Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,563 members, 7,801,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age (1859 Views)

Top 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Way Older Than Their Age / Why Are Older Men Looking At Women Half Their Age??? Take A Look At This... / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by adexbusta(m): 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2008
Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age.
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2008
theres real age and Official age cool
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by kokoye(m): 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2008
@ poster

because you cant speak good english
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by Godalone(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2008
nuttyKachi:

theres real age and Official age cool
That is the best answer you can get from this thread.
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by GoldFinch(m): 6:51pm On Jul 11, 2008
Most "Nigerian", you mean
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by chamotex(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2008
adexbusta:

Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age.

grin grin grin grin na pidgin be this grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by Supervic1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2008
If for instance you are still single when others around you are married or getting married,you may have to lie about your age so people won't think you are underachieving. hey,

age is a very sensitive issue and many people have had to lie about their age at one time or the other,some have to do it for the rest of their lives!

There are set standards for every age, there is the 'ideal' age to go to school,get a job, get married, start having kids e.t.c. For instance, if you don't start school at a certain age, you might be forced to lie about your age later because you'll find out you are a little behind. If you don't get a job when you should, you might be forced to lie about your age to get a job or even to avoid questions and snooping.

However,if you are proud of your achievement, I believe you'll have no reason to lie about your age. People lie about age to belong so as not to feel left out. Some add a few years or months while majority take a few months or even years off. Some people will go to any length to hide their true age,what with plastic surgeries and all that stuff in town now! If you think you are where your age should be, you will most likely not lie about your age. thought she was too big for college and she couldn't read.

Age is really nothing but numbers and whatever number of years you claim to have spent on the face of the earth does not count, what counts is what difference your years on earth made to the world! If you are still lying about your age,then something is missing! Whatever you do, keep in mind the fact that no matter what age you claim to be,your biological clock is ticking.
Make hay while the sun shines!

Hahaaaaaaa, victor from , victoriousforever@yahoo.com

[/font] cheesy

Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by GoldFinch(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2008
Nice pic.

But why the pic na?
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Nice pic.

But why the pic na?
the dude is proud of himself na
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by Gamine(f): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2008
LOL

This poster is either retarded or i cant read.
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by kokoye(m): 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2008
@ supervic , what's the pix for??
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2008
Gamine:

LOL

This poster is either retarded or i can't read.

No comments! Or else aloib or nana might come up to find all the errors in your post! grin

To hell with them. @ poster Your English sucks more shits than a suckaway! tongue
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by Gamine(f): 7:29pm On Jul 11, 2008
LOL

i mean , the syntax eludes my fragile master of the english language!
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 11, 2008
Gamine:

LOL

i mean , the syntax eludes my fragile master of the english language!

This is called "Find the right order and probable mistakes. Remember, not every word belongs"

How I miss what were they called: quotations and verbal?
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by chamotex(m): 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2008
@ Super -vic

u didnt put a picture in ur profile, but u 're puttin ur pix on ur post

Are u looking for a wife?
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by GoldFinch(m): 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2008
The guy looks nice, compared to other nonsense I've seen on other's profile

Just wondering why he posted it.

@poster
mehn, I don't even know what to say about your terrible grammar.
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by dreeldee: 8:49pm On Jul 11, 2008
Leave the English after all idea is need cheesy
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by GoldFinch(m): 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2008
You're not helping either
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by dreeldee: 8:53pm On Jul 11, 2008
leave it for her grin
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by GoldFinch(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2008
Make me!
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by dreeldee: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2008
bring your a$$ down here and i'll make you leave it cool
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by GoldFinch(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2008
Down where?
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by dreeldee: 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2008
if you really want to know then come closer and let me whisper it to your ear
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by GoldFinch(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2008
Dreeldee, are you flirting? shocked

Danger: Nobody Dares To Flirt With Me, Or Else!
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by dreeldee: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
i ain't flirting, it's your dirty mind that is grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by GoldFinch(m): 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2008
Baby, do you really want to know how dirty my mind is?wink
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by dreeldee: 9:22pm On Jul 11, 2008
Sure, as long as it's not that very one that even the combination of the world's strongest disinfectants can't clean tongue
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by GoldFinch(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2008
Well, I still got hope.

I've been thinking about you lately and I think it's time for you to drink poison. oniranu. Dirty mind ko dirty dishes ni tongue
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by dreeldee: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2008
Gold*Finch:

Well, I still got hope.

I've been thinking about you lately and I think it's time for you to drink poison. oniranu. Dirty mind ko dirty dishes ni tongue

I know that's your wish but sorry no hope for you on that one, I'm double shielded, besides i don't think I'll consume anything from you tongue tongue
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by beauteous(f): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2008
werin picshur dey find for dys thread?
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by GoldFinch(m): 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2008
Really?

Wow, that's sad.

Here I was thinking of inviting you to dinner
Re: Why Is Most Nigeria Lie On Their Age by dreeldee: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2008
beauteous:

werin picshur dey find for dys thread?

Leave that shoe o lipsrsealed, he's advertising his cut and sow lipsrsealed and probably looking for a wifey, beauteous get in touch abeg.

Gold*Finch:

Really?

Wow, that's sad.

Here I was thinking of inviting you to dinner
I know your game, you're always "thinking" after d bomb has been dropped. Try again later tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Rule Do I Play, My Neighbour's Gf Is Cheating? / She Gave My Gift To Her Ex.---- Help Oooooooooooooo! / g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.