Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (627900 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by stainless76(f): 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
This is how d bow tie bangles i will be teaching looks like

6 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by stainless76(f): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
I will be teaching later when its my turn

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Toluak: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2014
Unfinishd work
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by MaryamTanya(f): 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2014
A suggestion to the house, I think we shud proceed to the next class once one or two pple have submitted n those with network probs shud jus like d submitted work. This is because I have do my work immediately d teacher teaches but I can't upload. And I think we waiting for Pple to submit slows the pace. Apologies if I have spoken wrongly jus trying to say my view. What do you think?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by omaimoje(f): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
ucheody: My finished work! How much can I sell dis one? Phummykay will join soon. Pls can u post a pic of d finished one, been lookin fr it
pls how did u make d earring?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimsusy(f): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
stainless76: This is how d bow tie bangles i will be teaching looks like
looking forward to learning this, it really looks beautiful
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Habeebatolanike(f): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
@madam Toynex, it was network problem oo. Please ma don't suspend the lecture. I am fully back. I also greet everybody i the house may Almighty God continue to be with us. Have make August shedule? If you have or haven't made it, i want to volunteer myself Ma. More grease to your elbow
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2014
TOYNEX: noted but pls remind m wen time comes
Okay ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
@ omaimoje I gummed dd beads to d earring with e6000
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by omaimoje(f): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
ucheody: @ omaimoje I gummed dd beads to d earring with e6000
ok, tnx
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by akinfatimah(f): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
Greeting to mummy in d house
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
Habeebatolanike: @madam Toynex, it was network problem oo. Please ma don't suspend the lecture. I am fully back. I also greet everybody i the house may Almighty God continue to be with us. Have make August shedule? If you have or haven't made it, i want to volunteer myself Ma. More grease to your elbow
ow was ur exams? u help m c Odufah for there?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Habeebatolanike(f): 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2014
TOYNEX: ow was ur exams? u help m c Odufah for there?

The exam was great. Yeah, but she's having problem with her phone.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
As a backup to the on-going tutorial,you can add any type of beaded flowers to your netted choker to make it more beautiful.i made this six months ago.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
I was the one who wants to take the abuja connection. Dunno if some1 else wants t cos my data just finished on my Bob and this tablet am using now can only browse @night. So pls get back to me. But if no one wants to, wild just type it 2Mao and post it 2note. Thanks. Serenat

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SerenaT(f): 11:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
Pls ignore my typo error
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Umutops(f): 5:42am On Aug 20, 2014
queenvictoria21: plsss ooo am still begging on dis abuja collection oooo abeg if any body can just teach me.

I hope dis will help. Dat if u read carefully ooo
We start now. For this class, I'll
be using size for champagne gold beads as d
bigger beads and purple sand beads as d smaller
beads (main body of d work)
STEP 1:- cut out a considerable amount of fishing
line. Pass three of d bigger beads into it. Pass a
fourth one and use it to interlock.
STEP 2:- seperate the 2 lines. In one pass 5- 7
beads depending on the size u want. I'll be
passing 7 sand beads. And in d other pass
between 6 to 8 beads. Also depending on the size
u're using. And I'll be passing 8 beads. The line
with d smaller amount of beads will form d bottom
part of d design and d line the greater amount of
beads will drop and form the bottom part of d
design.
STEP 3:- pass one of the bigger beads and use it to
interlock the two wires. Make sure u pull tightly so
its firm.
STEP 4:- add one bead each to each line and use a
third one to interlock. Continue in this hpattern till
u have reach the appropriate neck size that u
want.
LAYER 2. The line with d smaller amount
of beads will form d upper part of d design and not d
bottom. If u're using 5 beads on one line, d other
line should hv 6 beads and so on. It should be an
increment of 1

LEVEL 2:-
This level is much more complicated. Really hope I
can get the house to understand it. There are 2 ways
to do this. 1) the straight look (prefer to use this for
bracelet ) and 2) d curved look. For d straight look,
STEP 1:- when u get to the right size of d neck/ wrist
u want, u have to move on to the next line. You'll
notice that there are 2 lines. One pointing up and d
other down. For the line down, pass it tru the next
bead and stop. For the line UP, pass it tru the next 2
beads in a clockwise fashion and finally tru d bead
where u passed d Down line and pull tightly
STEP 2:- now u'll notice d 2 lines side by side with a
bead in d middle on top. So we count that bead as 1.
Now add 3 of d bigger beads to the line on d left,
using d 3rd bead to interlock
STEP 3:- to d line on top, add 6 of d smaller beads
(that's if u used 5 on the 1st one). Increase d bead
on d top and bottom by adding one extra to the
number u used in level one. So my level 2 top will be
8 and my bottom 9. Use one the bigger beads to
interloc
STEP 4:- after interlocking, u'll notice one line going
up and d other down and u'll also notice a big 'UP'
beside the line going up. Pass that line tru that
bead.
STEP 5:- to the line going down, add 2 of the bigger
beads, using d last of d 2 to interlock.
Repeat STEPS 3 - 5 till u get to the end and continue
till u've reached d desired length. The curved look
and pics coming soon
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Toluak: 5:52am On Aug 20, 2014
My unfinishd work

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Toluak: 6:04am On Aug 20, 2014
Pls after d abuja connection,lets return to the normal schedule,dat means Onose01 wld be taking the tubular bead n lets continue dat way to avoid distractions.just my own opinion though so that pple wnt feel any lecture they so desire can be taken.No room for pressure(.laughing).kudos to our principal n teachers here.May the Lord strenghten u.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2014
Habeebatolanike:
The exam was great. Yeah, but she's having problem with her phone.
k.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:20am On Aug 20, 2014
Toluak: Pls after d abuja connection,lets return to the normal schedule,dat means Onose01 wld be taking the tubular bead n lets continue dat way to avoid distractions.just my own opinion though so that pple wnt feel any lecture they so desire can be taken.No room for pressure(.laughing).kudos to our principal n teachers here.May the Lord strenghten u.
haaa naija... nothing go fit satisfy una.... with all d begging I just diverted after being rigid for so long.... people no go kill m oo
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 9:48am On Aug 20, 2014
ATTENTION PLEASE
I want to use this medium to reach out to every one who has hitherto be enjoying free private bead classes, those that joined recently and those that are just planning to join... please hence forth, I won't take any private class again for free on social medias...
Some of the Reasons:
.... I don't get much stress and nagging from the paid classes as I get from free classes..
....as expected of a typical Nigerian, some people are making it difficult to cope at the classes, I trained people that paid and it is not possible to leave a paid class for a free class... but simply because d status reads online for few minute n I don't respond to questions some people take it personal as if they are the one that pays my monthly subscription.... I know there are better behaved people that can wait as Long as it takes n I appreciate those people.
... and for the early risers who calls for explanations very early in the morning including Sundays n weekdays not minding that I have to be in church, take care of my children n or go about my own business.... urs is pardon able because ur is just a matter of pls calk back in so so minutes but..... the most annoying part are the midnight callers: I don't even know some networks still do free night calls.... I'm married for God's sake, even if I'm not I don't think its appropriate to start talking in the middle of the night unnecessarily, so I have to keep switching off my phone all night which is not appropriate for emergency sake.... at least you will charge ur customers for these job and learning for free you should at least be able to afford N100 card to make calls at reasonable time....
pls for these reasons and more .....
I never offered to train off this thread for free so
I am officially announcing the end of BBM/WHATSAPP/PHONECALL FREE TRAININGs.
if you are not convenient to learn with others here pls find it convenient to PAY for such classes.
IN ESSENCE, ALL PRIVATE CLASSES HENCEFORTH ARE AT A COST. EITHER FOR A SINGLE DESIGN OR THOROUGH TEACHING FOR NEWBIE.
Thanks for Understanding.
signed
Toynex

9 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by YemtopVentures(f): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2014
TOYNEX: ATTENTION PLEASE
I want to use this medium to reach out to every one who has hitherto be enjoying free private bead classes, those that joined recently and those that are just planning to join... please hence forth, I won't take any private class again for free on social medias...
Some of the Reasons:
.... I don't get much stress and nagging from the paid classes as I get from free classes..
....as expected of a typical Nigerian, some people are making it difficult to cope at the classes, I trained people that paid and it is not possible to leave a paid class for a free class... but simply because d status reads online for few minute n I don't respond to questions some people take it personal as if they are the one that pays my monthly subscription.... I know there are better behaved people that can wait as Long as it takes n I appreciate those people.
... and for the early risers who calls for explanations very early in the morning including Sundays n weekdays not minding that I have to be in church, take care of my children n or go about my own business.... urs is pardon able because ur is just a matter of pls calk back in so so minutes but..... the most annoying part are the midnight callers: I don't even know some networks still do free night calls.... I'm married for God's sake, even if I'm not I don't think its appropriate to start talking in the middle of the night unnecessarily, so I have to keep switching off my phone all night which is not appropriate for emergency sake.... at least you will charge ur customers for these job and learning for free you should at least be able to afford N100 card to make calls at reasonable time....
pls for these reasons and more .....
I never offered to train off this thread for free so
I am officially announcing the end of BBM/WHATSAPP/PHONECALL FREE TRAININGs.
if you are not convenient to learn with others here pls find it convenient to PAY for such classes.
IN ESSENCE, ALL PRIVATE CLASSES HENCEFORTH ARE AT A COST. EITHER FOR A SINGLE DESIGN OR THOROUGH TEACHING FOR NEWBIE.
Thanks for Understanding.
signed
Toynex
Normal and true talk

2 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimsusy(f): 9:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Umutops:

design.
its firm.
want.
increment of 1

interloc
bead.
and pics coming soon

Thanks a lot you are a darling.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Toluak: 9:57am On Aug 20, 2014
@ madam Toynex,I understand.was jst kidding by writing dat.I knew d diversion was based on common interest bt just saying dis so that pple wnt take d diversion as a norm.I love d way u handling the forum .hop u wld understand

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 10:18am On Aug 20, 2014
Toluak: @ madam Toynex,I understand.was jst kidding by writing dat.I knew d diversion was based on common interest bt just saying dis so that pple wnt take d diversion as a norm.I love d way u handling the forum .hop u wld understand
smiles
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Bookhurla: 10:54am On Aug 20, 2014
Rhukie: my phummykay design. I used six tear drops instead of five. criticism is welcome
Good morning my people,pls can anyone put me tru how to join this design to form a necklace.I ve tried my best,but I am unable to join it.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by queenvictoria21(f): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2014
Umutops:
thanks alot i really appreciate dat

design.
its firm.
want.
increment of 1

interloc
bead.
and pics coming soon
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimbam(f): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2014
Bookhurla: Good morning my people,pls can anyone put me tru how to join this design to form a necklace.I ve tried my best,but I am unable to join it.

Can you post a pic of the front and back of one of the individual pieces, maybe I might be able to assist?

Your options might include using wire, ribbon or using a narrow width of RAW beading...it depends on what the back of the individual piece looks like.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chifruitful(f): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
weldone everyone. @op...pls i sent u whatsapp txt. tnx
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by teezz: 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wow! Pls hope am not too late,God bless all the ppl here
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
chifruitful: weldone everyone. @op...pls i sent u whatsapp txt. tnx
I've replied u ma. tx

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.