Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,371 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:58 AM

Should I Marry Now Or Wait - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Now Or Wait (1108 Views)

Beauty Vs Manners, Who Should I Marry? / I Must Marry Now! / What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Marry Now Or Wait by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
I just finished my Masters programme abroad and back to Naija, I have 3 rooms rented apartment in a good estate. I'm 27 and last in a family of 7, all married and settled. But there won't allow me to marry. Their reason being:
Too young
no house of my own
no good car
no investment

Meanwhile i was able to save little money from my part-time job abroad. I want to marry now as not to misuse the money and my family members are asking for money, even friends asking for financial help because i just came back from abroad. Don't I have the right to say when to marry? I'm I too young?
Your advice will be most appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by badmeat(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
Marriage is not all about money or age,if u r ready mentally,and if u have found the right girl pls don't hesitate to tie the knot,grin
Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by Chomzy19(f): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Too young ke @ 27? Abeg no mind ur family members, since u re d baby of d house they want u to remain wit them a lil longer as others hv all gone out, if u were d first nw they will b pushing u to get married by 26 sef

Get married wen u re ready, if u feel u re Emotionally, financially n socially ready to settle then do it, after all 'U D MAN' u dont want ur to-be to bliv ur folks tell u wat to do

for me i dont fink u re financially ready based on wat u wrote above unless u already have a steady paying job here in d country.
As for those asking for money, tell dem 'u dont have' wch is d truth, i dunno y folks back here blive if u went abroad u re loaded, Even wen u traveld to study
Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by twogood: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
Do you have a job now?
Have you found the right girl?
Do you know that marriage is responsibility?
Can you take decisions on your own without consulting your parents or relatives?
If you answered yes to the above questions then pls go on to solidify your marriage plans.
My brother got married 3years ago @24. He's a great husband and father.
Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
Op,take dis as a compliment,both dis particular topic and ur previous topics SUCKS!!yunck
Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
Op,you better come and marry me ASAP. angry
Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by Polio: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2013
bisdansun: I just finished my Masters programme abroad and back to Naija, I have 3 rooms rented apartment in a good estate. I'm 27 and last in a family of 7, all married and settled. But there won't allow me to marry. Their reason being:
Too young
no house of my own
no good car
no investment
Meanwhile i was able to save little money from my part-time job abroad. I want to marry now as not to misuse the money and my family members are asking for money, even friends asking for financial help because i just came back from abroad. Don't I have the right to say when to marry? I'm I too young?
Your advice will be most appreciated.

If you are on this forum to ask a question like this, then you are most likely not ready for marriage!
Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by greedie1(f): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
27 yr old man asking if he is too young ..... u should wait til u are 37 k.
Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
If you are truly 27 and can not decide on your own if you are ready for marriage, i fear you are not ready for marriage.
I hope when you get married, you will also ask for permission to sleep with your wife.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
Chomzy19: Too young ke @ 27? Abeg no mind ur family members, since u re d baby of d house they want u to remain wit them a lil longer as others hv all gone out, if u were d first nw they will b pushing u to get married by 26 sef

Get married wen u re ready, if u feel u re Emotionally, financially n socially ready to settle then do it, after all 'U D MAN' u dont want ur to-be to bliv ur folks tell u wat to do

for me i dont fink u re financially ready based on wat u wrote above unless u already have a steady paying job here in d country.
As for those asking for money, tell dem 'u dont have' wch is d truth, i dunno y folks back here blive if u went abroad u re loaded, Even wen u traveld to study

I so much appreciate your advice. I, m emotionally, financially and socially ready.
gree-die:
27 yr old man asking if he is too young ..... u should wait til u are 37 k.

I dont think it bad to ask for advice and some momentum when doing things.
lynpetra: Op,you better come and marry me ASAP. angry

I have a sweet heart infact an Angel

bad meat: Marriage is not all about money or age,if u r ready mentally,and if u have found the right girl pls don't hesitate to tie the knot,grin

I mist invite you to my wedding

Thanks
Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by iamteaser: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
Can I get an invite too? I'm dead serious o
Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2013
undecided
Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2013
embarassed embarassed
Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by chineloSA(f): 12:13am On Nov 06, 2013
lynpetra: embarassed embarassed

OP, why are you hurting her. angry angry angry angry

Shouldnt have said that to a girl. Silly grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Marry Now Or Wait by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 06, 2013
chineloSA:

OP, why are you hurting her. angry angry angry angry

Shouldnt have said that to a girl. Silly grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol.He has broken bottle my heart. grin

(1) (Reply)

A Message From My Ex / Boy Sleeps With Dogs. Says I Ve Been Bitten Twice Bydogs. / Pls Help My Virgin Girlfriend And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.