Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,409 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

So, You See! Christians Worship Stones As Well. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / So, You See! Christians Worship Stones As Well. (406 Views)

Christians Worship Zeus As Their Christ With All Their Heart, Soul And Strength / Why Do Christians Worship Cesare Borgia's Image As Jesus? / Do Christians Worship The Human Or Devine Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So, You See! Christians Worship Stones As Well. by larrymoore(m): 9:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
After a busy and hard day at work today, lazyly and reluntantly, I was flipping through the heaps of newspapers backed on my table, suddenly capture my attention, a picture , the picture I saw on the front page of 'the sun newspaper' elevated the most active enzyme in my body. What did I see? I saw the picture of the president, Goodluck Jonathan during his spiritual pilgrimage in Jerusalem, he was kissing and nodding at stones. Then, an incidence flashed; where some. Christians have accused the pagans for worshiping idol.
Re: So, You See! Christians Worship Stones As Well. by pimplucious: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
My bet u don't even know the history of wailing wall or western wall as some call it. Although I see no reason uncle Jonathan should be there in the first place but I suggest u do a bit research wailing wall.

(1) (Reply)

Activating The Blessing Ii / Rebecca Aided Jacob In Decieving Isaac:was It A Sin Or A Divine Arrangement / Give God Thanks In All Circumstances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.