Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever (56610 Views)

Have You Witnessed This '' Eclipse Of The Sun"? [pic Attached] / Nigeria Way Of Viewing Eclipse Of The Sun (photo) / Eclipse Of The Earth!=====projan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by oliidell(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
I almost vex o. Then I saw d section. Then hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Pokemon43(f): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hahaha d barber suppose win award for d best hairclips style

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by firstolalekan(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
[size=18pt]eclipse kor, egg lips ni. mntheeeeewu![/size]

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by jaywatt(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
Very funny
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by ksam(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Its good that some times things like this make front page,so we can laugh a little after reading topics like bokoharam,ASUU and Stella Odua....

2 Likes

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by frainc(m): 9:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
this is a real eclipse of the head sun

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
joshua idibia: What's dis? Must we joke wt everytn? I just wasted my tym nd mb clicking dis rubish. MOD,y ds poo on front page? U have no idea hw it feels browsing with nokia c2 . All 4me 2 wait till my image load,and am shown dis crap. #Leaves thread angrily#
***draws him back***gives him a hard knock***tear am bad hot slap***spits on his phone***kick him on the butt***oya move away from the thread before u continue nagging like local dog wey get infection for head.

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
o'boy......I opened this thread to see d best eclipse of the sun o, I come see something wey make me laff sotey, I begin dey cough and water begin dey comot from my eyes.....op, u badt gaani oo....

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Aedesmuskeeto: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
mayten30: ***draws him back***gives him a hard knock***tear am bad hot slap***spits on his phone***kick him on the butt***oya move away from the thread before u continue nagging like local dog wey get infection for head.
its pulls him back you idi0t..

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
eclipse of the skull

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by BISHOPcBISHOP: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dope mehn
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: its pulls him back you idi0t..
na by force ni?na draws him back I wan use and not pulls him back,na by force to use "pulls him back"?or na by force to speak english ni?man shut ur dirty dust-bin u call mouth
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Fynestboi: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2013
*Falls from the bed*
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
Definitely HAIR-CLIPSE not an eclipse. grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Fynestboi: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ok i dn shine my teeth gringringringringringringringringrin; finish what next lipsrsealed lipsrsealedlipsrsealed nothing *put hand behind and walks out of the thread with a sad look....

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by future2future(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
BISHOP.c.BISHOP:
Dope mehn
wic drugs again!bishop u must be high on fanta

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by adexsimply(m): 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
grin grin
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
loooooOoooooooOoooool dis chit is too funny.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by gentlelyfe(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2013
d best eclipse indeed...lol
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Ememinyang2(f): 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
I cnt laf
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by judedwriter(m): 10:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
Na wah O! C head like d shape of moon! D person wey take dis pic bad o cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
dani1luv: [img]http://3.bp..com/-HZVISYF9ESM/UnZ6-_bR59I/AAAAAAAAGvk/8Ng76SNQHyI/s1600/YabaLeftOnline.jpg[/img]

Please forgive me grin grin grin

Source
why u do ur pikin dis kind thing na. grin grin grin because u want to make one boring dry joke. angry angry
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by SBJoji(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
My Ex's head looks just like this one
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Chazzyboy: 10:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Cant stop laughing
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by adeyrule(m): 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
Afari kolodo!make somebody finish am
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
SB Joji: My Ex's head looks just like this one
how e take concern us?? undecided
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Niyinficient(m): 10:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Chei, all dis alfa wey dey barb skoror no dey try o,
Na d real eclipse be dis o!
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by ddonolu: 10:22pm On Nov 03, 2013
buhahahahahahaha!!. . .
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Mznaett: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
coolCnt stop lafn...@op's u rili crack me up...love funny pix lyk dx...mehn dx z extra funny jhor...if pix lykdx dnt crack u up den u arnt normal jhor... ;DCnt stop lafn...@op's u rili crack me up...love funny pix lyk dx...mehn dx z extra funny jhor...if pix lykdx dnt crack u up den u arnt normal jhor...
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by bakenda(m): 10:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
It's called G'ORIMAPA
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mz~naett:
coolCnt stop lafn...@op's u rili crack me up...love funny pix lyk dx...mehn dx z extra funny jhor...if pix lykdx dnt crack u up den u arnt normal jhor... ;DCnt stop lafn...@op's u rili crack me up...love funny pix lyk dx...mehn dx z extra funny jhor...if pix lykdx dnt crack u up den u arnt normal jhor...
wetin do u wey u dey stammer? wink
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by wellmax(m): 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
The picture is that of full eclipse, see partial eclipse here.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) / When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.