Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public (10433 Views)

Flavour Looks Like Phyno's Bodyguard In New Photos / Meet Tofunmi Exito, Olamide's Bodyguard / Roy Emmanuel, Wizkid’s Personal Bodyguard (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by endowedbukkiee(f): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-WWZg1TUlmIE/UnYTjSPseAI/AAAAAAAAwrM/3Mobq-auV2g/s280/Rihanna+2.jpg[/img]
Bad girl singer Rihanna has tempted the guys working for her too much by recklessly displaying her oranges to the extent that one of them lose control and took his hand to her boobs rather than her waist recently. He was trying to protect her, but he did the opposite and it was caught on camera. See the photo below...
[img]http://1.bp..com/-TFT0O59mTYs/UnYTiprQv-I/AAAAAAAAwrI/3TEKK_S2JFI/s280/Rihanna+1.jpg[/img]
Oh dead...what a sharp bobby guard. Lolz!
Source : http:///C2jqI

1 Like

Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Josh1992: 11:07am On Nov 04, 2013
omg :Domg
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by demelza: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2013
He wasnt aware of it.

1 Like

Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by homesteady(m): 11:10am On Nov 04, 2013
5 seconds of enjoyment grin
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by constance500: 11:27am On Nov 04, 2013
Na mistake...bt dat hand go knw say e touch sumtin sha... grin
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Ruq: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2013
That's why he's called a 'body guard' the guy is a pro guarder.
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by bionicdude(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2013
her boobs are small sef but d guy still enjoy anyway
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by kehinde1588(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2013
constance500: Na mistake...bt dat hand go knw say e touch sumtin sha... grin
chai! Wetin dey ha bosoms wey hin hand go no say e tourch sumtin? May d guy didnt feel anytin self
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Charlesnoble(m): 12:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
Greetings to you all, preaching the gospel to the world is not longer a new thing, people have been hearing & seeing and still doesn't want to believe/change,but rather they will say its good to enjoy your youth age,YES its good 2 enjoy youth age (BUT THE QESTION IS DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WILL DIE OR WHEN RIGHTOUS WILL TAKE PLACE.?) absolutely NO the qestions,,JESUS said no one knows the coming of the LORD execpt the FATHER ALONE,,,Bt how well have we prepard for his coming.? He said A THOUSAND YEAR ON EARTH IS LIKE A YEAR IN HEAVEN BUT MY COMING BACK IS NOT LONGER IN YEAR, MONTH,WEEK,OR IN HOUR,BT IN LESS THAN 30MINS,, so why don't we forget about EARTHLY THINGS and fix your mind on HEAVENLY THINGS.? being SEXY,ATTRACTIVE, RICH, are all earthly things are there is no reward in it. Come to JESUS today brothers and sisters,cry to he in prayer nd ask he 2 4give u ur sins,and have enternal reward in heaven,,.....MAY HIS LOVE,MERCY,AND GRACE BE UPON YOU ALL!

11 Likes

Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Ruq: 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
Charles noble: Greetings to you all, preaching the gospel to the world is not longer a new thing, people have been hearing & seeing and still doesn't want to believe/change,but rather they will say its good to enjoy your youth age,YES its good 2 enjoy youth age (BUT THE QESTION IS DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WILL DIE OR WHEN RIGHTOUS WILL TAKE PLACE.?) absolutely NO the qestions,,JESUS said no one knows the coming of the LORD execpt the FATHER ALONE,,,Bt how well have we prepard for his coming.? He said A THOUSAND YEAR ON EARTH IS LIKE A YEAR IN HEAVEN BUT MY COMING BACK IS NOT LONGER IN YEAR, MONTH,WEEK,OR IN HOUR,BT IN LESS THAN 30MINS,, so why don't we forget about EARTHLY THINGS and fix your mind on HEAVENLY THINGS.? being SEXY,ATTRACTIVE, RICH, are all earthly things are there is no reward in it. Come to JESUS today brothers and sisters,cry to he in prayer nd ask he 2 4give u ur sins,and have enternal reward in heaven,,.....MAY HIS LOVE,MERCY,AND GRACE BE UPON YOU ALL!

Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
That moment when you're in dire need of vaseline and you just can't find the freaky thing. undecided
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
Austeenx: That moment when you're in dire need of vaseline and you just can't find the freaky thing. undecided
i have been meaning to ask you, pls dont insult me biko, what do you use vaseline for. kiss
Austeenx: That moment when you're in dire need of vaseline and you just can't find the freaky thing. undecided
i have been meaning to ask you, pls dont insult me biko, what do you use vaseline for.
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Thugnificent(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
Charles noble: Greetings to you all, preaching the gospel to the world is not longer a new thing, people have been hearing & seeing and still doesn't want to believe/change,but rather they will say its good to enjoy your youth age,YES its good 2 enjoy youth age (BUT THE QESTION IS DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU WILL DIE OR WHEN RIGHTOUS WILL TAKE PLACE.?) absolutely NO the qestions,,JESUS said no one knows the coming of the LORD execpt the FATHER ALONE,,,Bt how well have we prepard for his coming.? He said A THOUSAND YEAR ON EARTH IS LIKE A YEAR IN HEAVEN BUT MY COMING BACK IS NOT LONGER IN YEAR, MONTH,WEEK,OR IN HOUR,BT IN LESS THAN 30MINS,, so why don't we forget about EARTHLY THINGS and fix your mind on HEAVENLY THINGS.? being SEXY,ATTRACTIVE, RICH, are all earthly things are there is no reward in it. Come to JESUS today brothers and sisters,cry to he in prayer nd ask he 2 4give u ur sins,and have enternal reward in heaven,,.....MAY HIS LOVE,MERCY,AND GRACE BE UPON YOU ALL!
And then this.
Charles noble: Plz i need a HOT bad on bed girl dat can handle me better,, 08100491996,, 4rm abj only
You must be kidding me!

11 Likes

Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by benkings(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thugnificent: And then this. You must be kidding me!
bursted!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by stevecantrell: 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2013
demelza: He wasnt aware of it.

The HELL he wasn't .
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by stevecantrell: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2013
kehinde1588: chai! Wetin dey ha bosoms wey hin hand go no say e tourch sumtin? May d guy didnt feel anytin self

I'm sure he's seen her stark nud/e many times. That's bodyguards for you.
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Babacele: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
it wasnt delibrate folks!
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by BootyAssassin: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Ummm..nothing wrong with cupping a feel...Been doing it since 1980, true story undecided
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Afunkybaby: i have been meaning to ask you, pls dont insult me biko, what do you use vaseline for. kiss i have been meaning to ask you, pls dont insult me biko, what do you use vaseline for.
He use it to fried egg and other frieables have I answer ur question
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Shaw007(m): 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
grin
steve_cantrell:

The HELL he wasn't .
grin
steve_cantrell:

The HELL he wasn't .
desperate times grin
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Afunkybaby: i have been meaning to ask you, pls dont insult me biko, what do you use vaseline for. kiss i have been meaning to ask you, pls dont insult me biko, what do you use vaseline for.

I use it to preach. undecided
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Opawale(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2013

lmaaooo!!! He needs to do deliverance for her na...lool
BUSTED!!

1 Like

Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Waspy(m): 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
demelza: He wasnt aware of it.
Says who? . An innocent man's hand goes down, for the waist (centre of the body) and not up, to cup an appendage.
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Godswillu(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2013
He is doing his job by protecting her bosoms from people like you.

If you are a lady and you need bodyguard sorry I mean bosoms guard call me, I have over ten years experience

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by yemmit90: 2:42pm On Nov 04, 2013

Don't be surprise man, we have many pretenders on NL.
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2013
Austeenx:

I use it to preach. undecided
pls can someone sincerely answer my question which is what do guys use vaseline for. Thanks
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Afunkybaby: pls can someone sincerely answer my question which is what do guys use vaseline for. Thanks

for wäñkïñg. undecided
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by IAMBREEZY: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
To self-service,are you a learner
Afunkybaby: pls can someone sincerely answer my question which is what do guys use vaseline for. Thanks
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by ignis: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
So disgusting, I hate it when a guy touch my boobs with hand in public.
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by CLEAN911(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
EMPLOYEE BIOMETRIC TIME AND ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:

Stanificent Global Technologies (S.G.T) Limited Time and attendance helps organizations of all sizes for recording of when employees start and stop work (clocks-in and clocks-out), and the department where the work is performed. It is also used to track meals and breaks, the type of work performed, and the number of items produced.

BENEFITS:

STANIFICENT time and attendance system provides numerous benefits to organizations. Such as;

1. It is easy to use and saves time and effort.

2. With the use of Stanificent time and attendance system, manual processes involving time and attendance registry of employees are eliminated. This thus saves time and reduces expenditure as the staff needed to maintain the manual time and attendance will no longer be needed.

3. Stanificent time and attendance system helps to ensure compliance with labor regulations regarding proof of attendance.

4. It enables an employer to have total control of all employees working hours.

5. It helps control labor costs by reducing over-payments, which are often caused by errors such as interpretation error, transcription error and intentional error.

6. It also helps organizations when they need to keep tabs on when employees are not working.

USES OF STANIFICENT TIME AND ATTENDANCE DEVICE:

1. Collection of data:
Stanificent Global Technologies (S.G.T) Ltd time and attendance has the ability to collect time data fast & accurately.

2. Data Transfer:
Once time records are collected, they are automatically transferred from the time clocks to the software in real time as it happens.

3. Payroll Processing:
Our device also features the ability to export data seamlessly into all payroll & HR softwares.

3. Data Management:
Our device gives you the capability to effectively manage your company’s time attendance data virtually anywhere.

Contact us today at Stanificent Global Technologies (S.G.T) Ltd.

WE ARE INTO NATION WIDE DELIVERY/ INSTALLATION

CONTACT US:

STANIFICENT GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED

CALL LINES: 0813 - 1276 - 307, 0902 - 1788 - 287, 0903 - 4507 - 270.

WHATSAPP LINE: 0807 - 7530 - 865.

OUR SERVICES:

· Car Tracking.

. Vehicle Fleet Management.

. Vehicle Speed Limiter.

· CCTV, IP & Spy Cameras.

· Wired/ Wireless Intercoms, IP PBX.

· RFID Hotel Card Locks.

· Automatic Sliding & Swinging Doors.

. Walk Through Metal Detectors.

. Hand Held Metal Detectors.

. House/ Electrical Wiring.

. Electric Fencing Systems.

· Inverter and Solar Systems.

· Employee Biometric Time & Attendance Management Systems.

. Access Control Systems.

· Remote Gate Automation.

· Library Management Systems.

· Networking.

. Sales and Supplies of Electrical Materials and Computer Accessories.

. Satellite Systems.

· Retail Point of Sale, POS Systems.

. EAS Anti-Theft Systems.

· Web Designing.

. Software Solutions.

· Intruder and Fire Alarm Systems.

. RFID/ Ticketing Parking Systems

. Automatic Boom Barriers.

. Rolling Shutter Doors.

· ICT Training.

. Hotel, Hospital and Other Management Systems.

. Civil Works.

. General Contracts & Consultancy.

Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by kramer: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2013

Learner tinz grin
Re: SEE How A Bodyguard Grab Rihanna's Boobs In Public by Arosa(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
IAMBREEZY: To self-service,are you a learner

kramer: Learner tinz grin
lipsrsealed

It's a valid question, in other parts of the world, men that uses Vaseline are regarded as gay men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Tuface Idibia Truly Dead??? / Tade Ogidan Didnt Beat His Wife? / Actress Funke Akindele Set For 2nd Wedding With 'Naija Big Boy' UK Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.