Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? (966 Views)

Pray For The Peace Of Jerusalem / Peace Of Jerusalem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2013
Matthew 27:50-53

50 Then Jesus shouted out again, dismissed his spirit, and died.

51 And look! The curtain secluding the Holiest Place in the Temple was split apart from top to bottom; and the earth shook, and rocks broke, 52 and tombs opened, and many godly men and women who had died came back to life again. 53 After Jesus’ resurrection, they left the cemetery and went into Jerusalem, and appeared to many people there.

This passage tell us that dead people came back to life when jesus died. It even went further to testify that these zombies went into Jerusalem where many people saw them. This is a great passage and I would like you guys to please help me understand what happened to these zombies.

Did they die again? How can the undead die again? Are they still alive? Or was Matthew high on something when he wrote this?
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by druid06(m): 11:28am On Nov 04, 2013
Interesting. The Bible's filled with contradicting facts.
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by druid06(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2013
Interesting. The Bible's filled with contradicting facts/myths.
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by fxjohn2: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2013
How could you call the old testament saints zombies? Did the bible not tell you that saints are resurrected with Christ and seated with Him in Heavenly places.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2013
fxjohn2: How could you call the old testament saints zombies? Did the bible not tell you that saints are resurrected with Christ and seated with Him in Heavenly places.

No, it said and I quote: "they left the cemetery and went into Jerusalem"
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
They are eating the brains of christians.....they are not meant to lean to their understanding.
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by PastorOluT(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
According to the bible, what happened to Jesus when He resurrected, walked into Jerusalem?

If u can get ur mind around that, there lies ur answer!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
Alfa u suprise me o...so u ve tym to read d bible lyk dis and u still tink u re an atheist hmmmmm pst olu has said it all
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pastor Olu T: According to the bible, what happened to Jesus when He resurrected, walked into Jerusalem?

If u can get ur mind around that, there lies ur answer!

Of course he flew away. Alone. The great book said that. But said nothing of those who wandered around Jerusalem. Are you saying they all flew away as well?

Flying Zombies!
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Elantracey: Alfa u suprise me o...so u ve tym to read d bible lyk dis and u still tink u re an atheist hmmmmm pst olu has said it all

I dare you to read the Bible and remain a xtian.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by macof(m): 3:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

reading the bible was what made me leave christianity
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by 7spirit: 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: Matthew 27:50-53

50 Then Jesus shouted out again, dismissed his spirit, and died.

51 And look! The curtain secluding the Holiest Place in the Temple was split apart from top to bottom; and the earth shook, and rocks broke, 52 and tombs opened, and many godly men and women who had died came back to life again. 53 After Jesus’ resurrection, they left the cemetery and went into Jerusalem, and appeared to many people there.

This passage tell us that dead people came back to life when jesus died. It even went further to testify that these zombies went into Jerusalem where many people saw them. This is a great passage and I would like you guys to please help me understand what happened to these zombies.

Did they die again? How can the undead die again? Are they still alive? Or was Matthew high on something when he wrote this?

hi, those guys where not zombies, but are among the first fruits to be rasen from the death.
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

ah dont read d bible ah study it n all ah find is life because dat's wat am lookin 4,change ur focus n study d bible den u wont ve a reason to ask dis kind of questions....the letter killeth but d spirit giveth life
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:10am On Nov 05, 2013
Elantracey: ah dont read d bible ah study it n all ah find is life because dat's wat am lookin 4,change ur focus n study d bible den u wont ve a reason to ask dis kind of questions....the letter killeth but d spirit giveth life

What is study if you can't ask questions?
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 05, 2013
druid06: Interesting. The Bible's filled with contradicting facts.
dude, aren't u Christian anymore?
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by macof(m): 10:29am On Nov 05, 2013
9jadelta: dude, aren't u Christian anymore?
he's now one of us cool
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 05, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Of course he flew away. Alone. The great book said that. But said nothing of those who wandered around Jerusalem. Are you saying they all flew away as well?

Flying Zombies!
lwkm
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2013
macof: he's now one of us cool
hahaha the ministry is moving grin
I could remember musketo, logic and plaetton bashing him on one thread like that
it takes more than hardcore courage to free one self from serious mental slavery
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
When u die then u will know God is powerful......good thing u believe thre is a God and u also know he created all things dats y u keep talking abt him... I am not judging u I am also a sinner I pray everyday so for God 2 4give me 4 my sins.... Bro I know u'r not 4rm ibo or 4rm nigeria I pray dat one day when u realize all ur mistake and ask for forgiveness Jesus christ will forgive u.. Because he is merciful.. I know there is a spirit making u do the things u do but I will never judge u one day mayb in hundred years time God will arrest u...God dnt rush when doing something one day u will see his wrath I am a very big sinner a mastuubator am addicted but still I hope one day Jesus will rescue me even today I stil say bro be bless. Bro be bless Bro be bless Jesus loves u very much
Re: What Happened To The Walking Dead Of Jerusalem? by macof(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
9jadelta: hahaha the ministry is moving grin
I could remember musketo, logic and plaetton bashing him on one thread like that
it takes more than hardcore courage to free one self from serious mental slavery

The power of truth is coming strong upon this generation.

Many people are beginning to question Christian doctrines

(1) (Reply)

The Experience Lagos 2013 [in Pictures] / Question For The Christians In The House. / Is Nigeria Going The Way Of Turkey?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.