Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? (36462 Views)

Is Purgatory In The Bible? / Is There Anything Like Sinful Haircut? / Catholic Purgatory: An Absolute Insult To Jesus Christ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: we in hell brother. tis getting better though cuz we at the end lol
grin grin... Indeed. No wonder i dey suffer up and down without knowing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
MEILYN: lol. Trust me. I wanted to answer her... Haha. Chaii mobile phone is slow sha.... Your answer is better anyway...grin grin, didnt see dis b4 i replied above.
lol oh yeah. its a her ? thought it was a he ? oh yeah we said the same thing now. lol. purity of tongue. you shall speak with purity of tongue saying the same thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin... Indeed. No wonder i dey suffer up and down without knowing. grin grin
we got curses on us brother. generational curses. the deuteronomy 28 curses grin grin grin grin

psalms 18 vs 5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: grin grin

we are being purged.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: we got curses on us brother. generational curses. the deuteronomy 28 curses grin grin grin grin

psalms 18 vs 5 The sorrows of hell compassed me about: grin grin

we are being purged.
lmao grin grin. But we will enjoy later now... Suffer now enjoy later. Abi how you see am?grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: lol oh yeah. its a her ? thought it was a he ? oh yeah we said the same thing now. lol. purity of tongue. you shall speak with purity of tongue saying the same thing grin
its a her oo. Her name now. Amala. Lizard.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
MEILYN: lmao grin grin. But we will enjoy later now... Suffer now enjoy later. Abi how you see am?grin
exactlyyyyyyyyy >>>>> zephaniah 3 18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
MEILYN: its a her oo. Her name now. Amala. Lizard.
amala lizard ? well dayum. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by freeradical(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=Pastor Olu T]

There is nothing like purgatory as far as the bible goes, bt u can prove ur point if want n I will be here to go through the motion with u.[/quote) Dats just ur opinion and not what the Bible says. Dnt speak as if u were one authority to explain every verse in d bible.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: exactlyyyyyyyyy >>>>> zephaniah 3 18 I will gather them that are sorrowful for the solemn assembly, who are of thee, to whom the reproach of it was a burden.Behold, at that time I will undo all that afflict thee: and I will save her that halteth, and gather her that was driven out; and I will get them praise and fame in every land where they have been put to shame. grin grin
sounds nice.... Enjoyment galore in the kingdom of Heaven.... Tanks bro, Tanks for making me see the Light, Yah will reward you with delight.. I wanted to give up, i really thought there was no God. I was confused, i started doing research before i met you. On that bill gates and dangote thread. I insulted u without knowing lol. Few weeks later i saw a thread on the front page 'slap your pastor if he asks you for Tithe.' we agreed on that thread, still yet i didnt know it was you until later. I laffed when i found out it was you all along. Tanks bro. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
MEILYN: sounds nice.... Enjoyment galore in the kingdom of Heaven.... Tanks bro, Tanks for making me see the Light, Yah will reward you with delight.. I wanted to give up, i really thought there was no God. I was confused, i started doing research before i met you. On that bill gates and dangote thread. I insulted u without knowing lol. Few weeks later i saw a thread on the front page 'slap your pastor if he asks you for Tithe.' we agreed on that thread, still yet i didnt know it was you until later. I laffed when i found out it was you all along. Tanks bro. I appreciate.
hehe bro we were supposed to meet. you were always looking for me till you found me. that was not a chance meeting. that was God who put us together ( proverbs 20 vs 24 ). you were destined to be brought into the light so as to be saved from destruction and to be enlightened as to what you are going through so you dont think you are in darkness with no light at the end of the tunnel. God brought you here and he put me here to look for the prophets of old and those who would make it. so the pleasure is all mine and all thanks belong to God. but on a side note yeahhhhhhhh i remember you were yabbling me in that dangote thread lmao. i got so many yabbiz in that thread bruv lol. so many people with the mark of the beast in that thread grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by SalC: 4:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Lol Obadiah and his friends aren't you guys derailing this thread already?

3 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sal C: Lol Obadiah and his friends aren't you guys derailing this thread already?
nah Sal. this here topic is about purgatory. we are talking about being purged in the wilderness grin
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: hehe bro we were supposed to meet. you were always looking for me till you found me. that was not a chance meeting. that was God who put us together ( proverbs 20 vs 24 ). you were destined to be brought into the light so as to be saved from destruction and to be enlightened as to what you are going through so you dont think you are in darkness with no light at the end of the tunnel. God brought you here and he put me here to look for the prophets of old and those who would make it. so the pleasure is all mine and all thanks belong to God. but on a side note yeahhhhhhhh i remember you were yabbling me in that dangote thread lmao. i got so many yabbiz in that thread bruv lol. so many people with the mark of the beast in that thread grin grin
lmao. grin grin it was back then oo.. U were actually saying the truth. grin. Encouraging words sire.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by italo: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sal C: Lol Obadiah and his friends aren't you guys derailing this thread already?

A moderator who happily breaks the rules he should uphold...

...and people wonder why our country is in a mess.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: nah Sal. this here topic is about purgatory. we are talking about being purged in the wilderness grin
grin grin...
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo:

erm, but we've answered her question now. Watin they vex you now grin grin. Yea the truth is bitter. grin grin
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo:

is this the thanks i get after realeasing you from spambot 20 minutes ago? and people wonder why this world is cold cruel and harsh. no ounce of being thankful

3 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
MEILYN: lmao. grin grin it was back then oo.. U were actually saying the truth. grin. Encouraging words sire.
i was quite shocked that the demons in that thread saw nothing wrong with one man owning 60 billion dollars while the rest of the world is starving ? they said i had a poverty mentality. those demons have the mark of the beast and they would get destroyed in this armageddon if they remain like that tongue

3 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by SalC: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: nah Sal. this here topic is about purgatory. we are talking about being purged in the wilderness grin
Hmm
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by SalC: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo:

Obadiah has always been good at derailing. It's good he's now a mod, at least he is gradually changing.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sal C: Obadiah has always been good at derailing. It's good he's now a mod, at least he is gradually changing.
i am a multitasker. i manage two duties. am a mod and a troll grin grin
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Syncan(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
Well...Amii, I believe there is purgatory, and I also believe Italo was just gradually leading you to the prove. You may still ask him nicely to continue the exposition, but make sure you attempt all question dearie.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by italo: 5:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: is this the thanks i get after realeasing you from spambot 20 minutes ago? and people wonder why this world is cold cruel and harsh. no ounce of being thankful

Thanks. I didnt know who released me. I complained to several people.

But then,

1. You didnt do me any favour by releasing me from the spambot that bans people for no offence. You did your duty as a moderator. Let that sink!

2. You doing your duty by releasing me doesn't give you license to break the rules you should be upholding.

That's the problem we have in this country. The ones in power abuse it by using it to break the law. Then when they do the least of their duties, they want to be worshipped for it.

9 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by italo: 5:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
MEILYN: erm, but we've answered her question now. Watin they vex you now grin grin. Yea the truth is bitter. grin grin

Thank you for showing how sensible you are.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: i was quite shocked that the demons in that thread saw nothing wrong with one man owning 60 billion dollars while the rest of the world is starving ? they said i had a poverty mentality. those demons have the mark of the beast and they would get destroyed in this armageddon if they remain like that tongue
grin grin..... Hausa and Oyinbo... Heathens sire. Dangote and Bill Gates... They rule the world now.

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by MEILYN(m): 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo:

Thank you for showing how sensible you are.
thanks for acknowledging the knowledge Sire.grin grin
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo:

Thanks. I didnt know who released me. I complained to several people.

But then,

1. You didnt do me any favour by releasing me from the spambot that bans people for no offence. You did your duty as a moderator. Let that sink!

2. You doing your duty by releasing me doesn't give you license to break the rules you should be upholding.

That's the problem we have in this country. The ones in power abuse it by using it to break the law. Then when they do the least of their duties, they want to be worshipped for it.
that wasnt what you were saying when you were in my pm box begging and crying like a lil girl for me to release you. you seemed so humble and polite then ? what changed ?
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
MEILYN: grin grin..... Hausa and Oyinbo... Heathens sire. Dangote and Bill Gates... They rule the world now.
very correctly stated chief. hamite and edomite. gaddem heathens. tis their time to reign grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by italo: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: that wasnt what you were saying when you were in my pm box begging and crying like a lil girl for me to release you. you seemed so humble and polite then ? what changed ?

"Title: pls unban me.

Content: please help unban me. I was banned by the anti-spam bot."

If that sounds like a crying little girl, then you have a lot to learn from little girls, old man.

That is what is called courtesy. Not a sign of worship. Not that I didnt know it was your duty.

Humility and politeness...perhaps they mean stupidity in your dictionary, not mine.

4 Likes

Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
italo:

"Title: pls unban me.

Content: please help unban me. I was banned by the anti-spam bot."

If that sounds like a crying little girl, then you have a lot to learn from little girls, old man.

That is what is called courtesy. Not a sign of worship. Not that I didnt know it was your duty.

Humility and politeness...perhaps they mean stupidity in your dictionary, not mine.
i suggest you go to this thread. they are talking about people with your kind of attitude.https://www.nairaland.com/1504466/helping-most-nigerian-women-end
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by italo: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
obadiah777: i suggest you go to this thread. they are talking about people with your kind of attitude.https://www.nairaland.com/1504466/helping-most-nigerian-women-end

I take advice from only people I have ajudged to be right-thinking.

Thank you.
Re: Please Is There Anything Like Purgatory? by amaralizzy40y: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
@obadiah777, Stp going roundabout to find a bible verse dat wil suit ur comment, if u dy hell me i dy earth. Notin lyk purgatory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On / Pastor Richmond Leigh Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.