Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (627952 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
omaimoje:
God Bless your labour of love
amen. Tx
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
This thread was created to give knowledge to those that wishes to make bead making either an hobby or a business.
Courtesy of Rotad Beads and Decor, Idanre Road Akure...
Though it is a known fact that FREE items are Valued THE LESS, as proved here.... Notwithstanding,
This thread will forever be available for everyone to learn and draw inspiration from ..FREE OF CHARGE.
However, knowing fully well that Bead making is all about creativity, new designs erupt every hour, in light of this
ROTADBD offers PER DESIGN training Via Social Media.... Whatsapp.. this offer enables you to Learn a single design FOR A TOKEN[\b]
Rotadbd also offer PRIVATE training For anyone that also need total training from the basic to the advance bead making stage and finds it difficult to understand the tutorials on this thread and hence require more personalised/private training...
If you are interested in any of the above,
Contact O8O3O42O155 via Whatsapp....

[b] PLS BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS TRAINING IS NOT FREE

Join Rotadbd for more free tutorials @:
www.Facebook.com/rotadbeadsanddecor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:24pm On Jun 09, 2015
Are you interested in learning bead making but preferred it on ONE ON ONE basis?
Find Below our tested and Trusted Lecturers and their respective Locations:
Toynex: Akure... O8O3O42O155
Yemtop: Sango Ota, Ogun state, yemtop20@gmail.com
Outstandingjk: Owerri, IMO state... 08066873676
Phummykay: Oshodi, Lagos
Onose: Ikorodu, Lagos
SerenaT
Chifruitful
Thebeadslady
Chinamims
Abahbee
Chobbyme
PLEASE NOTE :
PRIVATE TEACHINGS ARE NOT FREE AND IT DEPENDS ON NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE INDIVIDUAL CONCERNED.... Tx
Lecturers, Pls know that I need ur approval to publish ur details and mobile Online... update ur details and it ll be included.
Have any grievances?
Contact me@

or

http://rotadbeadsanddecor..in/p/contact-me.html
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2015
Any question on any past project on this thread should henceforth be taken to our sister thread.
the professional thread.
Have you learn from this thread and wishes to showcase your work?
Follow me as we make our work known on the
NEW FREE BEAD AND WIREWORKS TRAINING WORK GALLERY THREAD...

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
TOYNEX:
Are you interested in learning bead making but preferred it on ONE ON ONE basis?
Find Below our tested and Trusted Lecturers and their respective Locations:
Toynex: Akure... O8O3O42O155
Yemtop: Sango Ota, Ogun state, yemtop20@gmail.com
Outstandingjk: Owerri, IMO state... 08066873676
Phummykay: Oshodi, Lagos
Onose: Ikorodu, Lagos
SerenaT
Chifruitful
Thebeadslady
Chinamims
Abahbee
Chobbyme
PLEASE NOTE :
PRIVATE TEACHINGS ARE NOT FREE AND IT DEPENDS ON NEGOTIATIONS WITH THE INDIVIDUAL CONCERNED.... Tx
Lecturers, Pls know that I need ur approval to publish ur details and mobile Online... update ur details and it ll be included.
Have any grievances?
Contact me@

or

http://rotadbeadsanddecor..in/p/contact-me.html

Principal, Principal, always coordinating us in d right path. God bless you Ma

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by kandiikane(m): 9:13pm On Jun 09, 2015
Part two of Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2368595/free-bead-wireworks-jewelry-training

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.