Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

The Highest Strokes Of The Cane You Recieved While In Secondary School? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Highest Strokes Of The Cane You Recieved While In Secondary School? (1019 Views)

What Is The Highest Amount You Recieved From A Friend? / Who Has Recieved Alert?? (december Salary) / Which Type Of Slap(igbati)have You Recieved From Your Mother To Correct You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Highest Strokes Of The Cane You Recieved While In Secondary School? by Okaka27(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2013
The highest number of strokes i was given was 36 lashes by my Mathematics teacher for an incomplete record of assingment during the end of term while i was in SS2.....
So lets hear yours below, pls include the class you were in and wether you cried grin
Re: The Highest Strokes Of The Cane You Recieved While In Secondary School? by johnwizey: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2013
100 lashes in j s s 1, for being too brilliant grin grin
Re: The Highest Strokes Of The Cane You Recieved While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Five, and I can never forget that witch called boss, she caught me outside the classroom after break. I was in jss2 then cheesy
Re: The Highest Strokes Of The Cane You Recieved While In Secondary School? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2013
6 strokes while in SS3 to make d matter worse , I collect d strokes in the morning around 7:20 Kai, the thing enter no be small....I wept grin grin
Re: The Highest Strokes Of The Cane You Recieved While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 04, 2013
I was never flogged in sch because i was always a gud boy wink
Re: The Highest Strokes Of The Cane You Recieved While In Secondary School? by RAPMAN02(m): 11:58am On Nov 04, 2013
2ni5 or so
Re: The Highest Strokes Of The Cane You Recieved While In Secondary School? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
140 strokes but wasnt all at once but within 20 mins. First it was 40, then 40, then 20, 20 and 20 by a military man. After which i was punished for the rest of the day.
Re: The Highest Strokes Of The Cane You Recieved While In Secondary School? by Sicozone(m): 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
I no remember jhur,i neva dey keep diary dat time,but i knw say i chop am wella......Regular customer
Re: The Highest Strokes Of The Cane You Recieved While In Secondary School? by tobtap: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
six strokes on my butt for helping a friend write love letter to a female classmate he likes, cos i av a better handwriting.that was in primary 5

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Answer This! / Meet Victor O. Ukpolo, Chancellor Of Southern University At New Orleans / Aisha Buhari Asks Nigerians If She Should Attend Dinner With Bola Shagaya Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.