Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,930 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

How To Play A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Play A Guy (5915 Views)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: How To Play A Guy by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
samyan12: Funny topic.
1. Lose all emotions, as emotions cloud reasoning. Revenge, desire, anger etc. U have to be more cold and calculating than he is.

2. Do not for any reason have sex with him. That's your power play, if u do that uve lost the game before it even started.

3. This will take some effort, but u hav to uncover the facade to know what the guy is like beneath the mask. If he's a player like u said, then he'll be two people, the player u know, and the other person he keeps well hidden

4. It is the second person that has to be your target. Find a way to draw him out, if u can hurt this other person, u've achieved your goal.

grin grin.She need to know the other side of him.But OP no be like the gurl wey fit play that's y I no bother myself.

5. To be cont'd
Re: How To Play A Guy by toyorsiii(f): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
babylolaroy:
are you kidding me?..at ur pant size and bra size, you dont know if a man loves you?. What den are you doing up here talking about playing. i tell you what??.its not worth it. That dude aint gon feel nothing for you. A player is a player not a lover,,,,,until he decides to stop being a player
besides, i guarantee yu 100% dah ur gon be hurt and by den, ur bestie cos of whom yu r starting ds will be getting over it so it becomes your problem to bear
btw, you shouldnt become someone you are hating right now. just forget it...you can fall in love nd let him fall too...it takes a very little trouble to make a man fall for you
i ddnt ask you to seduce him o
ok missy, dis guy's nt an ordinary guy, we talkin bou ril player here, i mean ril playa, they pretend to be in love wit u dah u wont even doubt it, dey pretend to be d most caring guy on earth...so in dis case, how will u knw if he's rili i mean rili into u...cos dis guy im talkin bou is a very good actor
Re: How To Play A Guy by toyorsiii(f): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
Stånd: @Op....pretend you are a good gal and make him fall in love with you...Make plans with him, take very good care of him and when he is addicted to your dope....DUMP HIS ASS!

#But remember, Na your yansh go hot ooooooo...
sex keh...hell no
Re: How To Play A Guy by babylolaroy(f): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
toyorsiii: ok missy, dis guy's nt an ordinary guy, we talkin bou ril player here, i mean ril playa, they pretend to be in love wit u dah u wont even doubt it, dey pretend to be d most caring guy on earth...so in dis case, how will u knw if he's rili i mean rili into u...cos dis guy im talkin bou is a very good actor
forget it babe. it takes a real babe to differentiate love and flatter-care. why wouldnt you? no matter what, you can find out. i just dont know how. btw why are we talking about love here. sebi yu wanna play ni buh i must tell yu. wateva makes him fall for him, den yu r tripply in love
Re: How To Play A Guy by WanaG(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2014
Happy birthday toyorsiii

1 Like

Re: How To Play A Guy by thesuave10(m): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Purchase him from google play store

1 Like

Re: How To Play A Guy by ibkonekt(m): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2016
If u can get him to spend on u....make him beg for sex and refuse always....make him fall in love with u....dump him after pretending to sleep with his friend or fada or mother......thats a start....i doubt it will solve anything...gud luck on this mission impossible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Message To Virgin Girls That Still Want To Be Virgin / This Pics Is Causing Trouble On Facebook / Advice Needed: My Side Chick Says She Is Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.