Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa (2877 Views)

Netherlands Visa / Netherlands Visa Refused / How Do I Obtain A Visa To Singapore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa by ojogbemiga: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please I need to know how to obtain a Netherlands Visa. Thank you
Re: How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
ojogbemiga: Please I need to know how to obtain a Netherlands Visa. Thank you
which type of the visa?? Be specific about it.
Re: How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa by namqul(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2013
i want to knw how to apply for hollland visit visa
Re: How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
namqul: i want to knw how to apply for hollland visit visa
https://www.nairaland.com/1055685/netherlands-tourist-visa/7#18552443 check all u need here.
Re: How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa by ojogbemiga: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
Holland Business Visa
Re: How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
ojogbemiga: Holland Business Visa
I really don't know what you mean by Business Visa but if you are going to spend more that 90 days then you will need a MVV.
Check the link: www.nigeria.nlembassy.org/services/consular-services/visa/visas-for-the-netherlands-schengen-visas/visas-for-the-netherlands-schengen-visas/minbuza%3Ashare/applying-for-a-schengen-visa.html

Alles goed! cheesy
Re: How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa by popingo(f): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
@ naija last born, hoe gaat het met Jou? The man requesting on how to get a business visa, he can equally apply for a short stay. But he needs invitation from the company or the person inviting him.
Re: How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa by chiboy1928(m): 7:37am On Nov 05, 2013
popingo: @ naija last born, hoe gaat het met Jou? The man requesting on how to get a business visa, he can equally apply for a short stay. But he needs invitation from the company or the person inviting him.

are u a netherland visa consultant.
Re: How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:34am On Nov 05, 2013
popingo: @ naija last born, hoe gaat het met Jou? The man requesting on how to get a business visa, he can equally apply for a short stay. But he needs invitation from the company or the person inviting him.

alles goed met mij dankje en met jou? Okay, if I clearly understand you, you mean he will need A short visa of 90 days but he will need a sponsor who will send him an invitation. That's simply means he will follow the Short Visa process just the Invitation letter will be different.

@Ojogemiga als you can read it yourself. You will need a short stay visa process.
Re: How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa by Naijalastborn(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2013
ojogbemiga: Holland Business Visa
http://www.vfsglobal-be-ng.com/ check dis link also

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France / Night Life In Wales, Uk / Do I Need A Letter Of Invitation To Take To The Nigerian Embassy In The Uk ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.