Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? (39542 Views)

Alien Scare At UFO Sightings In Japan / World’s 10 Most Credible UFO Sightings / Mermaid- Real Or Not See Pix To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by judedwriter(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2013
If u c mammy water o, neva neva u run away, away... cheesy but if u fit catch am, sell d tail to mama put--e go sell well well. cheesy
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mermaid are real and can move from one realm to another lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by sultanemerald(m): 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2013
These ones are drunk. Stop drinking locally made burukutu, so as not to continually come up with these kind of stories. Kai. LOL.
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by sultanemerald(m): 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2013
vislabraye: But why the conspiracy of silence ? Why are they trying to cover it up.
For instance some people say they've seen aliens but every government agency comes out to deny it
Now mermaid and some people say he should be quiet.
What I believe is that this mermaid is a phenomenon. What's interesting about it is that it does not pertain to a locality. Its global.
Another thing I don't know is whether there's mammy water spirit or its just physical.

I think myth is more apt to describe this.
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2013
190: 2. May 2013 – Kiryat Yam, Israel

Kiryat Yam is the only place in the world where a $1 million reward is up for grabs for the first person who can provide conclusive footage capturing a real mermaid. The local government has offered this reward in response to the numerous mermaid sightings there.

Allegedly there is a mermaid that appears sometimes at sunset. One of the first people to see the mermaid was Shlomo Cohen: “I was with friends when suddenly we saw a woman laying on the sand in a weird way. At first I thought she was just another sunbather, but when we approached she jumped into the water and disappeared. We were all in shock because we saw she had a tail,” Cohen was quoted as saying by Israel National News.

See the short clip featured below for a taste of what some are claiming to be a real mermaid caught on camera this year, at Kiryat Yam.

(A Must See):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAK_THGIYxI
Menh nawa o. I now undstand y some pple no wan watch am. Life under sea! Wetin man no go search for
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by adexsimply(m): 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2013
lol..mermaids are, and would forever be imaginary beings. I refuse to be deceived grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by prof800(m): 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2013
^^^^Mermaids do exist!
But some forces are trying to hide the truth by making people believe that it's all fables.
There are actually two 'truths' to the mystery surrounding the race of mermaids.
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by adexsimply(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
prof800: ^^^^Mermaids do exist!
But some forces are trying to hide the truth by making people believe that it's all fables.
There are actually two 'truths' to the mystery surrounding the race of mermaids.
If you have proof(s) do let me know..Please don't refer me to videos, I've seen enough. Thanks grin wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by chezholy(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2013
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by Debeloved87(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
God was not joking when he gave a name above all names to his Son and say everything in HEAVEN, EARTH and UNDER EARTH inclusive WATER BODIES should worship and glorify him...mermaids are not the only beings, lots of mysterious beings exists..
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2013
LIES

1 Like

Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by immaq8(f): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
ayobase: Mammy water matter no be today.....Spiritual or natural is what I can't EXPLIAN!

[b][/b]
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2013
The problem with some folks is that they still think human being are the only most advanced creature in the universe when we are merely yet to fully explore our planet. The truth is that mermaid exist. The only confusion here is there spiritual power claim.
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by immaq8(f): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2013
ayobase: Mammy water matter no be today.....Spiritual or natural is what I can't EXPLIAN!

[b][/b] grin
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by joycooten2002: 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
The U.S. National Ocean Service stated in 2012 that no evidence of mermaids has ever been found.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaid

Its a myth. U don hear. Bush baby (where dem don run go) how come una never see leprechaun (bush baby) again lie lie pple.
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
Nice
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by kolidave: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2013
The first video didn't show any mermaid joorr,the noise was like that of a whale,a bunch of whales. 2nd video looked like a salmon with big head.
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by Royver(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2013
Elliotwiz1: I've heard tales of a man somewhere in Brass who was taken on a ride to the city under the sea...i've heard so many stories about that............ but Why're they hiding??i think Only evil hides from being seen.

Oh come-on, seriously? The only reason mermaids will still be in existence is because they are in hiding!

It is a well known fact that Man is the most blood thirsty species ever to roam the face of the earth. We kill for sport and science and food whereas other species kill just for food. We have sent more animal species to the brink of extinction with our hunting than we can even bother to remember. I was told that there was a time in my village somewhere in the south of Nigeria that there used to be herds of elephants! Where did all our wildlife go?

If the city of Atlantis were discovered today man would go there with their guns, knives, religion and technology. It would be a massacre. The mermaids would be hunted for their meat by the Chinese, torn apart for their natural resources by the Americans, burned by Fire by the Nigerians...in fact their end will leave other yet unheard of civilizations trembling in their boots. And so they hide in the depths of the seas, waiting patiently for the age of man to come to an end.

I'm speaking theoretically, of course.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by badmeat(m): 7:45pm On Nov 12, 2013
Mermaids exist!I have been abducted by a bevy of mermaids!grin
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by uboma(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2013
Ishilove:
That one na Pappy Water. Merman. They exist male and female and live in houses beneath the water. They live together in pairs most times and often come out at noonday. Why they prefer coming out in the afternoon remains a mystery.

I still find it hard to believe that such creatures do exist...
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by adexsimply(m): 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2013
@prof800 you are yet to show me proofs o
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by ichidodo: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
Look, the ocean is a vast, unexplored frontier. The deep sea is Earth’s last great wilderness. When we do venture into the abyss, we find creatures more diverse and incredible that our relatively limited imaginations can conceive. Don’t insult that wonder with something as utterly mundane as “human with fish tail”.

1 Like

Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by philfearon(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
manjiggy: Nonsense! Why is it that only 'female' mermaids are seen and not male?. How do we know that these films aren't doctored?
You don hear of "Pappy water before?" ......"mermaid" na female,not male....You fit form the male version anyway!
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by Libkid(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
i have seen one b4 in one of the rivers in my village cross-river state.its unfortunate that a man who was there with me that refused to run away when the mermaid emerged from the river,died three days after
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by adexsimply(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2013
Libkid: i have seen one b4 in one of the rivers in my village cross-river state.its unfortunate that a man who was there with me that refused to run away when the mermaid emerged from the river,died three days after
grin grin I also read that book

1 Like

Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by kolidave: 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2013
adexsimply: grin grin I also read that book
hahahahaha. Dis got me laughing hard. I also watched the movie
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by chucky234(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2013
Flytefalls: Whatsapp me please, if you can.
Are you a mermaid or live next to one?
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by Waspy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2013
babseg: For me o I don't believe in this cock and bull story.

I'm tired of hearing I saw, they saw or it was documented.

Same goes for ufo, bigfoot and yeti.

They have never captured one

Para-normal and Super intelligence beings do exist bro, believe it or not. I'm an example lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by Libkid(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2013
adexsimply: grin grin I also read that book
talk na free tin.if u lyk believe am......mtchew
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by philips70(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
curiouslad: Truth is a battle of perception,
When we desperately want to believe something we start to see blue as purple grin
Mermaid Ko! Vampire Ni!!
Clowns! angry

I bet if all those propagandists in those videos were to be Nigerians you will be the first to say their thinking is why we remain underdeveloped.
ITK is a bad disease.
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by babseg(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2013
Waspy: Para-normal and Super intelligence beings do exist bro, believe it or not. I'm an example lipsrsealed

Ok oya show face now.

I don't believe any of them. I have done extensive research on all of them but none is tangible as a scientific fact.

All na ...........
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by fiercehillz(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2013
Sea horse, sea lion, cat fish, snakehead fish, sea turtle...why sea humans nor go exist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gorgosaurus: 77-million-year- Old Dinosaur Skeleton Sells For $6m / Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why / Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.