Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? (27564 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Guys See Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl / You're old If U Had Ever Drank Frm Dis Thermocool Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by eclear(m): 12:23pm On Jul 14, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Ehrrm, 30 year old man? I would not!

Why?
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by phriz(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2008
I'll certainly do. Age is not love, it's just numbers. If you realy love her go ahead man, YOU RULE!
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by nyabinghi(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2008
There is no fast rules about age and dating. the real factor is maturity. Teenagers are the best materials for relationships but we are in an insane clime .
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Uby40(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2008
cud someone pls help me define the trerm 'Child Abuse'?

for me the meaning of child abuse is the topic at hand.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by IncaGold(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2008
Personally, I wont. But at the same time, i wont condemn anyone who decides to, i've meant loads off girls between 19-22yrs old and they are already full grown women. If she doesnt mind sacrificing are freedom and enjoying some of her best years I dont see a problem with it.

Those people screaming blue murder, child abuse, paedophile etc I'm sure you guys do worse things in the dark.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by CARUSO(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2008
No big deal as long as the woman in question is matured enough and the fella is not taking advantage of the girl!!

It wont be child abuse or cradle snatching (as some people would like to term it)

Why cant people condem aristos, or girls who sleep with old enuff men to be thier fathers and vice versa for guys with older women?!
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by micklplus(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2008
Yeah, i WILL date a 19 year old girl for sure ! it was never an issue and i dont think it WILL be !
Cheers
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by nana(f): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2008
Uby40:

cud someone please help me define the trerm 'Child Abuse'?

for me the meaning of child abuse is the topic at hand.
Na civilization dey worry u. cheesy U think say child abuse dey for dictionary in the olden days?
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Uby40(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2008
its quite obvious u picked on me because u seem to be affected by the age factor in dis topic. what cud a teenager be up to with a dude who's lived over a quater of his life as a player. for your notice, they are just taken undue advantage of u. u think u are smart when u tag along with such peeps, over half of them have a serious relationships somewhere,and u are just a past-time individual.

well hold on to your believe. every action has its reward
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by ashe2(f): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2008
at 19 shes no kid i was at my final year at dat age but bin a child is not the age its the manner or level of maturity. wat do u reali want to know?
love has no conditions attached to it and dat mins no consideration. if u are ashamed of it then dont go into it wait for a year and she wud be 20 then u wnt bother about it after all.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by nana(f): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2008
Uby40:

its quite obvious u picked on me because u seem to be affected by the age factor in this topic. what cud a teenager be up to with a dude who's lived over a quater of his life as a player. for your notice, they are just taken undue advantage of u. u think u are smart when u tag along with such peeps, over half of them have a serious relationships somewhere,and u are just a past-time individual.

well hold on to your believe. every action has its reward
blah tongue
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Mustay(m): 1:05pm On Jul 15, 2008
Is a 19 year old a kid?

child abuse ko sad
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by nana(f): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2008
Mustay:

Is a 19 year old a kid?

child abuse ko sad
Lol
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Uby40(m): 1:13pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ Nana.

i never knew u to be a clown(lol), well, lets just c d funny side of this and move on.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Gamine(f): 1:23pm On Jul 15, 2008
My mum married a 30 yr old at 19, wats the biggie?

My sister met her husband at 19, he was 29.

they got married 8yrs after.

Whats the Big deal in this for goodness sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Esss(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2008
30 dating a 19 year old??

WOW!!  shocked  shocked  shocked

The two of you are operating in two totally different time zones. Shes just starting her youth, you have already lived your youth, Shes F.M you are A.M, how do you reconcile that.

My answer, HELLS NO!!
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by whitelexi(m): 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2008
Depends on maturity levels, some 16yr olds over here behave more mature than 30 yr olds. I would consider it but in the rare situation that the 19yr old girl is mature enough to face life as an adult and not a kid.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by origina9ja(f): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2008
whitelexi:

Depends on maturity levels, some 16yr olds over here behave more mature than 30 yr olds. I would consider it but in the rare situation that the 19yr old girl is mature enough to face life as an adult and not a kid.

thank u ooo grin
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Moyola(f): 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2008
@ topic
19yrz datin 30yrz! drz notin wrung wiv it

buh me kiant! lailai!!
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Mustay(m): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2008
AM to PM

lmao
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Moyola(f): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2008
Mustay:

AM to PM
lmao

wt doz dat mean?
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Mustay(m): 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2008
Moyola:

wt doz that mean?
Esss:

Shes F.M you are A.M, how do you reconcile that.

My answer, HELLS NO!!
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by tkb417(m): 5:45pm On Jul 15, 2008
if i ask a gurl out and shes older than 19, im off. . .
when im getting married, my wife will be 19.
whats wrong with that? na u go feed am?

@Moyola
hmmmmmmmmm. . .odebunmi afonka?
thats where i used to play basketball those days in shasha. . .
now i know who u are!!!
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by CH3COO(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2008
No. She would be too immature and just too damn annoying.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2008
Why would I even want to get married at 19 for? undecided

@post
No, I won't date a 30 yr old man.
Why?
why should I?
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by DrKitaun(m): 2:06am On Jul 16, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Why would I even want to get married at 19 for? undecided

@post
No, I won't date a 30 yr old man.
Why?
why should I?

ehn ehn ? u dey deny me abi shocked

u berra tell dem d truth that am an exception to the case tongue grin
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by doyin13(m): 2:11am On Jul 16, 2008
I don't knw about Dating ooo. . . .

But if na piping level. . . . .no shaking
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 16, 2008
@Kitaun
ehrrrrm, you're 30?

Ok, change of plan. I'm denying you o, plz
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 16, 2008
sure can if she doesnt look that young
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2008
Of course!

Even 18 down to 16 is fine.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by segzicres(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2008
it really depends on what im after. i wuld b after d straff to chase a gurl that young.
Re: Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? by eclear(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2008
doyin13:

I don't knw about Dating ooo. . . .

But if na piping level. . . . .no shaking

what is piping level again oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? / What's The Most Embarrassing Thing That Happened In Your Relationship? / 4 Silly Things Girls Make Guys Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.