Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever (56614 Views)

Have You Witnessed This '' Eclipse Of The Sun"? [pic Attached] / Nigeria Way Of Viewing Eclipse Of The Sun (photo) / Eclipse Of The Earth!=====projan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Rottenegg1: 10:22am On Nov 04, 2013
Epaul: perhaps u lack a deep sense of humour. Here's wat's funny. From yesterday to today eclipse of d sun had dominated nairaland pages. And U click on a post with ur hard earned MB expecting to see a purported best eclipse of d sun photos, only for u to see a big hairless head (warri calls it bololo, portharcourt calls it moro moro) reflecting a stupid small light.
When, i si am, i jst tire, i nor jst fit vex. And at second look at d pics wit d caption eclipse of d sun n that sub-caption "please forgive me" i felt laughter parting my frowning lips. Please 4gv u 4 wastin my mb?
And to fink it made front page makes it even more funny. I believe it was for d same reason i laughed that d moderators posted this on front page. Watch out for nollywood movie entitle eclipse starring mr ibu and Jenifer lol..nor b 9ja we dey
mtcheww....

I lack sense of humour

Nigha You'd better wipe the sheabutter off your blurred eyes and see for once that i don't engage in a herd mentality praising this B.S as a joke!!

For 4ck's sake, can a bald head be considered a joke?? the mod who moved this b.s to the f.p must be high on some undiluted shait.... #drops mic
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by tonygee1(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2013
Which kind head be dis one nah
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by mykel25(m): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2013
U're jux a foolish fool..even d moderator for putting it @ frontpage.....don't u kno diz site visitors re serious minded pple...?
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 04, 2013
mykel25: U're jux a foolish fool..even d moderator for putting it @ frontpage.....don't u kno diz site visitors re serious minded pple...?
just listen to urself?
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Mavor: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2013
Dhurmynick: the mod must be crazy
Am telling you
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by mayorsho89(m): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
This one nah eclipse of the Head!!!
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Kessleek(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
MANY TINZ DAY THAT ECLIPSE O FROM D HEAD TO THE CLIPPER AND THE CORRECT UDEN WHEN THEM TAKE RUB AM
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Owenhat: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
Laughter don commot my teeth
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Livinusc(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2013

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Livinusc(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
Na Unto Waiting Nah??

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Mykel4God(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
It's nt funny,it's an insult angry
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by timoney(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! LWKM! HHOH!
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by leonard509(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2013
LMFAO.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by SeunT2(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
lol you gonna kill somebody cheesy grin shocked
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
Røtten_egg: mtcheww....

I lack sense of humour

Nigha You'd better wipe the sheabutter off your blurred eyes and see for once that i don't engage in a herd mentality praising this B.S as a joke!!

For 4ck's sake, can a bald head be considered a joke?? the mod who moved this b.s to the f.p must be high on some undiluted shait.... #drops mic
. Lol, dis guy u funny pass d guy wey get that bololo head. With this vocabs - "sheabutter, herd mentality, undiluted shait". I give up, u win. U be sense of humour ursef.

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by lonelymeeh(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
dis is nt eclipse of d sun bt eclipse of d bulb...loolz
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by oluxy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
This is; eclipsism of the skull..
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by lastpage: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2013
This is silly!
You can see that the picture in question was taken in a classroom or INSIDE A ROOM.
The boy was working on a computer (see keyboard) which is never placed in the open-air.
Thus, the reflection on his Gorimapa-head was that of the bulb in the room.
This has nadda to do with eclipse of the sun.

Pls post genuine pictures, if you must post.
Moderator should delete this post as it is misleading and dubious.

Lastpage!
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Holumba(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2013
grin[color=#550000][/color] grin
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by gloriana(f): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2013
drnairalov: I opened this thread 2 see eclipse...just 4 me 2 see dis angryvery boring joke angry angry
whoever put dis on front page smh 4 u
wats d mata wit u, dnt u no how 2 play? I opend it wit d same xpectation as urs but i just cldn't stop lafin. Infact lwkm ooo
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by drnairalov: 2:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
gloriana: wats d mata wit u, dnt u no how 2 play? I opend it wit d same xpectation as urs but i just cldn't stop lafin. Infact lwkm ooo

well what myt b funny 2u might not b funny 2me...plus v seen d pix countless tymes prior to dis. so no funny 2me. no vex!!.
Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by bakenda(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Mirror-in-the-sun

1 Like

Re: The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever by jbblues24(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2019
Microsoft bought Skype for 8,5 billion!.. what a bunch of idiots! I downloaded it for free! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic) / When You Finally Meet That Nairalander Whose Post Is Always On Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.