say all the “Lagging and Freezing” is from your device.... cos I don't experience any of that
Wait o i am not saying that it freezes like everytime i open it, on average usage it freezes like once in 3days which is enough for me to uninstall it but when opening flash heavy sites it freezes more fast, check boat browser & firefox review on playstore alot of people complain on the same stuff, when you open a flash heavy sites it freezes. besides i use a tecno phantom pad and sometimes a galaxy note 10.1 for browsing, i don't use my phone cause i know it has meager ram, & both devices have sustainable ram but i still get the same ish.
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by nani667: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
Big.game:
Wait o i am not saying that it freezes like everytime i open it, on average usage it freezes like once in 3days which is enough for me to uninstall it but when opening flash heavy sites it freezes more fast, check boat browser & firefox review on playstore alot of people complain on the same stuff, when you open a flash heavy sites it freezes. besides i use a tecno phantom pad and sometimes a galaxy note 10.1 for browsing, i don't use my phone cause i know it has meager ram, & both devices have sustainable ram but i still get the same ish.

I understand what you mean...and I read reviews before downloading anything from playstore.... even if it's once every 5 months it hangs or freezes on your device..., my point is that it doesn't freeze or hang on my own device... so like I said before... the issue is from your end.....
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
Big.game:
still on it.. na ur phone ooo
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by psalmdave(m): 3:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Defaramade: maybe its airtel u are using because uc browser is one of the fastest & feature filled browser out there. I only use opera because it's very light & it saves data. But whenever i want to enjoy my browsing or when downloading heavy files it's uc browser for me.
Airtel wants to murder us,imagine someone's data wasting like this

Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
psalmdave: Airtel wants to murder us,imagine someone's data wasting like this
u could extend it... i have a process for it...
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Defaramade(m): 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
nani.666:

You took the word outa my mouth cos i don't experience those 'lagging & freezing' on my phone too. Its only when the network (craptel) is bad that my browsers seem to 'lag' or 'freeze'.
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
psalmdave: Airtel wants to murder us,imagine someone's data wasting like this
shocked omg! how did u get sooooooo much data?
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by LordReed(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2013
Dannylux:

HTC no dey carry double sim

Who told you that?
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by LordReed(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
My only beef with UC browser is that it doesn't allow more than 10 tabs if not I would have kept it. So for now Chrome (beta) gets my vote.
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by psalmdave(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: u could extend it... i have a process for it...
Howcheesy
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by psalmdave(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2013
Marthakings: shocked omg! how did u get sooooooo much data?
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by nani667: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2013
psalmdave: lipsrsealed

I'll advise you use it up...or at least to about 3 or 4GB remaining... as soon as possible... cos I know Airtel very well...they will collect everything back...you'll just wake up one morning and not see it again... so better start downloading....
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 05, 2013
psalmdave: Howcheesy
when it gets to dat day.. reset ur date to an ancient previous date.... after tht day.. u can now continue using...

or sub with 1grand 1gb for a month... to get an additional month to use up d data.....
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by psalmdave(m): 11:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
deejay_harry1: when it gets to dat day.. reset ur date to an ancient previous date.... after tht day.. u can now continue using...

or sub with 1grand 1gb for a month... to get an additional month to use up d data.....
I'll try it but i think the second option is more guaranteed
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by psalmdave(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2013
nani.666:

I'll advise you use it up...or at least to about 3 or 4GB remaining... as soon as possible... cos I know Airtel very well...they will collect everything back...you'll just wake up one morning and not see it again... so better start downloading....
Yeah it happens alot
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Jeezyy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
harizonal123: I gat them all.
which app did you use in changing your font style?
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 06, 2013
Jeezyy: which app did you use in changing your font style?
ifont.. from playstore...
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Jeezyy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: ifont.. from playstore...
tanx
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: ifont.. from playstore...
will it work on my tecno Q1?
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
Marthakings: will it work on my tecno Q1?
YES.. but u must be rooted first
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: YES.. but u must be rooted first
what kindda fone do u use
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
Marthakings: what kindda fone do u use
gionee e5 and samsung note 2.

but it works on any android phone tho...
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: gionee e5 and samsung note 2.

but it works on any android phone tho...
i just rooted my phone and downloaded d ifont but dnt knw how to use it. can u pls help me?
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Marthakings: i just rooted my phone and downloaded d ifont but dnt knw how to use it. can u pls help me?
be careful with it tho..

open d ifont, goto online..u would see d online option at d top... once u click it, u will see about 100 fonts to choose from... click on which ever u want... then click download, after downloading just choose SET font , and it will alert yhu tht ur phone will reboot, choose yes and ur phone will auto reboot with d font u selected.....

MAKE SURE U GRANT IFONT SUPERUSER ACCESS
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
deejay_harry1: be careful with it tho..

open d ifont, goto online..u would see d online option at d top... once u click it, u will see about 100 fonts to choose from... click on which ever u want... then click download, after downloading just choose SET font , and it will alert yhu tht ur phone will reboot, choose yes and ur phone will auto reboot with d font u selected.....

MAKE SURE U GRANT IFONT SUPERUSER ACCESS
it works........ thank u a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Youngpo413: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
Opera mini
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Ositainklord(m): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
my browser is opera mini. I use ADM strictly for all my downloads. opera compresses data by 80%. unlike boat, canoe, ship, dolphin, shark and Moby dick which just live for aesthetics. chrome is also good. for high end phones I.e
Re: What Is The Best Browser For Android? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2013
Marthakings: it works........ thank u a million times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY IFONTING...congratz...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Network Have High Speed In Internet Between Glo And Airtel / 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google / Sony Xperia Phones Can Now Move Apps To SD Card Without Rooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.