Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? (39541 Views)

Alien Scare At UFO Sightings In Japan / World’s 10 Most Credible UFO Sightings / Mermaid- Real Or Not See Pix To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by twosquare(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
“well lets think about this: if i was a mermaid and i could hide any where in the ocean; i bet i could go undetected for thousands of years. if they are real and they have intelligence similar to ours and have seen what we do to things we don't know, i bet i would hide and not allow myself to be detected either. i understand there is no hard evidence but it wouldn't surprise me if they are real. 100s of creatures are discovered every year. we know more about our solar system than our ocean and why are mermaids brought up in many cultures over thousands of years because they could be real. we may have seen them, we just all refuse to believe they are and call the people who do see them crazy."---- Michael Shane Lewis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by 190: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2013
big head: @op
pls i want to see the second video from the second camera. pls help me post a link asap

thanks
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by babseg(m): 2:00am On Nov 14, 2013
Ignatio:

That is still hiding?

Killed or captured where?

Watch the video very well.

One was said to be eaten/killed by a shark

The other was said to be captured in the 18th century news paper if I'm right
Re: 10 Credible Mermaid Sightings? by nereiskc(m): 2:47pm On Nov 19, 2013
big head: @op
pls i want to see the second video from the second camera. pls help me post a link asap

thanks

Video from the 2nd Camera....
www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuXPdQqMYW0&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DiuXPdQqMYW0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gorgosaurus: 77-million-year- Old Dinosaur Skeleton Sells For $6m / Rare Christmas Star Will Appear This Festive Season. Here Is Why / Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.