Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. (3797 Views)

Help My Best Friend's Babe Always Seduce Me Whenever He Is Not Around. / My Friend Babe Asked Him A Question And His Confuse. Pls Help / Seeing My Friend's Babe Unduly Excites Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
The first day i saw her i was with one of my friends and i couldn't stop staring, it was unlike me because i hardly get moved by girls (NO HOMO), my friend quickly grabbed and noticed the stare on my eyes and was like "manee that's vicky's babe you better becareful". That sentence almost made me lose the quick crush i started developing immediately because vicky is a very good friend of mine. I later asked vicky about her only to find out it was really true that my friend was dating the girl and i was like helpless. Vicky later shared the girl with me on BBM after i pleaded with him promising him "I had no stings attached" AKUKO!.. That was how i got very well acquainted with her and we hardly hide things from each other, according to her she feels at peace sharing things with me than her boyfriend (vicky) and apart from that i love her because she is naturally intelligent and understanding. I refused asking her out because am scared am doing the wrong thing because of my friend and she's also against it. Please what do i do? We're madly inlove with each other but i don't want to betray my friend. Advice me please.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by wasak(m): 11:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
u are a biscuit!!! u knew she, was ur friend's gf and u decided to go close to her. u got closer and she developed feelings for u...
I think u should poison ur friend and takeover ...or what advice do u need again?

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Caseless: 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
U de fawk up big time. And u call urself his friend; look at how u are scratching his back. Tel me
If u wil not take offence when he does same thing to ur babe. U no b good frnd!

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by AbdulAdam56(m): 11:26pm On Nov 03, 2013
U are lost.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by alotofgrace(m): 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2013
nor worray...vicky will soon see this thread

3 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by hammedkola(m): 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
wasak: u are a biscuit!!! u knew she, was ur friend's gf and u decided to go close to her. u got closer and she developed feelings for u...
I think u should poison ur friend and takeover ...or what advice do u need again?
.. Bro it happens.. Maybe we're meant to be_ I was thinkn u wud help me out.
wasak: u are a biscuit!!! u knew she, was ur friend's gf and u decided to go close to her. u got closer and she developed feelings for u...
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by temi4fash(m): 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Broa... Y create an enemy for life for a gal u not sure if she is d best for u...

Never fight with a friend cos a pussy... Especially when u gat no legal grounds dere

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by 190: 11:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
all just because of Punanieee

You would sleep with the girl and hate yourself, the girl and by then vicky would be all over town

with cult boys looking for your neck

Gudluck undecided

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 12:03am On Nov 04, 2013
caseless: U de fawk up big time. And u call urself his friend; look at how u are scratching his back. Tel me
If u wil not take offence when he does same thing to ur babe. U no b good frnd!
.. Ur sayin as if I've shattered their relationship already, bro i love her and think it's wrng snatching her from my guy dat's why i seek advice.. I knw i was wrong in getting closer bt wot do i do nw? Lets take it what happened has already occurred i nw need advice on wot to do next.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 12:05am On Nov 04, 2013
Abdul Adam56: U are lost.
like seriously
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2013
alotofgrace: nor worray...vicky will soon see this thread
am so worried that i can't even laugh over that.. He'll only if it makes first page. I dnt care toh
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 12:09am On Nov 04, 2013
temi4fash: Broa... Y create an enemy for life for a gal u not sure if she is d best for u...

Never fight with a friend cos a pussy... Especially when u gat no legal grounds dere
am not dragging her bro, I only wish they guy gets fed up soonest..(Forgive me)
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 12:12am On Nov 04, 2013
190: all just because of Punanieee

You would sleep with the girl and hate yourself, the girl and by then vicky would be all over town

Gudluck undecided
.. Am talking abt love here not lust,.. Who's even thinking of sleeping with her undecided
190: all just because of Punanieee

Gudluck undecided
.. Am talking abt love here not lust,.. Who's even thinking of sleeping with her
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by ITbomb(m): 12:34am On Nov 04, 2013
U dey talk , ur friend n d girl dey fvrk .
Guy get a life
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by 190: 12:35am On Nov 04, 2013
manee2: .. Am talking abt love here not lust,.. Who's even thinking of sleeping with her undecided.. Am talking abt love here not lust,.. Who's even thinking of sleeping with her

sharrap!!

if that gurl open nyash you nor go shook!!

dey decieve yourself old cow undecided

Love my nyash - nor worry snatch the girl if vicky nor go use your head do suya - pevert angry
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 04, 2013
You don't want to betray your friend nd u already made her fall in love w u..smh.op go nd sleep. angry angry
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 04, 2013
Its simple brov, you're chasing a lost cause!

Cos even if you guys finally find a way to work things out, then it would ϐε a risk to trust her i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ future.

NP;
Any girl dat goes out with a guy and yet, falls ' i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ love' with his friend is "Disaster" personified. undecided
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Csami(m): 2:21am On Nov 04, 2013
Since it has already happened why seek advice? If there's one thing i've noticed here on nairaland is that, most people seeking advice have already made a decision before posting. They just want to see how many people support their decision and trust me op, i do support u.....Go for her.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 04, 2013
Dont snatch ur friend's girl. Wat is not good is not good. Gboju nibe.

1 Like

Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2013
ITbomb: U dey talk , ur friend n d girl dey fvrk .
Guy get a life
.. Swear dat ur babe was a virgin wen u met her.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 6:48am On Nov 04, 2013
190:

sharrap!!

if that gurl open nyash you nor go shook!!

dey decieve yourself old cow undecided

Love my nyash - nor worry snatch the girl if vicky nor go use your head do suya - pevert angry
.. Cool!.. Bt the dude thinks am taking it as a priority
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by manee2(m): 6:53am On Nov 04, 2013
Kaylize76: When the prize becomes unattainable, the beast rises
When the prize becomes his, the bingo realizes his ill and cries

undecided undecided
.. Hell yeah!!.. Bt I pray not in this case
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Exponental(m): 7:00am On Nov 04, 2013
There are 2 things in ds life...... What u do n what u dont do! Since u dont wnt to betray ur friend, there is nothing to do. Do not make her breakup with her guy, else, expect same someday later.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by ITbomb(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2013
manee2: .. Swear dat ur babe was a virgin wen u met her.
She was truly , a 21 yrs old undergraduate , a virgin .
I guess I was blessed .
I can't even imagine thinking of loving a girl I know my friend has been fvrking every other nite
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 04, 2013
manee2: .. Bro it happens.. Maybe we're meant to be_ I was thinkn u wud help me out... Bro it happens.. Maybe we're meant to be_ I was thinkn u wud help me out... Bro it happens.. Maybe we're meant to be_ I was thinkn u wud help me out.
grin grin grin
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by ARareGem(f): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2013
Stop pretending, you already know what you want. You stabbed your friend in the back with his girlfriend. But that girl is as guilty as you. She's cheating on your friend with you. She can still cheat on you with your friend, never forget.

To think the poor clueless Vicky is even on NL. I hope he breaks a bone or cartillage in your body. Maybe sense will float back into your head.

Meanwhile, you have my permission to date this girl. That's what you want, not so? You love her afterall, abi? But you and that girl should go and confess to that Vicky with your own mouths, before he finds it out from someone else.

In the end, stuff happens. It might work.
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2013
And dem talk sey na only gurls dey backstab eachorda,nt knwing guys r beta at it,op u r a bad fwnd,4rm d start u ad it in ur mind dat u wud take ur fwnd's gf,i hate it wen psyciques lyk u cum and ask 4 help on Nl afta u've done wat pleases u,if u wana be at peace 4 d rest of ur lyf,leave dat gurl alone cos m sure she isn't in luv wif u!d gurl wud jst destroy d relationship btw u and ur fwnd..love ko,love ni,d love wey we don bury since 1956...the akara no reach ur side??
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 04, 2013
manee2: The first day i saw her i was with one of my friends and i couldn't stop staring, it was unlike me because i hardly get moved by girls (NO HOMO), my friend quickly grabbed and noticed the stare on my eyes and was like "manee that's vicky's babe you better becareful". That sentence almost made me lose the quick crush i started developing immediately because vicky is a very good friend of mine. I later asked vicky about her only to find out it was really true that my friend was dating the girl and i was like helpless. Vicky later shared the girl with me on BBM after i pleaded with him promising him "I had no stings attached" AKUKO!.. That was how i got very well acquainted with her and we hardly hide things from each other, according to her she feels at peace sharing things with me than her boyfriend (vicky) and apart from that i love her because she is naturally intelligent and understanding. I refused asking her out because am scared am doing the wrong thing because of my friend and she's also against it. Please what do i do? We're madly inlove with each other but i don't want to betray my friend. Advice me please.
Since you both love each other, carry go!!! Don't mind critics. I dey your back! cool
Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2013
Strauskhan1: Since you both love each other, carry go!!! Don't mind critics. I dey your back! cool
seun dis is an advice,b4 any1 signs up 4 Nl,kindly ask dem 4 a copy of deir brain Xray!!

2 Likes

Re: Am In Love With My Friend's Babe. by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 04, 2013
ARareGem: Stop pretending, you already know what you want. You stabbed your friend in the back with his girlfriend. But that girl is as guilty as you. She's cheating on your friend with you. She can still cheat on you with your friend, never forget.

To think the poor clueless Vicky is even on NL. I hope he breaks a bone or cartillage in your body. Maybe sense will float back into your head.

Meanwhile, you have my permission to date this girl. That's what you want, not so? You love her afterall, abi? But you and that girl should go and confess to that Vicky with your own mouths, before he finds it out from someone else.

In the end, stuff happens. It might work.
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? / Will I Live With Regrets / A Tall Girl’s Guide To Dating Short Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.