Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

What Part Of Meat Is Dangerous To The Human Body? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Part Of Meat Is Dangerous To The Human Body? (509 Views)

Female Circumcision Is Dangerous To Women's Health; It Should Be Scrapped. / 10 Amazing Facts About Human Body / 40 Amazing Facts About The Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Part Of Meat Is Dangerous To The Human Body? by ceospecial(m): 12:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
I heard Liver is not good for the Human body Whenever i do go to the cafeteria or even when i'm at home and they serve me 'Liver', i don't complain but i do see people who would reject it and request for a change of meat...
Please NL doctors, please advice us
Re: What Part Of Meat Is Dangerous To The Human Body? by dominique(f): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Actually, the liver is the healthiest part of meat. Most people propably don't like it cos of its weird taste. For me, the most dangerous is the fat attached to the meat. All that saturated fats can't be good for the body.

2 Likes

Re: What Part Of Meat Is Dangerous To The Human Body? by Lagusta(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
dominique: Actually, the liver is the healthiest part of meat. Most people propably don't like it cos of its weird taste. For me, the most dangerous is the fat attached to the meat. All that saturated fats can't be good for the body.

You are very Correct ma....

(1) (Reply)

Advice To A 6 Weeks Pregnant Lady.who Wishes Not To Give Birth. / Ways On How To Solve Back Pain / Scientists Have Discovered A Drug That Blocks AIDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.