Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,659 members, 7,801,913 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Road That Leads To Nysc Camp Ede, Osun State. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Road That Leads To Nysc Camp Ede, Osun State. (2582 Views)

Corpers At Camp Ede, Osun State / Corper Impregnated By JSS2 Student In Osun State (Snapshot) / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road That Leads To Nysc Camp Ede, Osun State. by jagabanare(m): 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
To all my fellow Otondos coming to Osun State to serve. Let me briefly describe to you how you get to the camp ground without asking much people or even you may not ask anybody at all. If you are coming from South South, South East, Lagos, Ogun state your alighting point will be "Akoda" or "Aisu" Junction from Aisu junction to nysc camp can be trekable so the taxi driver or okada man shouldnot charge you more than 50naira unless you have much loads. but from Akoda it should not be morethan 100naira. But those roads could be dangerous when it getting to late at night so the best option for you is to come and alight in Osogbo. For the people coming from Northern Side of Nigeria too Osogbo is your best alighting option. Osogbo is the state capital of Osun State. Anywhere you are dropped in Osogbo, just take taxi (small bus) going to Oke Fia. Tell the driver that you are going to Annexe Oke Fia. From Oke Fia you will take Ede too like 100naira. anywhere you are in ede, you can take taxi or okada to nysc camp. I wish you all safe journey as you re coming to the best nysc orientation camp. You can add me on Whatsapp if you don't still get it 08034993666 or pin 7BE574F9.

1 Like

Re: Road That Leads To Nysc Camp Ede, Osun State. by vdestro: 5:41pm On Feb 13
What about from Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

No NYSC Camping For Batch B Stream 2 / NYSC Registration Guidelines And Full Help / NYSC 2021 Batch B Corp Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.