Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Confusion In Christendom. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confusion In Christendom. (580 Views)

Patron Saints Of Christendom or Pagan Saints Of Rome / Why Is Polygamy Not Allowed In Christendom? / Please I Want To Know The Relevance Of Virgin Mary In Christendom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion In Christendom. by Preceedo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
ANY HOPE FOR CHRISTIANITY?
The more I try to confuse myself that the religious sector holds hope the more i'm beginning to doubt the veracity of their claims and doctrines.
CHRISTIANITY:- It is the most frustrated religious association in the world. Gross diversion from biblical based teachings are obvious. Some pay Tithe, some do not. some play instrument, some do not. some fix wigs, some say it is a sin. Some wear trousers, some do not. Christendom is as confused as Nigeria.

During late 80's and early 90's, the white missionaries bombarded Africa with formal education, making it AFFORDABLE for both the goose and the gander. But now it operates in the reverse. These mission schools produced great minds and thus led to the emancipation of Africa. But our so called "Private Universities" own by churches are so expensive that most of the students are children of nigerians that have siphoned the public fund. YOU THINK GOD WONT JUDGE THIS?

These days most of our pastors, now attend political meetings giving opening prayers of protection and peace to thieves. Preaching prosperity to God's enemy. Most of them now own the wordly things they were asked to desist from where as the bible says "Love not the world neither the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world the love of the father is not in him". 1 john 2:15. Most of their children are studying overseas, having all life has to offer at their feet but their members have to go "work out their salvation with fear and trembling".

It does not baffle me anymore why despite the fact that Nigeria has over 40 great preachers with international reputation the nation is still the WORST when it comes to HONESTY.

No wonder why despite the fact that Nigerian churches are holding religious record of financial revenue and record-breaking attendance corruption still strives in the nation.

I wont be surprised on the last day If God says to all these Miracle-working International Preachers that " Go Away from me ye workers of Iniquity" I would never be surprised whoever it may be.

GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS!!!
Re: Confusion In Christendom. by anthoniosp(m): 8:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
what our pastors say or what the bible say?? oga who do u bliv in jesus or pastor??
Re: Confusion In Christendom. by Preceedo(m): 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
anthoniosp: what our pastors say or what the bible say?? oga who do u bliv in jesus or pastor??

Read the post before jumping to such a conclusion.
Re: Confusion In Christendom. by Drn19: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Our present churches doesn't teach moral anymore but preachers prosperity and iniquity. No value for anything but PRICE
Re: Confusion In Christendom. by anthoniosp(m): 2:48am On Nov 09, 2013
Drn19: Our present churches doesn't teach moral anymore but preachers prosperity and iniquity. No value for anything but PRICE
are u goin to change dat or u will keep barking on nairaland.. shutup if you dont know what to with the miserable years you have left..or better still go to lekki beach nd start counting the sand grains.. #piss on ur thread#..
Re: Confusion In Christendom. by macof(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2013
Christianity as always been a religion of confusion, right from it's foundation almost 2000 ago
Re: Confusion In Christendom. by FMK(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2013
If you have ever got occasion to read jesus christ´s sermon on the mountain, maybe you would understand nowdays christianity problem as you call it christendom. when jesus watch out the city of jerusalem and all evils in, he started to prophecy the time (see in mathews chap 24) so, the time is bad on that. moral value and religious value have gone, eaven in church, the preaching rythm in its totality has changed because they do not follow jesus´ modal anymore they are following world evolution specially financial one and others this is not new, this came from the very old age time. as jesus said not every one says lord lord that the kingdom is in him but whoever that the will of God is manifested in him that has the kingdom. those people are not there to do the will of God but they are working to fill their balies you have to examine the spirits because devil can also prophecy read the bible that is cristal clear .

(1) (Reply)

Reveletion For 2014 By Pastor A.c Awe Of Assemblies Of Christ Decsiple Churc / Breaking Of Fasting With, And In The Houses Or Offices Of Politicians / Driving Force Behind Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.