Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 (21126 Views)

Arsenal Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 0) On 21st April 2016 / West Bromwich Albion Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 10t August 2015 / Swansea Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) ON 9th November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Lordseyad(m): 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
gameboy727: so they used 2 good minutes arguing when no player was on the ground and the referee didn't book anyone for time wasting? He just sat there and watch abi? Just admit it the Ref helped you guys.
NOW I KNW U DIDNT WATCH D MATCH..... Mu mu
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Lordseyad(m): 6:46pm On Nov 09, 2013
Emmadani: i laughed when mou said he wanted to turn lampard into a pirlo...,pirlo na him mate?lampard dat doesn't av any influence on the ball,always shaking and no confidence atall,na that kind player u wan turn to pirlo?u are dreaming mourinho..,when pirlo holds the ball,u feel the influence,but wen lampard holds the ball no influence at all,he would just be over stressing ramirez and the rest.
Source pls.......... i think i shd ask u ,DO YOU KNOW WHO LAMPARD is? i guess U dnt.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by TechyGuy: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2013
Fayrouzz: Even as a Chelsea fan, I mst say that Mou has treated Mata badly.. Oscar has been very anonymous in the past 3 games or so and yet he keeps playing him and then leaves Mata on the Bench.. Mou has made games so difficult to win for Chelsea..

You have certainly not been following stats. Try out whoscored.com and you will know you just don't know Oscar. For your information, he still rated 4th (edited: actually it was 3rd on a tie with Ramirez) highest Chelsea player in this game. When he was brought off, he was second.
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by TechyGuy: 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
Promhize:

Don't mind him, he then starts him in one game and expects him to perform magic.

Whoscored.com is one of the best stats site out there, except you don't know football.
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by UyiIredia(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Good for Arsenal this puts us with more points ahead of Chelsea should we win.
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by gameboy727(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lord seyad: NOW I KNW U DIDNT WATCH D MATCH..... Mu mu
tsk tsk. Immature.
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lord seyad: Source pls.......... i think i shd ask u ,DO YOU KNOW WHO LAMPARD is? i guess U dnt.

Do you know who is Pirlo?
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by tola9ja: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Yes United remain the best in 8th positon relegation battle and uncertain win tomorrow against the King ''ARSENAL''
dem go loose to arsenal

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by IVORY2009(m): 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
slap1: And you're happy? You no dey shame? Hahaha!

Na the game of soccer be dat na, win some and draw some, abi dey still de shame to share point again?

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
TechyGuy:

Whoscored.com is one of the best stats site out there, except you don't know football.

Bro match started is different from sub.

In terms of performance, how many matches have mata started consecutively?
Playing is not the same as training.
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lord seyad: Source pls.......... i think i shd ask u ,DO YOU KNOW WHO LAMPARD is? i guess U dnt.

Dude, I'm a Chelsea fan and I ask, are u trying to compare pirlo with lampard, how dare you?

Lampardi ko, lampardi ni, maybe the lampard of 8yrs ago.
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by texbaba1: 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Its official, Referee Andre mariner has been signed by chelsea fc, he is now officially a chelsea ref. In other news, chelsea is now the new PDP, nd the headquaters in nw at stamford bridge.
Yeye pple, after them go dey abuse man u, nd na their own worst. Ingrrdience, Nonsense nd jagbajantise!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
TechyGuy:

You have certainly not been following stats. Try out whoscored.com and you will know you just don't know Oscar. For your information, he still rated 4th (edited: actually it was 3rd on a tie with Ramirez) highest Chelsea player in this game. When he was brought off, he was second.

Guy u dey fall ur hand.
Ok since you want to compare stats, now go look at Mata last season when he was starting and compare to Oscar this season.

How many matches has mata started in premier league this season
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by TechyGuy: 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2013
Promhize:

Bro match started is different from sub.

In terms of performance, how many matches have mata started consecutively?
Playing is not the same as training.

He is not starting because he is not playing well. He is not playing according to team tactics. How is that difficult to understand?
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2013
TechyGuy:

He is not starting because he is not playing well. He is not playing according to team tactics. How is that difficult to understand?

Pls how is he not playing well. I can't wait for him to go to PSG in January, then people like you would see who is playing well.

You know how many matches messi did not play well recently? Did they drop him on the bench? Mourinho watched to much of Oscar during the confederations cup and it has gotten into his head

U make ur tactics to suit the best players in the team, u can't go to madrid or barca and say ur tactics don't suit ronaldo or messi, that is plain stupid

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by tolu4you: 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
TechyGuy:

are they nt human? ........ Forget abt whoscored.com................ Mata is too good for dat bench....
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by MVLOX(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2013
mou start Mikel Nd so dat Ramirez can be free 2 overlap
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by IYANGBALI: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Freiburger: Penalty for Chelsea.
it is penarity not penalty,now say it loud,penarity
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by tola9ja: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2013
Altough we draw tis match with some
luck
I still think chelsea didnt play well n we
deseved to lose it
I still think mou is the right man but he
need to find out the problem of the teamAltough we draw tis match with some
luck
deseved to lose it
need to find out the problem of the team
Altough we draw tis match with some
luck
deseved to lose it
need to find out the problem of the team
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by CarmelloANGEL(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2013
TechyGuy:

4get dat 'whoscored' stuff, we all knw wat mata is capable of when started regularly. He has been Chelsea's best player in the last 2 seasons.. Nao dat he is left on d bench 4 no reason, how will whoscore rate him ahead of who is starting. Mourinho is makin a huge mistake of not building dz team around d 'chelsea trio' dat was already gaining ground b4 he came. Evry team includin barca hav a structure, & it is dat structure dat will be d pivot 4 d whole team. You can even play any stricker wit sch structure & get result, so far d mid field works.
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
i would be wasting ma tym answering u.are u worth ma tym?NO
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by eaglechild: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
angry
CHELSHAIT should have lost this match
Rubbish ref.
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by solomon111(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2013
Promhize:

Pls how is he not playing well. I can't wait for him to go to PSG in January, then people like you would see who is playing well.

You know how many matches messi did not play well recently? Did they drop him on the bench? Mourinho watched to much of Oscar during the confederations cup and it has gotten into his head

U make ur tactics to suit the best players in the team, u can't go to madrid or barca and say ur tactics don't suit ronaldo or messi, that is plain stupid
he's not going to PSG as chelsea will never sell him.
Even mata dosen't want to leave.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by sagaciousone(m): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
How I wish refs re always perfect in their judgements. Chelsea be agberos. Agberos = robbers
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2013
Southampton are above Chelsea in table!! Those guys are seriously pushing for a Champions League place next season.
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by IVORY2009(m): 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2013
tola9ja: dem go loose to arsenal

[size=25pt] Na draw go end the match 2morrow ( Man.u Vs Arsenal) [/size]
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Lyoncrescent: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Chelsea have lost to newcastle and now have a draw with west brom yet some people in d british media are still hailing them as showing grit with that last minute penalty. That's 1 point from d last 6 points. If it was arsenal now, they will be spelling all doom and gloom.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by IVORY2009(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2013
Lyoncrescent: Chelsea have lost to newcastle and now have a draw with west brom yet some people in d british media are still hailing them as showing grit with that last minute penalty. That's 1 point from d last 6 points. If it was arsenal now, they will be spelling all doom and gloom.

So wat do you expect dem to do, dey should die? Dey should hv been crying? Look dis is football, sometimes u win & some other times u loose or draw, today is not their day perhaps so, 2morrow will be a good day.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2013
if Arsenal wins tomorrow, they will be 7 points ahead of us on the other hands if United wins, it will be terrible on us. so who should I give my support.?
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2013
tex baba: Its official, Referee Andre mariner has been signed by chelsea fc, he is now officially a chelsea ref. In other news, chelsea is now the new PDP, nd the headquaters in nw at stamford bridge.
Yeye pple, after them go dey abuse man u, nd na their own worst. Ingrrdience, Nonsense nd jagbajantise!!!
lol, see as u take mumu reach, u say Chelsea na New pdp, who kon be d old pdp, ow many years una don be d old pdp.....? mumu man u fan....
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by IVORY2009(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2013
kenonze: if Arsenal wins tomorrow, they will be 7 points ahead of us on the other hands if United wins, it will be terrible on us. so who should I give my support.?

e' ma worrie' der will be no winner in 2morrow's game, 1 point each.... wat time be dis match self, may I check 1st...
Re: Chelsea Vs West Bromwich Albion (2 - 2) On 9th November 2013 by Dave008(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2013
Mou needs to swallow his pride nd start playing mata nd mikel regularly. I also suggest that Azpilicueta shud b ahead of Ivanovic at RB imo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Galatasaray Vs Manchester United UCL (3 - 3) On 29th November 2023 / Usain Bolt To Play For Manchester United Against Real Madrid / 5 Reasons Why C.ronaldo Is Better Than Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.