Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,721 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (627751 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
September Schedule in the making.....
Outstandingjk... Egyptian coil
bimbam.....
spiral rope
Thebeadslady
maryamtanya......
fishbone
ibiboss
Mosjentle. ..... difficult chainmail
Phummykay
ayabah
Yemtop
onose1
Toynex.... Raw earring
Abahbee
pls whose name am I missing?
Oya volunteers make una con choose topics ooooo

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Viewing this topic: TOYNEX ( f), FruitfulSparkles( f),
Habeebatolanike(f ) and 2 guest(s)

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by eppy: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Am in... God bless u all
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by MaryamTanya(f): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2014
TOYNEX: tx ma. u wc its also herring bone stitch right?
I don't knw it as that, I jus knw those two names ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SEAme(f): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2014
Good morning house. How was ur night?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by elbees: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
These are great tips. Thanks for providing this on this forum. You are contributing immensely to youth empowerment and helping the unemployed populace. Kudos!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Taolaventures: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Gud evening everyone. Am new here and I want u to please teach me how to make Abuja connection bead necklace. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by tobexbal(f): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
wld like to teach dis.

4 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimbam(f): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Taolaventures: Gud evening everyone. Am new here and I want u to please teach me how to make Abuja connection bead necklace. Thank u

Here are the directions for Abuja Connection

Umutops:

I hope dis will help. Dat if u read carefully ooo
We start now. For this class, I'll
be using size for champagne gold beads as d
bigger beads and purple sand beads as d smaller
beads (main body of d work)
STEP 1:- cut out a considerable amount of fishing
line. Pass three of d bigger beads into it. Pass a
fourth one and use it to interlock.
STEP 2:- seperate the 2 lines. In one pass 5- 7
beads depending on the size u want. I'll be
passing 7 sand beads. And in d other pass
between 6 to 8 beads. Also depending on the size
u're using. And I'll be passing 8 beads. The line
with d smaller amount of beads will form d bottom
part of d design and d line the greater amount of
beads will drop and form the bottom part of d
design.
STEP 3:- pass one of the bigger beads and use it to
interlock the two wires. Make sure u pull tightly so
its firm.
STEP 4:- add one bead each to each line and use a
third one to interlock. Continue in this hpattern till
u have reach the appropriate neck size that u
want.
LAYER 2. The line with d smaller amount
of beads will form d upper part of d design and not d
bottom. If u're using 5 beads on one line, d other
line should hv 6 beads and so on. It should be an
increment of 1

LEVEL 2:-
This level is much more complicated. Really hope I
can get the house to understand it. There are 2 ways
to do this. 1) the straight look (prefer to use this for
bracelet ) and 2) d curved look. For d straight look,
STEP 1:- when u get to the right size of d neck/ wrist
u want, u have to move on to the next line. You'll
notice that there are 2 lines. One pointing up and d
other down. For the line down, pass it tru the next
bead and stop. For the line UP, pass it tru the next 2
beads in a clockwise fashion and finally tru d bead
where u passed d Down line and pull tightly
STEP 2:- now u'll notice d 2 lines side by side with a
bead in d middle on top. So we count that bead as 1.
Now add 3 of d bigger beads to the line on d left,
using d 3rd bead to interlock
STEP 3:- to d line on top, add 6 of d smaller beads
(that's if u used 5 on the 1st one). Increase d bead
on d top and bottom by adding one extra to the
number u used in level one. So my level 2 top will be
8 and my bottom 9. Use one the bigger beads to
interloc
STEP 4:- after interlocking, u'll notice one line going
up and d other down and u'll also notice a big 'UP'
beside the line going up. Pass that line tru that
bead.
STEP 5:- to the line going down, add 2 of the bigger
beads, using d last of d 2 to interlock.
Repeat STEPS 3 - 5 till u get to the end and continue
till u've reached d desired length. The curved look
and pics coming soon

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimbam(f): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2014
Suggestions for new people just joining the board:

You can search the previous pages by entering what you are looking for in the "Search" box at the top of the NL page. You can have the Search feature limit the search to pages in the "Fashion" section. For example, if you are looking for "tubular design", you can enter that in the "Search" box at the top of the box, and click on "Search". You can then limit the resulting number of pages shown by specifying the section, in this case "Fashion", so it will only bring results that might be found on this part of the forum

If the tutorial you are looking for was before the NL crash, it may not find anything...but you can search first before asking...

HTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 7:18am On Aug 28, 2014
ayabah: dis is lovely.
Thanks love
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by omozoba1(f): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2014
GoodM all. Thank you sooo much our tutors, thanks soo much Toynex. Thanksss soo much Onose1. Me a newbie, I nvr tot I cud come up wit d tubular design. Its sooo fine o grin. Am havving problems uploading pix perhaps am not doing it right
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:00am On Aug 28, 2014
Gd moni all, pls let's use d spAce between today n saturday to ask any questions we may have on previous lecture. Pls once a new schedule has started, questions not relevant to d topic being taken may be ignored. Tx for understanding. Everyone yet to upload their finished works should pls do so at this time also. Tx
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:03am On Aug 28, 2014
To all Newbies using d blog... I'm having issues with posting dunno Y google s just repeating past posts for m. I decide to gv it a break since yesterday hoping it ll get better by tommorrow. Notes are ready n will make up for days lost...

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:06am On Aug 28, 2014
tobexbal: wld like to teach dis.
noted. Tx ma am
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2014
Taolaventures: Gud evening everyone. Am new here and I want u to please teach me how to make Abuja connection bead necklace. Thank u
pls always endeavour to read previous posts before asking questions tx
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimsusy(f): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2014
TOYNEX: To all Newbies using d blog... I'm having issues with posting dunno Y google s just repeating past posts for m. I decide to gv it a break since yesterday hoping it ll get better by tommorrow. Notes are ready n will make up for days lost...

thanks alot Ma, have checked the blog several times. patiently waiting. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by cheneracheal(f): 10:59am On Aug 28, 2014
Thank you madam, i have gotten the steps. may the lord bless and keep u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by douxange(f): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2014
Please Mamas, the person who taught us abuja connection didn't finish. She said what she taught was the "straight type" and she would be back with the "curved type". Just a reminder.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
bimsusy:
thanks alot Ma, have checked the blog several times. patiently waiting. Remain blessed.
u can subscribe wt ur email so dat u will gt notification wen a new thing is posted. I post new lectures but old ones repeats n d new ones deletes, may b na hackers dem dey try m I no no oooo but sha I fixed some things but its difficult to put pix for now. Don't know if I shouldpost plain text n include pix later... What do u think?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SEAme(f): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
Since plain text dey work now, mayb u shld post it and pix later referring it to d topic b4. *jst thinking*

TOYNEX: u can subscribe wt ur email so dat u will gt notification wen a new thing is posted. I post new lectures but old ones repeats n d new ones deletes, may b na hackers dem dey try m I no no oooo but sha I fixed some things but its difficult to put pix for now. Don't know if I shouldpost plain text n include pix later... What do u think?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
SEAme: Since plain text dey work now, mayb u shld post it and pix later referring it to d topic b4. *jst thinking*

k...
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SEAme(f): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
Madam pls pls pls kindly post d back(ie d hook) of ur tubular design. I didn't get "...tru d bead next to it n tie". I'm left wiv only one line so how do I tie? Sorry 4 disturbing, PLEASE.
ucheody: @ Seame according to Toynex if u had read from her blog,, I stringed some beads on a strand say like 4.pass into ur crimp bead den pass tru d hook den back again tru dat same crimp bead and tru d bead next to it n tie. Pass again tru some more beads bfr cuttin.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
September Schedule in the making.....
1. Outstandingjk... Egyptian coil
2. bimbam..-spiral rope
3. Thebeadslady
4. maryamtanya.....fishbone
5. Tobexbal
6. Ibiboss

7. Ayabah
8. Yemtop
9. Abahbee
10. Mosjentle. ..... difficult chainmail
11. Toynex... RAW earring
12.Phummykay
13. Chiomzylala
14. onose1
Pls whose name am I missing?
All volunteers should view their name n position ..
Comment for an adjustment u desire... If u volunteer n not included or wishes to pls pls pls say so now
Final List will b out soon Pls respond ASAP for any correction or adjustment... Moving up or down.
Tx all... May God Almighty Bless the Works of Our Hands.
Mspee, SEAme... I sight una o
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by outstandingjk(f): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
My St Peterburgs stitch bracelet known as fishbone

5 Likes

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
douxange: Please Mamas, the person who taught us abuja connection didn't finish. She said what she taught was the "straight type" and she would be back with the "curved type". Just a reminder.
I finished the class dear. But it went away when NL crashed.
I'm still thinking of what to teach o. Aunty Toynex biko add my name to the schedule too. Thanks.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 4:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
chiomzylala: I finished the class dear. But it went away when NL crashed.
I'm still thinking of what to teach o. Aunty Toynex biko add my name to the schedule too. Thanks.
k ma.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
outstandingjk: My St Peterburgs stitch bracelet known as fishbone
9c one... I love it better in a necklace... It looks simpler!
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
@ Seame eh ya. Sorry I've given it to mum. I meant dat u tie it just to make it firm.after passin back into crimp, u pass againn intto d next bead and tie just to make it firm before passin tru more beads den cut. I no sabi teach. U knw say I b learner too
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SEAme(f): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Ok no wahala. Thanks
ucheody: @ Seame eh ya. Sorry I've given it to mum. I meant dat u tie it just to make it firm.after passin back into crimp, u pass againn intto d next bead and tie just to make it firm before passin tru more beads den cut. I no sabi teach. U knw say I b learner too
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2014
TOYNEX: September Schedule in the making.....
1. Outstandingjk... Egyptian coil
2. bimbam..-spiral rope
3. Thebeadslady
4. maryamtanya.....fishbone
5. Tobexbal
6. Ibiboss

7. Ayabah
8. Yemtop
9. Abahbee
10. Mosjentle. ..... difficult chainmail
11. Toynex... RAW earring
12.Phummykay
13. Chiomzylala
14. onose1
Pls whose name am I missing?
All volunteers should view their name n position ..
Comment for an adjustment u desire... If u volunteer n not included or wishes to pls pls pls say so now
Final List will b out soon Pls respond ASAP for any correction or adjustment... Moving up or down.
Tx all... May God Almighty Bless the Works of Our Hands.
Mspee, SEAme... I sight una o
My position is ok.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimsusy(f): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2014
TOYNEX: u can subscribe wt ur email so dat u will gt notification wen a new thing is posted. I post new lectures but old ones repeats n d new ones deletes, may b na hackers dem dey try m I no no oooo but sha I fixed some things but its difficult to put pix for now. Don't know if I shouldpost plain text n include pix later... What do u think?

Yes Ma, I think it will be good that way. We can work with the plain text.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.