Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here - Fashion (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here (627856 Views)

Learn Bead Making For Free(interactive Classs) / My Illustrated Videos To Learn Bead Making ... The new Abuja connection necklace / Bead And Wire-work , Female Fashion Design/sewing Sales And Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 10, 2014
God Bless you Bimbam
Very clear instructions.

Morning House
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by afamgod(f): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Thanks bimbam. God bless you and all free 'sharers' of knowledge abundantly.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yadey: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Sorry for not submitting my work on time. I was ill.

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by larrybek: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Good day to you all. I am new on this platform and pls I need you all to put me through bead making. Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
bimbam:
Here is a 3-strand spiral rope necklace that I made a long time ago. The core and outside bead colors have been reversed. This stitch works up very fast...

Please let me know if there are any questions.
well done ma. the lecture is very understand able. May God cont to bless you hustle. @princpal toynex, please, can I give a back up?
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
TOYNEX: ONOSE01..... Its been a while, ow are u doing? hope all is well?
I dey o my oga. I hv bn on admission 4 typhoid fever but am home now. Wheneva my hand ws free of drip, I usually peep in but cldnt mk any contribution. Thanks 4 checking on me. Am getting better now.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ucheody: 1:37pm On Sep 10, 2014
Onose sorry hoope u r better. Take kiia
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
My spiral rope in progress. Weldone Bimbam.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ibiboss: 1:39pm On Sep 10, 2014
onose01:
I dey o my oga. I hv bn on admission 4 typhoid fever but am home now. Wheneva my hand ws free of drip, I usually peep in but cldnt mk any contribution. Thanks 4 checking on me. Am getting better now.
welcome back
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
yadey: Sorry for not submitting my work on time. I was ill.
Nice work. Hope u'r beta now
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 1:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
ucheody: Onose sorry hoope u r better. Take kiia
Yes I am beta. Thanks a lot.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
ibiboss: welcome back
Thanx.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rhukie: well done ma. the lecture is very understand able. May God cont to bless you hustle. @princpal toynex, please, can I give a back up?
u re free ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2014
onose01:
the lord is ur strength.
It's well with those nations within
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SEAme(f): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2014
Madam Onose sorry ma. Abeg easy does it ooo.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SEAme(f): 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
My work, used 4 instead of 3 beads
SEAme: Madam Onose sorry ma. Abeg easy does it ooo.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by SEAme(f): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
More power to ur elbow ma. Thanks 4 d class

quote author=bimbam]
Here is a 3-strand spiral rope necklace that I made a long time ago. The core and outside bead colors have been reversed. This stitch works up very fast...

Please let me know if there are any questions.[/quote]
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by tunbebes(f): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tanx a b unch bimbam. Its soo clear. While I was making mine. I got d 1st two steps but I noticed I made a mistake later. Pls, will I pass my thread into d last three CA and then into d single CA on d new one(three CB and 1 CA). Tanx.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by ProminentStar: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
thanks Madam Omozoba1 and Onose. Please get well soon Madam Onose. I'm missing your lively comments.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by Rhukie(f): 4:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
in addition to madam bimbam's spiral rope, you can use a size 6 crystal bead has you CB instead of 3seed beads you can also make the spiral appear like a bump against the core by increase the number for CB ie instead of 3seed beads you will used 4 or five seed beads. I will post pictures of both soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimbam(f): 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
tunbebes: Tanx a b unch bimbam. Its soo clear. While I was making mine. I got d 1st two steps but I noticed I made a mistake later. Pls, will I pass my thread into d last three CA and then into d single CA on d new one(three CB and 1 CA). Tanx.

You always need to pass your thread into the newly added CA bead (this is what make the length grow). Basically, your needle goes through 4 CA and 3 CB. You always subtract one CA from the side where your needle enters for the new addition.

I hope this diagram helps. The lighter shade colors represent the last stitch made, while the bold shade colors represents the current stitch being made...

HTH

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by bimbam(f): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Rhukie: in addition to madam bimbam's spiral rope, you can use a size 6 crystal bead has you CB instead of 3seed beads you can also make the spiral appear like a bump against the core by increase the number for CB ie instead of 3seed beads you will used 4 or five seed beads. I will post pictures of both soon

@Rhukie: You are correct...Remember I stated "Once you have mastered the technique, you can use different sizes for the core and outside." One can also use bugle (pipe) beads in the outside beads...You are only limited by your own imagination. One can also use drops or magamata beads as part of the outside...
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by omostar: 6:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
bimbam:

Please let me know if there are any questions.
Welldone our lecturer wink
onose01:
Welcome back Onose. Wish you the best of health.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by FruitfulSparkles(f): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2014
Onose welcome. Plz no sick again oh.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by houseofjoy(f): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Onose, welcome back. Really missed u on d thread. May the good Lord continue to strengthen u.
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by TOYNEX(f): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
bimbam:

You always need to pass your thread into the newly added CA bead (this is what make the length grow). Basically, your needle goes through 4 CA and 3 CB. You always subtract one CA from the side where your needle enters for the new addition.

I hope this diagram helps. The lighter shade colors represent the last stitch made, while the bold shade colors represents the current stitch being made...

HTH
well done ma'am... God bless
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 7:58pm On Sep 10, 2014
TOYNEX: the lord is ur strength.
It's well with those nations within
Thank u ma
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by tunbebes(f): 11:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
bimbam:

HTH
. Now I get it. Thank you ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 12:04am On Sep 11, 2014
My spiral rope.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by chiomzylala(f): 12:23am On Sep 11, 2014
onose01:
my darling onose ndo. Ha! I never had any idea u were ill. Thank God for your healing. Pls keep away from the so called "pure water" and bottled water you're not sure of. It is well. kisskiss
Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by onose01(f): 8:18am On Sep 11, 2014
@ Omostar, prominent star, house of joy, Fruitfulsparkles, Seame...thanks for your loving concern n wishes. I luv u all.
@Chiomzy, e don tay o. Thanks a lot. I don run from pure water.

1 Like

Re: Learn Bead Making And Wire Work Jewelry For Free Here by yadey: 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2014
Good morning to u all. Hope all is well.
This my sipral rope necklace . I used seed bead size 8° , crystal 4mm and 6mm. And this how it came out.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (101)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Pictures Of Various Ankara/kente Styles / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.