Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps (15818 Views)

NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch B / Adjusted NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch 'A / NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2013 Batch 'A' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by opeyemmmy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
To my dear Jenny; Jaygal, Kweencess and others posted to Enugu.
To my fisherman friend - Imanuelle; LegendSilver and others posted to Otuoke Bayelsa.
To my hommie - OmoT; Winnie, PalaceDaughter, Pablo and others posted to Ogun.
To my guy - Odebbs; Helen, Lauraaa(with faith) and others posted to Abuja.
To Shawylux, Sotenna and others posted to Delta.
To Adary, Yame and others posted to Lagos.
To DimplesCake, Temi and others posted to Oyo.
To SaintAlone, Fayator and others posted to Akwa Ibom.
To Papi (Tari), Fubicutie, Gfree and others posted to Ekiti.
To XpensiveT, Shawrygal and others posted to Osun.
To Toyde and others posted to Edo.
To MercySpeaks and others posted to Kwara.
To BeautyChrist, Detola9, Ravencskar and others posted to Cross River.
To Lifeiscool and others posted to Ebonyi.
To numerous others posted to other states of the federation.

May the Almighty God guide your ways to your various camps; make your stays peaceful and your returns joyous and thankful. Amen.

Happy camping, y'all!!!

Your prayers and wishes are welcomed. Thanks. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by urchman101(m): 8:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dear Lord, grant all safe journey....

1 Like

Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by Luizkid(m): 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
May God grant each and every one of us a Safe Journey to our various states of deployment and may our service year be Memorable....Amen
#Team_Kano

1 Like

Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by MissIndependent(f): 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
I wish each and everyone of us Journey mercy in Jesus name...Amen smiley

3 Likes

Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 03, 2013
Brother of life

It felt like I've known you all my life

Safe trip Bro

I'm honored to have crossed paths with you!

1 Like

Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by sholay2011(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
I wish you guys safe journey oo. May God direct your paths and you shall reach your various destinations in sound mind.

Your camp experience would be a positively unforgettable one. And more success in life endeavours. wink

Congratulobia

Btw, @opeyemmy. .wia dem post una?

1 Like

Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by opeyemmmy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
sholay2011:
Btw, @opeyemmy. .wia dem post una?

Cross River.
*in Eedris' voice* Wey my Calabar gal o? wink

Thanks for dropping by, bruh.
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by opeyemmmy(m): 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
Imanuelle: Brother of life

Safe trip Bro

The feeling is mutual, bro. I'm humbled. smiley
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by Lifeiscool(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2013
Thanks Yemmy. I wish every NYSC batch C '13 Corp members a Peaceful, Productive and Positive Performance in our service year, and may the Good Lord watch over us. I LOVE YOU ALL smiley
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by J3da: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2013
Ope my one and only student/paddy I wish you same. Thanks and God bless you always*big hug*
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by dimplecakes(f): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2013
Hopeyemmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's so sweet of you.

Wishing u safest journey and a fruitful service year.
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by jslimz(f): 9:10am On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks Yemmy.

Wishing you and all C'13 corp members a blessed, peaceful and productive service year.
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by Helenqollinz(f): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2013
opeyemmmy: To my dear Jenny; Jaygal, Kweencess and others posted to Enugu.
To my fisherman friend - Imanuelle; LegendSilver and others posted to Otuoke Bayelsa.

May the Almighty God guide your ways to your various camps; make your stays peaceful and your returns joyous and thankful. Amen.

Happy camping, y'all!!!

Yemmy tnk u oooooooooo,nd a safe trip 2 u 2 as u journey 2 calabar.
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by obayaya(m): 11:03am On Nov 04, 2013
Imanuelle: Brother of life

Safe trip Bro

safe journey nigga... stay safe and sound
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by shawylux(f): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2013
Thanks Yemmy, wishing u a safe trip to calabar
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
obayaya:

safe journey nigga... stay safe and sound

trust me!

I'm a survivor!
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by opeyemmmy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
Wow!!! Thanking God for Detola9, whose car was shot at by armed robbers at Benin/Ore road this afternoon on his way to Onitsha.

May God continue to watch over us and protect us. Amen.
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by shawylux(f): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
opeyemmmy: Wow!!! Thanking God for Detola9, whose car was shot at by armed robbers at Benin/Ore road this afternoon on his way to Onitsha.

May God continue to watch over us and protect us. Amen.
Amen o. They will never see us.
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by pendusky(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
TO MY SISTER AND OTHERS POSTED TO CROSS RIVER, WISH YOU GUYS WELL IN UR SERVICE YEAR, I PRAY MAY U GUYS BE FAVOURED BY THE PARAMILLITARY MEN ND UR EMPLOYEE AT UR VARIOUS POINT OF ASSIGNMENT! THANKS BE TO GOD!
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by Gifted4all(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2013
My candid nd simple advise to ya all.for d guys mind d way u run after d village gals nd to d ladies dnt sell ur body for cash to d men der.
Finally learn to save very well during ur service yr cos life after nysc is tough nd only d prepared can survive it.safe trip to u all
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by slap1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
Godspeed and favour, senior colleagues. Remember, thou shall not be caught.
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
May the good Good see you ppl through your quest ooo
imanuella love you like kilode .success by God grace
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Wishing all prospective Batch "C" Corp member safe trip to their various orientation camps.
SAFETY TIPS:
*Don't be carried away with the frivolousities on camp allow God to make you His choicest aroma to bring His life to all Copers.
*Pls don't lobby for postings allow God to do His work.
*Know the son/daughter of whom you her before and after your postings.
*NEVER work alone expecially at night wherever you are posted to.
*Maintain your integrity, don't join bad company because the COMPANY you keep determines what ACCOMPANIES you and your friENDS determines your ENDS.
*Temptations will come but don't go beyond what you are sent to do in those villages.
*Make yourself available by joining NCCF(Rural Rugged) to propagate the Gospel of our dear Lord Jesus Christ to the villagers or MCAN.
*Above all, always aknowledge God the Most Supreme Being in everything you do, allow His fear to envelop your mind and He will never leave nor farsake you.
SHALOM!

7 Likes

Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by nwgoziri(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Rember 2 use condom

1 Like

Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
Wishing all prospective Batch "C" Corp member safe trip to their various orientation camps.
SAFETY TIPS:
*Don't be carried away with the frivolousities on camp allow God to make you His choicest aroma to bring His life to all Corpers.
*Pls don't lobby for postings allow God to do His work.
*Know the son/daughter of whom you her before and after your postings.
*NEVER work alone expecially at night wherever you are posted to.
*Maintain your integrity, don't join bad company because the COMPANY you keep determines what ACCOMPANIES you and your friENDS determines your ENDS.
*Temptations will come but don't go beyond what you are sent to do in those villages.
*Make yourself available by joining NCCF(Rural Rugged) to propagate the Gospel of our dear Lord Jesus Christ to the villagers or MCAN.
*Above all, always aknowledge God the Most Supreme Being in everything you do, allow His fear to envelop your mind and He will never leave nor forsake you.
SHALOM!
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by SORTER: 1:35pm On Nov 05, 2013
TO MY HOME BOY MR.BRAIN WISH YOU SAFEST JOURNEY TO KATSINA......
opeyemmmy: To my dear Jenny; Jaygal, Kweencess and others posted to Enugu.

Happy camping, y'all!!!

Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by philtex(m): 1:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
May Almighty G0d see Them tHr0ugh!!! iN JESUS NAME!!! Can s0meb0dy reply amen? Amen!!!
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by 9jahubcom(m): 1:38pm On Nov 05, 2013
una doh
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by Dhurmynick(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
lol.. we don hear
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by dridowu: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Save Journey to and fro to your various camp.
Just like yesterday when i was posted to Okada Grammar School 4 camp (2011b/2012b). Have ur fun
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by dahdah: 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
Wishing my Friend "fernando Torees, Safe trip to bauchi
Re: Wishes & Prayers For 2013 Batch C Corpers Enroute To Their Various Camps by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
God wl see you all tru. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC: How Can A Married Woman Serve In Her Husband's State Of Residence? / FG Overrules NYSC On Posting To Troubled States / 2014 Batch C Corpers Posted To Adamawa Let Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.