Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever (56616 Views)

Have You Witnessed This '' Eclipse Of The Sun"? [pic Attached] / Nigeria Way Of Viewing Eclipse Of The Sun (photo) / Eclipse Of The Earth!=====projan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by ProfessorPP(m): 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dis one na SUNSHINE

2 Likes

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Big4wig(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abuja gals be lyk..."baby wat d u get 4 me 4 ECLIPSE"

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by joshuaidibia(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
What's dis? Must we joke wt everytn? I just wasted my tym nd mb clicking dis rubish. MOD,y ds poo on front page? U have no idea hw it feels browsing with nokia c2 . All 4me 2 wait till my image load,and am shown dis crap. #Leaves thread angrily#
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by LordBabs(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2013

2 Likes

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by SIRKOL(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pls no one should eva pray 4 such an eclipse!
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by skiesoduah: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
Creative grin.. Through the mirror sun reflection. Don't ask me how I figured grin I'm good like that lol
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by LadyH(f): 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
loooool!!! rubbish!
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Rottenegg1: 8:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dhurmynick: the mod must be crazy
Damn right... This shait ain't funny one bit....

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Articul8(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dhurmynick: why is this shit on fp.. the mods must be crazy. seun this is what I've been trying to tell you
U'r just a bl**dy sadist. Hw is dt ur problem?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by LadyH(f): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
joshua idibia: What's dis? Must we joke wt everytn? I just wasted my tym nd mb clicking dis rubish. MOD,y ds poo on front page? U have no idea hw it feels browsing with nokia c2 . All 4me 2 wait till my image load,and am shown dis crap. #Leaves thread angrily#
lmao! op, c wat u've done! 2face's younga broda is vexed nw. beta apologize o.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Bezed(m): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
hehehehihihihohohohuhuhuhahahaheeeee.. I don crack my ribs, op you go buy me new one...
*shine bright like a diamond*

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by imperiouxx(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
Na who featured this on front page? angry angry
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Articul8(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
joshua idibia: What's dis? Must we joke wt everytn? I just wasted my tym nd mb clicking dis rubish. MOD,y ds poo on front page? U have no idea hw it feels browsing with nokia c2 . All 4me 2 wait till my image load,and am shown dis crap. #Leaves thread angrily#
Hw is dt d mod's biz? Go get urslf a better fone. Must u read every post? Abegiiiiiii

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
This is hilarious grin
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by bighead1(m): 8:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
This is an eclipse indeed
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Stunner1(f): 9:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
and y is diz on fp undecided
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by deols(f): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
now that's freaking hilarious lipsrsealed my throat hurts! eclipse
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by victorazy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
Eclipse of the Sun on a shapeless Earth

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by alajor(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
I dey laff oo grin
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by badmeat(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hammer head of horror,grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Oshiite: 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Cant stop laughing
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by toysleek(f): 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
BREAKING NEWS

1. The Nigeria Police have arrested some men who diverted the eclipse of d sun to Oshodi and Idimu..area n prevented most Lagosians from witnessing it.

2. The FGN has set up a Committee to look into why d eclipse did not appear in parts of Abuja n Lagos.

3. The PDP has accused d APC of Playing politics with d eclipse of d sun. If Jonathan saw it, who are they to say d President is lying?.

4. Ladies have started asking dia guys "what will u get me for Eclipse?"

5. Eclipse of d sun kidnapped in Edo, Police spread dragnet to apprehend d kidnappers.

6. Area Boys fight over eclipse of d sun at Oshodi.

7. Eclipse of the sun to visit Aso Rock, Presidential Aides to spend #1.2billion.

8. ASUU spokesman says that Today's eclipse stunt by the FG is not enough to make them change their mind about the ongoing strike, and vows to take it to the end of the world.

15 Likes

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by solape001(m): 9:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Tilt ur device a bit and see exactly d beauty of eclipse

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Olorun ooooooo see head like the tenth symbol for gulder ultimate search!!!

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
skies.oduah:
Creative grin.. Through the mirror sun reflection. Don't ask me how I figured grin I'm good like that lol
we both know whose head that is. u are not fooling anyone. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by ProsperOnyema: 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
This one is called eclipse of the head.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by UjSizzle(f): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
lmao grin grin
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by lilymore(f): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
lol
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
drnairalov: I opened this thread 2 see eclipse...just 4 me 2 see dis angryvery boring joke angry angry
whoever put dis on front page smh 4 u
better no kill urself with hypertension!!!!!!better no shake that ur head until you get headache

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by donphilopus: 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
Is this the Hair Clip(per) of your son??
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by sammybwireless: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) / When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.